It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love and Fear aren't Good and Evil.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Dear Toad...

What you don't realize is that the Positive and the Negative dew not exist without the Neutral,

That's precisely what we are saying.

A coin is no different, it doesn't have two sides, it has three:

Semantics/pragmatics. But really, dear Toad, we are speaking the same thing. The edge/middle is, as you stated, both/neither/neutral, and what allows the polarities to be.

So Life isn't about Duality, it's about the Trinity.

And isn't Trinity in fact, the Unity?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

So Life isn't about Duality, it's about the Trinity and learning the Duality portion is an illusion, to then embrace the Singularity and becoming ONE with the ONE!

Ribbit

Ps: In this purely positive dimension, there are two mathematical aspects (ends), finite & infinite.

I don't have time to get to all of these post right now, I will later, but I was skimming through, and I saw this and it reminded me of something.

You exist in 3 dimensions: length, width, and height. You only see 2 dimensions: width and height. If you saw 3 dimensions, you would be able to see behind objects. You never see length, only width and height. You are aware that there is length by observing relativity and how objects change in size with a change in distance (length), but you never actually see length.

Also, try to imagine a line as an object. It is impossible. You must imagine something that has at least 2 dimensions.

So then, what is length if it can't be imagined or observed? Is it real? Does it exist? Well, not directly. The 1st dimension (length) only exists by relative comparison. Check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just replied to that thread and answered your questions.
Thanks for Poiting out that thread to me.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Dear Toad...

What you don't realize is that the Positive and the Negative dew not exist without the Neutral,

That's precisely what we are saying.

A coin is no different, it doesn't have two sides, it has three:

Semantics/pragmatics. But really, dear Toad, we are speaking the same thing. The edge/middle is, as you stated, both/neither/neutral, and what allows the polarities to be.

So Life isn't about Duality, it's about the Trinity.

And isn't Trinity in fact, the Unity?

Actually, the You-nity.

Ribbit

edit on 17-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I've got a slightly different spin on things.

Good and evil don't exist except from the point of view of the observer. They are relative to how one views the world. Do you think Hitler saw himself as evil.....? He thought he was doing the world a favour.

Love and Fear/Hate: We have all emanated form the one source. This is a fact no one can deny whether you look at it from a scientific, religious or metaphysical point of view. As we are all energy, and we are all one, there is an attraction to everything else in the Universe. This attraction is love. Nothing more, nothing less. Hence the reason you often here 'Love is the answer' 'Love will find a way' and Love conquers all'. It is this attraction, this love which is slowly but surely gathering all its children, its forms and entities together via awakening back to the Source, so eventually we will all become one again.

The Love I speak of isn't some feel-good mushy pink rose valentines type love, all though they related. This Love is knowledge of all, that you are in fact everything.

And as love is attraction, so hate and fear are repulsion. This is why they both feel so unnatural. Because it is counter to the Love, the innate attraction we have to everything else (remembering we are also everything else).

In terms of 'service' my personal opinion is that this is not the point of it all. If you do service to others or yourself then you are showing this love/attraction to everything else and it feels good. We exist to experience the world in order to know ourselves (eventually) as God. We are here for the highs and the lows, the good and the evil, to serve and be serve, to love as well as hate.

When looking at the scientific definitions for work which you initially touched on then:

• Work (physics) (mechanical work), the amount of energy transferred by a force
• Work (thermodynamics), the quantity of energy transferred from one system to another

Not a lot about service. Possibly you got caught up in the semantics of it all as the english language is so limiting, along with the age old ideal that service to others is good thing. Not wanting to denigrate your ideas in anyway (and this is purely just my point of view) cos I dig the way your mind works. But service is just one of the many roads that will lead us back to Rome. But it is not Rome itself.

edit on 18/10/2011 by 1littlewolf because: dodgy spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I absolutely positively LOVE pondering this subject. After reading all of the posts thus far it seems as if I am not the only one who is a deep thinker and ponders our existence and the broad spectrum of life we find our selves in.

I'm not sure if some of you are saying WE (you and I and everyone) are God...the source...the singularity?

For me and where my thoughts have lead me up to this point in my life, I do not think as though I am God. I am a part of God but not the singularity itself.

