It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and Fear aren't Good and Evil.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

My "fear" as irrelevant as it could seem if I analyzed it at the time, was spot on. If I had gone on what I knew and what I could analyze of the situation alone, I would have ended up a victim, (like the many people before me who had had their horse stolen by this man). I didn't bother trying to understand or decode it- I just TRUSTED it. The whole spiritual movements which reject the body and the physical world seem (to me) to be misleading. Your body and it's emotions are not your enemy. Only the mind that tries to micromanage it is.
reply to post by Bluesma

I can relate to this type feeling, and I guess it comes with knowing yourself. It can be easy to identify. It is like the awareness of such negativity can cause one to fear...but it can also set itself apart, be identified rather quickly. Who or what does this come from...now what to do with it. Fight or flight type thing.

Most of my experiences now are more in the realm of positive. I always seem to meet people that in a way seem as though they are given to me.....in the nick of time. Does this make sense to you? I hope so.

When I come across a fear.... like I said I analyze quickly because this feeling is usually not had by me. I am 100 lbs and 5'2. A woman who should fear a lot by the looks of me but I really don't. The feeling of being immortal and knowing myself so well has lead me on a path that includes and manifests more positive than negative energy.

I keep myself away from ones who "feel" draining of positive energy. I can literally feel myself being drained.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

You may like this;
youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Bluesma

Being a hermit of sorts sure does help!

The search within will reveal that there is no inside. No inside and no outside, this is the realization.
All one.

Namaste.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes sir.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Bluesma

Being a hermit of sorts sure does help!

The search within will reveal that there is no inside. No inside and no outside, this is the realization.
All one.

Namaste.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Yes sir.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
duh comes to mind

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

You answered your own question! Fear is kNot natural, it exists in a mind that buys into this thing you call Life. Would you fear anything if you were immortal? Answer: Nope! So you have bought into this thing you call Life for Fear is kNot natural.
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Fear CAN BE a natural emotion depending on which spectrum of fear we are dealing with and how it is perceived.

Can it be possible you have bought into some lie?
Maybe it is you that is lying to yourself. Geeeez......such a judging type person you are....who happens to have all of life's mysteries figured out.

Accepting other's difference's is something you have not dealt with on your journey have you? Now, may be a good time to focus on such a thing.
I have faith you will get better though.

You don't listen nor read and really soak in my replies and or comments it doesn't appear..... UGH! It is becoming annoying really.

Would you fear anything if you were immortal? Answer: Nope!

Above is the reason WHY I choose to be aware and not fear anything and if it does creep in...I try and recognize the difference. What is good for me and what is not....what is not good I have control to make it leave and change my way of thinking. I really hope you hear where I am coming from this time.

I KNOW I AM IMMORTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Can ya hear me???)
edit on 24-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

I dew listen, just as I listened to you above, when you said, "Fear CAN BE a natural emotion depending on which spectrum of fear we are dealing with and how it is perceived."

The last werd is the KEY! To Perceive comes from Perception, which is an illusion. Only the Physical is real but you base your ideology on illusions, thus, how can logic prevail against a believer in ghosts?

I find it interesting you believe you are immortal but that belief is all about YOU, because you believe there are CONDITIONS to immortality and there are NONE! The Universe teaches you that Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control and the Equation of Perfect Order comes from that:

Zero Control = Zero Chaos = Perfect Order

You think you have to have Jesus to go to Heaven, that is Control!
Just as the Jews think they have to respect the Sabbat to go to Heaven, that's pure Control.

Anything that requires Conditions to be met, is Control, thus, kNot of God!
That even includes the Ten Commandments, which are also kNot of God.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I dew listen, just as I listened to you above, when you said, "Fear CAN BE a natural emotion depending on which spectrum of fear we are dealing with and how it is perceived." The last werd is the KEY! To Perceive comes from Perception, which is an illusion. Only the Physical is real but you base your ideology on illusions, thus, how can logic prevail against a believer in ghosts?

