It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Mossad gave Arbabsiar ID papers'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No offense, but Mossad is WAY too sophisticated to leave any fingerprints on such a thing, let alone that an ISI officer would be in the know. Look at that hit Mossad pulled off a few years ago in Dubai, an 11 person hit team went in and assassinated a Hamas official and vanished after taking out their target. They wouldn't leave any trace of their work on something like Arbabsiar's papers.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Not sure Mossad is that squeeky clean, havnt they already tracked down the fake passports they used to British people, these 'fingerprints' although not conclusive and the fact that you are posting about a Mossad 11 man team entering a Duai hotel and assasinating a Hamas dude are quite a few finger prints.

Do you know what no fingerprints are?

The folks who just dissappear.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

not to bother but mind providing an example of a media source wich is not a mouthpiece for any given regime, agenda or lobby?

what happened at looking at all sides of a story.
excuse but what your detractors say about you is part of it too.

imagine you are in court for whatever, the only person that can prove your inocence is deemed not a reliable source and not even worthy to be heard.
so in your logic you would be found guilty, the judge would walk out on you like the us does to iran.
nananana we cant hear you.

is that how it goes?

NOPE

before something is labeled as unreliable, it deserves to be analised and considered.

besides the fact it was a cliche post, your statement showed that you have no argument whatsoever to discredit the story besides attacking the source.
also you would be a great UN delegate, you seem pretty happy about covering your hears and

"nananana we cant hear you"

still, you will be awarded some stars since you managed to be the first to say the cliche reply in this thread.

awesome

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Just remember folks that the US has been attacking Iran before Iran ever even threatened the US.

The 1953 Iranian coup d'état (known in Iran as the 28 Mordad coup) was the overthrow of the democratically elected government of Iranian Prime Minister Mohammad Mosaddegh on 19 August 1953, orchestrated by the intelligence agencies of the United Kingdom and the United States under the name TPAJAX Project.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Israeli gov't didn't have a finger in this old coup as well. The zionists are rabid maniac murders.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
For Ummat, this should make things interesting.

Ummat is still translated today at BBC Monitoring, and described as "Karachi-based pan-Islamist pro-Bin-Ladin Urdu daily critical of US, Israel, India". source vetusa.com/news-story/164332571

www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24697

Global Research Editor's Note

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden's interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

The authenticity of this interview, which is available in recognized electronic news archives, is confirmed.

Osama bin Laden categorically denies his involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

(...)

As for the plot, this story broke by Iranian Mehr agency. Also hit mainstream Spanish news sites.

Notice passport ID. This is such type of direct/objective proof.

www.mehrnews.com/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=1436036

pda.trend.az/en/1945900.html

www.europapress.es/internacional/noticia-eeuu-iran-numero-dos-complot-contra-embajador-saudi-seria-miembro-grupo-terrorista-anti-irani-2011101802 4141.html

noticias.terra.es/2011/espana/1018/actualidad/el-numero-dos-del-complot-contra-el-embajador-saudi-seria-miembro-de-un-grupo-terrorista-anti-irani .aspx

'Saudi envoy plot suspect is MKO man'
Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47PM GMT

www.presstv.ir/detail/205177.html

Interpol has gained information about the second suspect in the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States indicating that he is a key member of the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO).

A source told the Mehr news agency on Monday that Interpol has learned that Gholam-Hossein Shakouri, aka Ali Shakouri and Gholam Shakouri, the second suspect in the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to Washington, is one of the senior members of the MKO, which is an anti-Iranian terrorist group.

Shakouri has travelled to numerous countries with many fake identity documents, including forged Iranian passports, and he was last seen in Washington and at Camp Ashraf, where MKO members are based, the source added.

One of the passports used by Shakouri was issued on November 30, 2006 in Washington with the number K10295631.

(...)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Yup, not surprised, another way for indirectly causing a war with Iran. When will these politicians ever learn?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
look here darn it...we SAID it was IRAN plotting this caper. and we DON'T CARE who believes it...we're going to WAR. got it? GOOD!

Sincerely,

The United States of America

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Did you not read the article?

Press TV are not the original source.

I read the article. Did you not read my post?

They are one of the various sources to report this, Press TV being one of them. Read the thread again if you want to know where the original source came from.