With death of the flesh comes transformation and with this said transformation I AM...still.... and remain individual although I am a part of the ALL, hence I feel with and for the ALL. My sense's back home are much more in tune with the collective because of who I AM.

God is Love. Fear, again imo is the opposite of the Love God has for us ALL and so.... to fear.... is to be away from God.

Logic? I have pondered that idea but for me....God has many perspectives of logic of the whole and for the whole unit...but is still .......Love.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

And yet look how many serve God out of fear of what he will do to them if they don't serve him. It's a misconception about God that plagues this planet.
reply to post by NightGypsy

At a young age I had a problem with being scared into doing what is right. That aspect of religion was known early on not to be for me. For some....it works and they are ok with it and that is fine with me. We all travel on a road others do not travel so I do not judge what someone believes in or doesn't believe in. If it works for them....awesome!

For me though I do not want to fear God ...or Hell but I do keep in mind cause and effect. I am aware that there may be a place for everything and every emotion......as I have no idea what is destroyed and or consumed by the Universe and or God. I know there is a massive plan that my little mind cannot fathom. My perspective is one and I happen to think the creator has many perspectives.

I happen to think that Hell is a place where during transition we may find our selves at as we dump the emotions that are not welcomed in the realm of love. It is a place where fear is heavy and the smells of the worst smells reside. The sense's of emotions that are not of love are cast away and once that is finished we are taken out and are in the light of love where we belong, as nothing God has made is "bad".....only in a sense can it be considered bad. For this reason I think it is very important to live each day as it is the last.

Each day is a new beginning to show love and be love to your self and fellow man.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I too love pondering this subject, and reading your post I thought I'd just give you one or two things more to think about.....

Originally posted by MamaJ
I absolutely positively LOVE pondering this subject. After reading all of the posts thus far it seems as if I am not the only one who is a deep thinker and ponders our existence and the broad spectrum of life we find our selves in.

I'm not sure if some of you are saying WE (you and I and everyone) are God...the source...the singularity?

For me and where my thoughts have lead me up to this point in my life, I do not think as though I am God. I am a part of God but not the singularity itself.

What if (as has actually been shown to a certain degree through theoretical physics) time and space are merely illusions separating the energy (which is everything) into all the forms and entities that you see (and don't see
) around you today. This would mean you do indeed exist merely in a singularity as a consciousness believing it is surrounded by a universe.

And what if you were in fact God, you were just weren't meant to know as this would spoil the whole point of God existing as you. For if the meaning of (your) life is God experiencing life as you - MamaJ - then knowledge of all things past present and future would kinda ruin the experience if you follow my drift.......

With death of the flesh comes transformation and with this said transformation I AM...still.... and remain individual although I am a part of the ALL, hence I feel with and for the ALL. My sense's back home are much more in tune with the collective because of who I AM.

Going on from my original train of thought, if time is an illusion, then that would mean everything has already happened and we are merely a consciousness stuck somewhere on the the timeline connecting the beginning and the end of the universe as we know it. This is how I believe people can predict the future - they merely concentrate their consciousness further up (or down) this illusory timeline.

To take this one step further, what if there was only one soul reinincarnating itself backwards/forwards/sideways in time. And what if everyone around you were also this one soul merely reincarnating itself concurrently at the same point along this timeline.

This last paragraph I'm a little speculative about myself but i thought I'd just throw it out there, food for thought and all. Definately puts a different slant on the 'we are all one' idea

God is Love. Fear, again imo is the opposite of the Love God has for us ALL and so.... to fear.... is to be away from God.

But can you be away from that which is you?

Logic? I have pondered that idea but for me....God has many perspectives of logic of the whole and for the whole unit...but is still .......Love.

I believe in only one type of logic - the logical kind. This is why I have issues with organised religion as well as western society as a whole. I just feel we don't yet understand enough about life itself for all this speculation to yet seem logical. You often hear the phrase 'God works in mysterious ways' and I say "well do you?" Another one is 'its not for men to know the mind of God. And you have to admit that knowing one's own mind is the hardest thing of all. But it doesn't mean you cannot ponder.......