Guess what...your journey is NOT MINE and I have come 38 years of seeking and self helping so do not discount others journey's and or experiences as you are not some all knowing entity. Im sorry to break it to you. You only see/hear what your illusions are projecting back and it is far from truth.
You are not telling me anything I DO NOT THINK OR KNOW!!!!

Listen!!!! The last word is key to having a two sided conversation.

Physical is real?
Ok....well I will give you something you do not give others....free will to think for themselves instead of pushing my idea on to you. So be it...you think the physical is real but we can AGREE that perception is delusional and if you do so agree then why in the world do you base your "truth" upon your perception? This is where you are mistaken and contradict your own thinking. You are very confused and with your words and by your own words lies this truth.

I find it interesting you believe you are immortal but that belief is all about YOU, because you believe there are CONDITIONS to immortality and there are NONE! The Universe teaches you that Order, via Control, breeds Chaos but Control, via Order, isn't Control and the Equation of Perfect Order comes from that:

I AM immortal and I AM a part of the whole is indeed the way I see it and I am sorry this confuses you.
I never said there was a condition to my being immortal. WE are ALL immortal beings but for some reason I (not we) have to spell it out for you each time. Also, I have never told you what the Universe teaches me so please do not make assumptions based on your delusional perception.

You think you have to have Jesus to go to Heaven, that is Control! Just as the Jews think they have to respect the Sabbat to go to Heaven, that's pure Control.

I have NEVER said you or me or we all HAVE to have Jesus to go to what you call Heaven. With your assumptions, all knowing philosophy and pushy belief system you my friend are the one displaying mind control all over this forum and it is quite annoying to me.
Again, in order to have a conversation it must be with more than yourself. Focus must be a problem with you or something because I cannot quite figure out why it is you are so all over the place with your belief...yet you wish to correct others into thinking your way is the only way. Control is only had by you within your belief system and I on the other hand am quite open and definitely not acting as if I am all knowing. We are as dumb as rocks.....this includes YOU as well.

Anything that requires Conditions to be met, is Control, thus, kNot of God! That even includes the Ten Commandments, which are also kNot of God.

Oh....yeah.....I forgot....you are all knowing so I should believe the ten commandments are not from God. They are merely man made for control. Sure....this can indeed be so BUT had I not thought of it first I may indeed think you are again...all knowing. Just because you said it does not make it truth. I am controlled by no one. My mind is full of all kinds of bs from my own doing and I will not accept others bs especially when it reeks of bs within my being.

So while you play God please leave me be as I am not fond of communicating with others who are arrogant and claim they are all knowing when in fact they are deluded. I actually prefer to have conversation with like minded individuals...the ones who are open to more than their own stinky poo.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I dew listen, just as I listened to you above, when you said, "Fear CAN BE a natural emotion depending on which spectrum of fear we are dealing with and how it is perceived." The last werd is the KEY! To Perceive comes from Perception, which is an illusion. Only the Physical is real but you base your ideology on illusions, thus, how can logic prevail against a believer in ghosts?

Guess what...your journey is NOT MINE and I have come 38 years of seeking and self helping so do not discount others journey's and or experiences as you are not some all knowing entity. Im sorry to break it to you. You only see/hear what your illusions are projecting back and it is far from truth.
You are not telling me anything I DO NOT THINK OR KNOW!!!!

Physical is real?
Ok....well I will give you something you do not give others....free will to think for themselves instead of pushing my idea on to you. So be it...you think the physical is real but we can AGREE that perception is delusional and if you do so agree then why in the world do you base your "truth" upon your perception? This is where you are mistaken and contradict your own thinking. You are very confused and with your words and by your own words lies this truth.

You think you have to have Jesus to go to Heaven, that is Control! Just as the Jews think they have to respect the Sabbat to go to Heaven, that's pure Control.