An anonymous ISI officer purportedly quoted in a Pakistani daily. I mentioned that in my post, I think. I also explained why an ISI officer wouldn't say this to the press if it were true, why an ISI officer might say this to the press if it were false, and why anonymous sources are less credible than named sources testifying under oath.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I must have missed the meeting where it was decided that the state is more untrustworthy than private ownership

I guess you did. Here's the short version: State mouthpieces will always work to benefit the state. Private organizations will not always work to benefit the state. Private media organizations in the West, for instance, frequently criticize Western leaders and provide alternative narratives to the official line. Iran's state-run media does not. Private media organizations are run by executives chosen by a board of directors, and they are responsible to their shareholders. Iran's state-run media is run by the Ayatollah's appointee, and overseen by a board appointed by the government. If you trust the Ayatollah to always tell the truth about his covert action operations, go right ahead and believe PressTV. If you think governments sometimes lie about their covert action operations, you might want to be a little more critical.

Last time I checked, the American mainstream media is owned and run by pro-Israeli lobbyists (or to be less formal, Jews).

Oh good lord, not this again.

Seriously, I don't get the logic that private media is somehow trust worthy and state-run media isn't.

Let's say we trust Iran's propaganda network just as much as the private media. And by "trust," I mean we believe that they are both bona fide news organizations trying to provide complete and accurate coverage of an issue. All that's left for us, then, is to evaluate the content of their reporting, with no reference to the outlet itself. For various reasons I listed above, the Mossad story is simply not credible, not with the reporting we have to date.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Opinion/analysis on Dawn, Pakistan mainstream.

Betting on Mossad
Irfan Husain

www.dawn.com/2011/10/17/betting-on-mossad.html

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Did you not read the article?

Press TV are not the original source.

I read the article. Did you not read my post?

They are one of the various sources to report this, Press TV being one of them. Read the thread again if you want to know where the original source came from.

An anonymous ISI officer purportedly quoted in a Pakistani daily. I mentioned that in my post, I think. I also explained why an ISI officer wouldn't say this to the press if it were true, why an ISI officer might say this to the press if it were false, and why anonymous sources are less credible than named sources testifying under oath.

Read your post. The content of it is what lead me to believe you didn't read the thread. Your lack of understanding of the direction of the conversation was obvious so I felt obligated to point it out.

And as for the sources, I and another member have pointed out that Press TV is not the original source.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjjtir
For Ummat, this should make things interesting.

Ummat is still translated today at BBC Monitoring, and described as "Karachi-based pan-Islamist pro-Bin-Ladin Urdu daily critical of US, Israel, India". source vetusa.com/news-story/164332571

www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=24697

Global Research Editor's Note

We bring to the attention of our readers the following text of Osama bin Laden's interview with Ummat, a Pakistani daily, published in Karachi on September 28, 2001. It was translated into English by the BBC World Monitoring Service and made public on September 29, 2001.

The authenticity of this interview, which is available in recognized electronic news archives, is confirmed.

Osama bin Laden categorically denies his involvement in the 9/11 attacks.

(...)

As for the plot, this story broke by Iranian Mehr agency. Also hit mainstream Spanish news sites.

Notice passport ID. This is such type of direct/objective proof.

www.mehrnews.com/en/NewsDetail.aspx?NewsID=1436036

pda.trend.az/en/1945900.html

www.europapress.es/internacional/noticia-eeuu-iran-numero-dos-complot-contra-embajador-saudi-seria-miembro-grupo-terrorista-anti-irani-2011101802 4141.html

noticias.terra.es/2011/espana/1018/actualidad/el-numero-dos-del-complot-contra-el-embajador-saudi-seria-miembro-de-un-grupo-terrorista-anti-irani .aspx

'Saudi envoy plot suspect is MKO man'
Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:47PM GMT

www.presstv.ir/detail/205177.html

Interpol has gained information about the second suspect in the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States indicating that he is a key member of the Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO).

A source told the Mehr news agency on Monday that Interpol has learned that Gholam-Hossein Shakouri, aka Ali Shakouri and Gholam Shakouri, the second suspect in the alleged plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to Washington, is one of the senior members of the MKO, which is an anti-Iranian terrorist group.

Shakouri has travelled to numerous countries with many fake identity documents, including forged Iranian passports, and he was last seen in Washington and at Camp Ashraf, where MKO members are based, the source added.

