It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mossad gave Arbabsiar ID papers'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not saying it's not possible, however I find it completely suspect that Iran would somehow be able to prove Mossad sent fake documents to a guy they claim they don't even know or had any contact with.

What is the connection? How does one find fake documents sent to a person they don't even know? If the ID is fake, there would be no records/history regarding this person...so how does one find a transfer of documents to a made up person without knowing what his actual name is.....which they wouldn't because Iran claims to not even know this person.

Something is not adding up.
Frankly, this adds to Iran's guilt in my opinion. I thought it was all a ruse to gather support for bombing Iran up until I read this.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
PressTV being used in guilt by association tactic as source of Mossad claim...

They quote Ummat, a Pakistani quoting anonymous ISI officer. This is a valid argument by FurvusRexCaeli as to Mossad detecting ISI double agent who leaked, if true(western media too use anonymity to hide sources, this is circumstantial).

The possible doubt blow is the 2nd suspect, a member of anti-Iran group the West also considers "terrorist". For that, the source is Iranian Mehr quoting supposed Interpol details(like passport number, important).

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
To the OP. Please come up with a source that is more reliable. PressTV is the mouthpiece of the Iranian regime. They are hardly going to report a truth that does not implicate Irsael, the Great Satan or the UK.

Regards

Press TV isn't the source...

Pakistani Urdu-language Ummat daily is.

It's a literal "info war", US propaganda is aimed at so called western nations, Iran's info/mis-info aimed at their locals.

Hilarious.. and a decent chess move.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
waiting patiently .....

3 - 2 -1 ......

well?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
waiting patiently .....

3 - 2 -1 ......

well?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterBurns

Still haven't pinned it on Mossad with certainty. There is the fear factor that Mossad left with the attack they did with the fake passports. The left enough evidence to make sure people knew it was a hit, almost certainly from Mossad, but not enough to catch then doing it. They basically left a calling card because they wanted to. If they wished, they would have vanished into thin air even more so. They sent a message, we can get you anywhere.

Just like the explosion in Iran that just "happened" to kill a top general involved with the Ballistic Missile Program. I'll give you two guess who was behind that.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

According to the Iranian government the explosion was accidental and a result of improper handeling of ammunition. Unless the Iranian government and PressTV just made it up.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by pavil

According to the Iranian government the explosion was accidental and a result of improper handeling of ammunition. Unless the Iranian government and PressTV just made it up.

Uh huh. And who's been knocking off Iran's nuclear scientists? Maybe they caught colds........

According to the reports, based on police sources, Darioush Rezaei, 35, was shot dead by two gunmen firing from motorcycles. Rezaei's wife was injured in the attack and rushed to hospital. This is the fourth attack on an Iranian nuclear scientist in the past year. In the previous cases, Iranian media outlets and spokesmen accused the Mossad, the CIA and MI6 of being behind the strikes.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by pavil

Hmm Here's the before pic of the complex:

Here's after the "accident" :

Looks like the whole complex is pretty much destroyed. But you are right, I'm sure it was an accident..... I would expect them to keep having accidents as well.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join