I have NEVER said you or me or we all HAVE to have Jesus to go to what you call Heaven. With your assumptions, all knowing philosophy and pushy belief system you my friend are the one displaying mind control all over this forum and it is quite annoying to me.
Again, in order to have a conversation it must be with more than yourself. Focus must be a problem with you or something because I cannot quite figure out why it is you are so all over the place with your belief...yet you wish to correct others into thinking your way is the only way. Control is only had by you within your belief system and I on the other hand am quite open and definitely not acting as if I am all knowing. We are as dumb as rocks.....this includes YOU as well.

Anything that requires Conditions to be met, is Control, thus, kNot of God! That even includes the Ten Commandments, which are also kNot of God.

Oh....yeah.....I forgot....you are all knowing so I should believe the ten commandments are not from God. They are merely man made for control. Sure....this can indeed be so BUT had I not thought of it first I may indeed think you are again...all knowing. Just because you said it does not make it truth. I am controlled by no one. My mind is full of all kinds of bs from my own doing and I will not accept others bs especially when it reeks of bs within my being.

So while you play God please leave me be as I am not fond of communicating with others who are arrogant and claim they are all knowing when in fact they are deluded. I actually prefer to have conversation with like minded individuals...the ones who are open to more than their own stinky poo.

Free Will is as illusionary as Perceptions are.

I don't base my truth on perception, I base it on the physical, which does kNot include MANMADE, so your comment about the Ten Commandments being of man's making, is incorrect. So little here is of man's design it's pathetic.

As to illusions, talking with peeps like you is as close as I get to projecting illusions back unto myself but how does a deluded person kNow they are deluded? They don't but then, how does a non-deluded person kNow they aren't deluded?

Answer: Based on physical FACTS. What are the physical facts backing you up on your take of this thing you call Life?

I am also kNot arrogant. There's a difference between arrogance and kNowing. I kNow, you think you kNow, but like I've said umpteen times, it doesn't matter what you believe. There are kNOw winners and there are kNOw losers so you can believe anything you want, even the Tooth Fairy. When your lifeform ceases to perform, your Soul will still wake up in the kNow and all of your misconceptions will be a thing of the past and you will move onto your next assignment, where ever and when ever that may be.

Like minded peeps are Birds of a feather and they dew flock together. Did you kNow that a chicken is physically incapable of pointing the finger at itself?

I am dumber than a rock but trying my best to catch up.
I wonder if there is enough time in our puny human lives to ever catch up but it sure is fun trying.

Ribbit

edit on 26-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Free Will is as illusionary as Perceptions are. I don't base my truth on perception, I base it on the physical, which does kNot include MANMADE, so your comment about the Ten Commandments being of man's making, is incorrect. So little here is of man's design it's pathetic.

By your definition free will is an illusion as perceptions are. So your physical in which you believe to not be an illusion is God made, thus based on your ??? ANSWER: Perception.
see how with this quoted above statement you are quite confusing for not only yourself but for others too. You contradict yourself.

As to illusions, talking with peeps like you is as close as I get to projecting illusions back unto myself but how does a deluded person kNow they are deluded? They don't but then, how does a non-deluded person kNow they aren't deluded? Answer: Based on physical FACTS. What are the physical facts backing you up on your take of this thing you call Life?

Again, contradictory. Physical facts are based on a perception of said facts and in your case your belief is an illusion.
You know nothing. To know nothing is not to push your unknowing of nothing onto another. We go back to your control issue.

This is the first time you have asked a question to me in regards to physical facts that back my "perception" (you forgot that important factor) in this thing called life. At least you are no longer assuming and actually questioning me so you may understand the factors that relate with my belief system. Thats a good step my friend....we may get somewhere after all.

I am also kNot arrogant. There's a difference between arrogance and kNowing. I kNow, you think you kNow, but like I've said umpteen times, it doesn't matter what you believe. There are kNOw winners and there are kNOw losers so you can believe anything you want, even the Tooth Fairy. When your lifeform ceases to perform, your Soul will still wake up in the kNow and all of your misconceptions will be a thing of the past and you will move onto your next assignment, where ever and when ever that may be.