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

[COLOR=GOLD]
love and fear love and fear
go together what the odd couple pair

love is seeked when not found can scare
hence the connection between love and fear

love between many with wishes to unite
fear of something happing that may cause a fight

love of many working together as 1
fear that the great utopia can be overturned 7 undone

this is where good and evol play
good in the loving hearts paves a positive way

bad in the hearts of some able to install fear
evol intentions to controll utopia and scare

controll controll by the evol at heart
WE could all coexist, but fight -the evol will start

to oppress and controll because the evol possess fear
they wish not to see eye to eye with others who existing here

this univers of energy some positive some neg.
this causes the evol of the family to behave BAD

bad bad becuae they FEAR to LOVE
they prefer position in the family that sits them ABOVE

sad indeed because the LOVE exist
but they prefer fear to controll all, as if

the LOVE isnt present in many with GOOD HEARTS
NO they prefer to rule with evol/fear from the start

RULE over all COEXISTING as UNIVERSAL family
in fear THEY are to SHARE this UNIVERSE W/ YOU AND ME

with love comes fear as you dont want the love to go?!
ITS CLEAR WHATS EVOL AND THE GOOD IN TIME WILL SHOW!

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
[/COLOR]

smithjustinb

edit on 10/18/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

And what if you were in fact God, you were just weren't meant to know as this would spoil the whole point of God existing as you. For if the meaning of (your) life is God experiencing life as you - MamaJ - then knowledge of all things past present and future would kinda ruin the experience if you follow my drift.......
reply to post by 1littlewolf

I love to ponder.....and think of the possibilities as they are endless.

With that said....

I actually think God does experience what I experience but that does not mean He likes it or wants it, nor does it mean I am God. I consider myself being a part of the I am because I am. I am ..aware. He can actually deny the parts of me he does not favor or does not reflect what he is. This is growth for each and every part of Him reflected has many parts. The parts that remain within the realm of love are those that have matured enough to not only show love but to be love.

Past and present I can ponder, however it is in my view of perception that God is always moving and creating, therefore there is no such time where as the future is complete. It changes as he moves as he has not stopped moving (none of his parts stop). Once the awareness took place there was no stopping, as with us....there is no stopping..no going back...moving ahead is where we find our self. Vastly moving throughout time and space within the awareness but said awareness changes with each realm we find our self in. As a collective back home the veil is removed and we know as much as our awareness has taken us but the future remains to be experienced. We have no ending ...whereas there is no time ....just in a "sense of awareness" does time exist.

For this reason a psychic or medium cannot predict the future with accuracy and they will tell you....it can indeed change. The reason it can change is because it is not set yet....there is no ending...there is no set future as each action creates a change. The future is always changing, hence the reason why Jesus said he has no idea "when" we would return. I stick with cause and effect.

From your post you asked if I can be away from something that is me. Fear....is not me. I am aware..but I am not fear. I AM love as I was created with and out of love, therefore I am aware that I am actually Love.

I am all that I am..... but I can control who I become.

I believe in only one type of logic - the logical kind. This is why I have issues with organised religion as well as western society as a whole. I just feel we don't yet understand enough about life itself for all this speculation to yet seem logical. You often hear the phrase 'God works in mysterious ways' and I say "well do you?" Another one is 'its not for men to know the mind of God. And you have to admit that knowing one's own mind is the hardest thing of all. But it doesn't mean you cannot ponder.......

You can believe in only one type of logic because your awareness of your surroundings and experiences is but from one perspective when there is actually many to consider that is Outside of your awareness and said experiences. Where does my logic come into play or the others who are not YOU?

I agree about organized religion.....however it works for some...just not for me.

I admire and love Jesus, but I do not want to be a part of something my logic tells me from history books that Jesus himself did not attach himself to...so why would I ....is my logic. He couldn't stand and preached against religion....yet there is a religion in his name. He preached against anything that hampered free will. Control by bankers was not his thing and I happen to use the same logic....it is not good for We the People.

Others have a logic that justifies the means.....so be it.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That was truly beautiful! I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Not only beautiful but the love had and consumed by all can be as pleasing as one can imagine and then some...but without love there is much fear.

Be aware of the fear that tells you love will be lost and be aware of the love that tells you it will never cease.

Love awaits and resides within forever this I know, for fear calls my name but every day it becomes a faint cry as I move closer to the awareness of love.

Progression and growth will meet with love.

