posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
Don’t look for champagne, party horns, and confetti to mark President Barack Obama’s 1,000th day in the White House today. Indeed,
some might be forgiven for feeling that these thousand days of “hope and change” seem more like a thousand years.
Consider the facts:
Partisan discord - fueled by a President who seems unable to find any common ground with the opposition party- is rife and rancorous. The
economy is seeing its worst times since the Great Depression. Internationally, the country is bogged down in two major wars, while competitors such as
China and Brazil take advantage of the mayhem to seize crucial economic terrain and key industries.
• Jobs: The president has presided over the loss of 2.2 million jobs.
• Debt: Obama has increased taxpayer debt by $4.2 trillion. Every day, the nation runs a deficit of $4.2 billion.
• Foreclosure and Bankruptcy: 2.4 million homes have been foreclosed on. Homeowners and businesses have declared 4 million bankruptcies.
• The Stimulus: Obama promised that his $787 billion stimulus would save or create 3.5 million jobs by the end of 2010. He came up 7.3 million
jobs short of his goal, according to the Heritage Foundation.
• Healthcare: Obamacare did not reduce healthcare costs as promised and is in fact responsible for increasing costs in 2011. Health insurance
premiums are up 13 percent.
• Poverty: Nearly 3 million more Americans live in poverty than did before Obama took office.
Perhaps even more worrisome for the administration: The expected June 2012 timeframe for the Supreme Court to rule whether the individual mandate,
the sine qua non of the program’s viability, is constitutional. If Obama loses, he will have only 120 days to explain to American voters why his No.
1 legislative proposal would violate the founding covenant that Obama in 2001 told a Chicago radio station was “a charter of negative liberties”
limiting federal power.
Allegations of insider favors to supporters are fueling the congressional probe into the loss of 1,100 jobs when the politically connected
solar-panel firm Solyndra shuttered its doors after it received a $535 million loan guarantee President Obama hailed as a model green-jobs
The administration and Attorney General Eric Holder also find themselves dogged by a flurry of congressional subpoenas stemming from the Operation
Fast and Furious program that allowed automatic weapons to “walk” across the border and into the hands of Mexican drug cartels, which used them in
scores of crimes including the December 2010 murder of Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry near Rio Rico, Ariz.
The OBAMA Record of accomplishments does not lie. Anyone want to add to the list-there is plenty more-from NASA to the illeagal war(s) to the
organization/support of the Occupy whatever city groups.....
The biggest and saddest thing-so far, about this Obama Admistration is the Killing of a US Border Patrol agent with weapons supplied by the US
Gov't... you know... The OBAMA Administration.... silence in the street for that... but they will protest uselessness at the bequest of the leftist
One thing for sure.... Election 2012 is going to be the most interesting election in our country's history. I will even go so far as to say there
will be Riots, Violence in the Streets and Dead.... Let's hope Democracy wins.
Grab the popcorn and get ready.... the clock has already begun...
Oh yea.. go ahead supporters of Obama. Let's have it.