Saying you are not arrogant and then displaying arrogant words does lead one to perceive you are quite arrogant. One sentence you display an all knowing sense others do not have but YOU. Another sentence you display with your words just how arrogant and self centered you really are within your belief system.

I never said there were winners or losers. Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Move on to someone else if you are trying to convince me.
We agree on a lot but you are so into yourself you do not see anything else another being tries to convey that does indeed align with your own truth. Its entertaining yet annoying all at the same time.

Like minded peeps are Birds of a feather and they dew flock together. Did you kNow that a chicken is physically incapable of pointing the finger at itself? I am dumber than a rock but trying my best to catch up. I wonder if there is enough time in our puny human lives to ever catch up but it sure is fun trying.

Yes like minded people do flock together however that only goes so far with me. I like others to also be compassionate toward their fellow human in regards to the specific journey one is on that has lead the individual thus far in the truth of life. You on the other hand have no compassion for others belief system as you will say in one sentence how you are all knowing and the next talk about how you know you are dumber than a rock. Again, you contradict yourself to a point of confusion.

I am dumber than a rock but trying my best to catch up. I wonder if there is enough time in our puny human lives to ever catch up but it sure is fun trying.

Time if it exists?

Reincarnation if it exists?

How about this: Who needs (all knowing) knowledge when there is life to be had?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Free Will is as illusionary as Perceptions are. I don't base my truth on perception, I base it on the physical, which does kNot include MANMADE, so your comment about the Ten Commandments being of man's making, is incorrect. So little here is of man's design it's pathetic.

By your definition free will is an illusion as perceptions are. So your physical in which you believe to not be an illusion is God made, thus based on your ??? ANSWER: Perception.
see how with this quoted above statement you are quite confusing for not only yourself but for others too. You contradict yourself.

As to illusions, talking with peeps like you is as close as I get to projecting illusions back unto myself but how does a deluded person kNow they are deluded? They don't but then, how does a non-deluded person kNow they aren't deluded? Answer: Based on physical FACTS. What are the physical facts backing you up on your take of this thing you call Life?

Again, contradictory. Physical facts are based on a perception of said facts and in your case your belief is an illusion.
You know nothing. To know nothing is not to push your unknowing of nothing onto another. We go back to your control issue.

This is the first time you have asked a question to me in regards to physical facts that back my "perception" (you forgot that important factor) in this thing called life. At least you are no longer assuming and actually questioning me so you may understand the factors that relate with my belief system. Thats a good step my friend....we may get somewhere after all.

Saying you are not arrogant and then displaying arrogant words does lead one to perceive you are quite arrogant. One sentence you display an all knowing sense others do not have but YOU. Another sentence you display with your words just how arrogant and self centered you really are within your belief system.

I never said there were winners or losers. Are you trying to convince me or yourself? Move on to someone else if you are trying to convince me.
We agree on a lot but you are so into yourself you do not see anything else another being tries to convey that does indeed align with your own truth. Its entertaining yet annoying all at the same time.

Like minded peeps are Birds of a feather and they dew flock together. Did you kNow that a chicken is physically incapable of pointing the finger at itself? I am dumber than a rock but trying my best to catch up. I wonder if there is enough time in our puny human lives to ever catch up but it sure is fun trying.

Yes like minded people do flock together however that only goes so far with me. I like others to also be compassionate toward their fellow human in regards to the specific journey one is on that has lead the individual thus far in the truth of life. You on the other hand have no compassion for others belief system as you will say in one sentence how you are all knowing and the next talk about how you know you are dumber than a rock. Again, you contradict yourself to a point of confusion.

I am dumber than a rock but trying my best to catch up. I wonder if there is enough time in our puny human lives to ever catch up but it sure is fun trying.

Time if it exists?

Reincarnation if it exists?