I LOVE YA'LL!!!! xoxoxox

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I am happy you enjoyed it MamaJ, keep those positive vibrations up
I also likes the new avatar very nice
In time hope is that ALL ENERGIES will recognize this universal connection all within it possess and begin to interact better with each other-LOVE influenced not hate/controll/im elder then you influenced.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
When looking at the scientific definitions for work which you initially touched on then:

• Work (physics) (mechanical work), the amount of energy transferred by a force
• Work (thermodynamics), the quantity of energy transferred from one system to another

Not a lot about service. Possibly you got caught up in the semantics of it all as the english language is so limiting, along with the age old ideal that service to others is good thing. Not wanting to denigrate your ideas in anyway (and this is purely just my point of view) cos I dig the way your mind works. But service is just one of the many roads that will lead us back to Rome. But it is not Rome itself.

edit on 18/10/2011 by 1littlewolf because: dodgy spelling

Actually, I believe I was referring to service as what you stated above as being the amount of energy transferred by a force from one system to another.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

thanks for that ophiuchus.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Anytime my friend I see your LIGHT WORKS

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It seems like i can just say the word, "God", and all of a sudden there is a presence around me that I can't quantify at all. That's a problem for me because I want to be able to quantify everything. But it seems that I should just believe that God exists nevertheless.

When I say the word, God and sense that presence, I immediately want to try to figure out the nature of this presence, and what it is. It seems like it is pure awareness, but just calling it awareness doesn't do it justice because it is trying to show me that awareness is something more than what we believe awareness (consciousness) to be. So since we can't accurately describe this awareness, I think it is best to just describe God as God.

I do believe we are all one, but that is because there is something that intimately connects us, like an all pervasive field of some form, and not as a concept. I believe this field is something of a higher dimension like how two lines in the first dimension can become one and joined together on a 2d plane.

The question is then, "What is the essence of space that these higher spatial dimensional connections can make us think that it is divine?" It makes me think that space itself is God. HA! So perhaps the illusion of separation stems from the introduction of height and can be reconciled with the introduction of the 4th dimension.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

It seems like i can just say the word, "God", and all of a sudden there is a presence around me that I can't quantify at all. That's a problem for me because I want to be able to quantify everything. But it seems that I should just believe that God exists nevertheless.

When I say the word, God and sense that presence, I immediately want to try to figure out the nature of this presence, and what it is. It seems like it is pure awareness, but just calling it awareness doesn't do it justice because it is trying to show me that awareness is something more than what we believe awareness (consciousness) to be. So since we can't accurately describe this awareness, I think it is best to just describe God as God.

I do believe we are all one, but that is because there is something that intimately connects us, like an all pervasive field of some form, and not as a concept. I believe this field is something of a higher dimension like how two lines in the first dimension can become one and joined together on a 2d plane.

The question is then, "What is the essence of space that these higher spatial dimensional connections can make us think that it is divine?" It makes me think that space itself is God. HA! So perhaps the illusion of separation stems from the introduction of height and can be reconciled with the introduction of the 4th dimension.

WOW! Yeah, I know what you mean.....figuring out and trying to make "sense" of God is a natural thing I think we all must do where as there is no specific analysis of who or what God is.

I have heard that God is Love. How can God be an awareness of such an emotion? I have also heard another's imagination of God being the entire Universe whereas we are in him as if we are some cell or something. Another person thinks of God as a being with white hair that sits around judging people. HA!

When I happen to ponder what God is....I can only come up with what makes sense to me. If God is Love then that means everything he does and is ...is an emotion we call love which is a manifestation of all that it creates. This creation is never ending as love radiates as if it is some sort of light. Light that continues to reflect off the creation in which it has and continues to create. So....God IS Everything, yet he is the highest of high light of love. This is what makes sense to me.

People that have died and come back to tell a story all tell different stories, yet they all have a few things (if not more) in common. In my opinion these stories ....or at least half of them should be noteworthy.

1.They feel and sense.
2.They feel a pull at their being, yet they can see the dying or dead flesh of who they once were but there is no attachment to this said person.
3. They are enveloped in light that is so warm the feeling is intense love.
4. Everything they see is vivid as if the colors there do not exist here.
5. They see Jesus.
6. They see loved ones and pets, although their husband or wife may or may not be their companion anymore.
7. They see their past life in an instant and feel everything as if it all happens at once.
8. They talk of 24 elders who talk with them about their accomplishments.
9. They talk of the "hall of records" where as every life and every thing is accessible to them.
10. None "see" or "talk" to God as they say one cannot "look" at Him. If he manifests as a thing or person then one can see the Source of ALL.

Here is a link I think can lead to a snowball effect of pondering that which God is. I have studied and researched NDE for many years and I really do think if one studies anything and everything with the intent of finding God, he will be found.

www.near-death.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I've already been through that entire website. I still like reviewing it though as a reminder.

I know what you mean when you say God is love, and everything is love. That's actually profound when you think about it that people can independently come to that type of conclusion as it helps fortify the validity of it. In my opinion, the love that we experience isn't the love that is, it is only the love that we can bear.
edit on 18-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

I've already been through that entire website. I still like reviewing it though as a reminder.

I know what you mean when you say God is love, and everything is love. That's actually profound when you think about it that people can independently come to that type of conclusion as it helps fortify the validity of it. In my opinion, the love that we experience isn't the love that is, it is only the love that we can bear.
edit on 18-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

When I began my journey, of course the internet was around but now a days you can research anything via the internet. I love how someone has a site with multiple experiences of NDE, they really should be taken more seriously I think. To listen in to those who have crossed over, even if for a few minutes is valid considering the experiences had are sooooo similar.
It is pretty exciting to ponder.

I totally agree....it is the only love we can bear. I can only imagine the feeling of pure love. The imagination is nothing under the veil compared to the actual reality of what possibilities that await each and every one of us. You are soooo right. We cannot fathom.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf
I've got a slightly different spin on things.

Good and evil don't exist except from the point of view of the observer. They are relative to how one views the world. Do you think Hitler saw himself as evil.....? He thought he was doing the world a favour.

Something I want you to think about is the Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe, which Einstein's Theory of Relativity is based on a Closed System Universe. The Theory of Relativity of an Open System Universe, states:

"Everything is Relative to Source and Source is Relative to Everything."

If you will apply that to what you said, you will see it fits Perfectly.
Because the Conceptual & Perceptual portions of this world's Reality, are based on Source and Source in that case, is each and every ONE of We.

What each and everyone of We think and/or dew affects the Whole, thus, You, as the Source of your Conceptual & Perceptual Reality, affect Everything, whether greatly or minutely, You dew affect it.

Ribbit

edit on 18-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

I just said something about WE the Souls to a friend, in an email last night, that should help you to understand my line of thought:

"One more thing I want you to be thinking about is the possibility that WE
the Souls are the metaphorical God/Source, with Time & Space being the
True God/Source, the Mother/Source of We the Souls and when the original
Event Zenith occurred, a Consciousness was born and at the same time, the
first two Souls were born and the Consciousness WE the Souls share, is the
Consciousness of the Universe/Source/God and from there, the cycle has
continued and will continue forever, with new Souls being born with each
new galaxy, each new Event Zenith and when a Soul is born, they are
automatically connected to the Single Consciousness that all Life is
connected to. That's why We (humans) are just relearning what We've
forgotten because We knew all that is known, from the moment WE were born
as a Soul but have forgotten most when We jacked into this Matrix to play
the Game. (see: Anamnesis)

en.wikipedia.org...(philosophy)

"Socrates' response is to develop his theory of anamnesis. He suggests that the soul is immortal, and repeatedly incarnated; knowledge is actually in the soul from eternity (86b), but each time the soul is incarnated its knowledge is forgotten in the shock of birth. What one perceives to be learning, then, is actually the recovery of what one has forgotten."

I said something on an email to you last night, about a Black Hole being
Neutral and it is, but that's because a Black Hole is a rip in the skin of
Space, but if you look at the 3 Dimensions, the true neutral is obvious:

1st Dimension - spacial and under this dimension - Negative
2nd Dimension - spacial and this dimension We live in - Positive
3rd Dimension - Time - Neutral

So polarity is the root of Source and if you can see it, the 2 spacial
dimensions create the largest magnet imaginable.
Ever take a wire and
connect it directly to the posts of a DC battery? Ever notice the spark
that happens? The LIGHT you CREATED from pure electricity? Photons created
from Electrons & Protrons?
Think Inversion Zone."

I hope that clears up how I think.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join