How about this: Who needs (all knowing) knowledge when there is life to be had?

I hate to bust your bubble but the physical exists outside of perception but you don't!

Ribbit

Ps: You clearly dew kNot kNow how to decipher the English Language. I never claimed you said there were winners or losers, I made a STATEMENT, completely VOID OF YOU! Talk about outright BLIND ignorance!

And as far as me contradicting myself concerning the rock statement, considering We once knew all that is known, it is kNot a contradiction but for a fool.

edit on 26-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I hate to bust your bubble but the physical exists outside of perception but you don't!

No sh$$ sherlock! I agree...but you are too consumed to SEE this fact. I merely stated and showed how you contradict yourself.

You clearly dew kNot kNow how to decipher the English Language. I never claimed you said there were winners or losers, I made a STATEMENT, completely VOID OF YOU! Talk about outright BLIND ignorance!

Your statement is not unknowing to me...that was the point. Said statement was made to me, therefore had to do with me. Get it? Hopefully so.
I can definitely decipher English if it is written correctly. Assumptions are made by you quite often so do not mistake others intelligence to be on a lower level.

Being called blind or ignorant is nothing but yourself reflected.
I do not like the word ignorant as again it makes one who is using the very word above someone else...and that YOU ARE NOT.
Sorry...but its true.

And as far as me contradicting myself concerning the rock statement, considering We once knew all that is known, it is kNot a contradiction but for a fool.

And had you taken time to KNOW what belief system I partake in you would KNOW that I too believe in a reincarnation or self knowing from another which I call my true home. A fool can be looked at in many ways and for you....you simply define it well. How does it feel? Back at you brother. You are in no way a loving entity....you are so busy self proclaiming its not even funny.

The only way you can learn is to listen...and by reading your words you are not learning anything outside of YOU.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No sh$$ sherlock! I agree...but you are too consumed to SEE this fact. I merely stated and showed how you contradict yourself.

You clearly dew kNot kNow how to decipher the English Language. I never claimed you said there were winners or losers, I made a STATEMENT, completely VOID OF YOU! Talk about outright BLIND ignorance!

Your statement is not unknowing to me...that was the point. Said statement was made to me, therefore had to do with me. Get it? Hopefully so.
I can definitely decipher English if it is written correctly. Assumptions are made by you quite often so do not mistake others intelligence to be on a lower level.

Being called blind or ignorant is nothing but yourself reflected.
I do not like the word ignorant as again it makes one who is using the very word above someone else...and that YOU ARE NOT.
Sorry...but its true.

And had you taken time to KNOW what belief system I partake in you would KNOW that I too believe in a reincarnation or self knowing from another which I call my true home. A fool can be looked at in many ways and for you....you simply define it well. How does it feel? Back at you brother. You are in no way a loving entity....you are so busy self proclaiming its not even funny.

The only way you can learn is to listen...and by reading your words you are not learning anything outside of YOU.

"kNot even God can win the argument against stupidity when Stupid is judging the contest."

It is clear you cannot decipher the English Language and with that, no amount of truth will penetrate your closed mind.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"kNot even God can win the argument against stupidity when Stupid is judging the contest." It is clear you cannot decipher the English Language and with that, no amount of truth will penetrate your closed mind. Ribbit

Why do you put limits on your God?
I think he will have mercy on your illusions of yourself and what the truth really is and is not.

It is clear to me you are in no way fixed on any type of belief because it is all over the place. You are quite vague, confusing, and most observably ignorant within your own right of your truth.

In another post you claim we are all closed minded including yourself and NOW you claim it is just me.

Confused are WE??

Don't bother replying.....I think this conversation is over. Reply if you will it so ( I know...I know....there is no free will) but I deem the conversation of one sided to be over now. It is at most...annoying to have a one sided conversation with anyone and I refuse to do it with you too.

No matter how rudely mistaken you are...I still wish you all the peace and love in the world.
edit on 26-10-2011 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join