One of the passports used by Shakouri was issued on November 30, 2006 in Washington with the number K10295631.

(...)

I thank you for contributing and looking into all the potential sources. I am on my iPhone and my resources are limited. I will have access to my PC later on when I get home after lunch. Hopefully by then their will be more information available on this development.
edit on 18-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It's true that presstv is the Iranian regime, but that's better than CBS or BBC the U.S./Israel regime. The natural conclusion to this type of plot is Mossad, I just hope Iran has legitimate evidence of this and not just a hunch because that would just be laziness on their part. But if they really do have a source that links this back to the Mossad then it is not surprising to them and shouldn't be surprising to us. Just more wars based on lies.
edit on 18-10-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Well,

That clears up a few questions.

Now Israel will retaliate for the story

Mossad works in strange and powerful ways

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I have been a long time lurker who recently made an account. I have never felt the need to post until now.

The very first day this plot came out a friend of mine who follows these things quickly pointed out that this has Mossad written all over it. I usually dismiss these type of conspiracies but after he argued his point it was very believable.

The trail to this plot leads to many roads. And still none of these roads lead to Iran. All evidence points to this being a false plot that was premeditated to implicate Iran involvement.

The wording in the Press tv article almost links the Fox scandal to this false flag. Fox and the other man are accused of causing problems for Iran. Maybe part of their mission was to plant false evidence that implicates Iran in this false plot.

This is just something I came up with while I was brainstorming. It will be fun to watch this unfold.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikehawk

Does anyone think that Tzipi Livni the famous real life Mossad spy and professional assassin could be involved?

Tzipi is also a former Israeli Foreign Minister among other things.

Here's a bit more about Tzipi.

She's quite the "daddy's little girl" ... AND, She's a lawyer !!!
and a former IDF Lieutenant.

great family heritage also.

(timesonline June 2008)

Her career was forged in the violent creation of Israel. Both her parents were arrested for terrorist crimes in the 1940s. Her mother Sarah, who died recently aged 85, was a leader of Irgun, the militant Zionist group that operated in Palestine at the time of the British mandate and whose exploits included train robbery.

“I was disguised as a pregnant woman and robbed a train carrying £35,000,” she said in an interview shortly before she died. “Then we blew up another train en route from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv.”

Livni’s father, Eitan, was sentenced to 15 years in jail for attacking a British military base. He escaped.

(Good God!)

Tzipi Livni, was a Paris agent for Mossad, Israel’s overseas intelligence agency, in the early 1980s when it ran a series of missions to kill Palestinian terrorists in European capitals, according to former colleagues.

(Jeeeesh!)

They say Livni, now foreign minister, was on active service when Mamoun Meraish, a senior official in the Palestine Liberation Organisation, was shot dead by a Mossad hit squad in Athens on August 21, 1983. She was not directly involved in the killing, in which two young men on a motorcycle drew alongside Meraish’s car and opened fire, but her role in Mossad remains secret.

(Wheeeew!)

Livni joined Mossad after leaving the army with the rank of lieutenant and completing a year at law school. From her base in Paris she travelled throughout Europe in pursuit of Arab terrorists.

“Tzipi was not an office girl,” said an acquaintance. “She was a clever woman with an IQ of 150. She blended in well in European capitals, working with male agents, most of them ex-commandos, taking out Arab terrorists.”

I bet she wasn't a "9 to 5" girl either

a link to some quoteded material has been re-directed recently, after an Al Jazeera article was posted exposing some of her recent "involvements" !!!
article from June 2008

She may be the perfect choice for the possible conflicts coming up, especially with IRAN !

I wonder what she does when she's mad at her husband?

related:

WANTED:FOR WAR CRIMES AND CRIMES
AGAINST HUMANITY

Tzipi - google links

Tzipi - Iran Links

Definitely my kind 'a gal!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I bet the attack that blew up the train was blamed on Arabs. The never ending supply of examples such as this is exactly why you should NEVER believe anything that Israel says. It is a nation built on lies.

I do not find it surprising one bit that this supposed plot was quickly linked to Mossad. They always have their hand in the cookie jar.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

yep,

I smell a gefilte fish somewhere here !

If Arbabsiar had fake ID, then just WHO IS HE?

A deep-swimming Mossad agent?

What was that REAL assignment anyway?

Lox & Bagels would have been more appealing!

Botched

Of all the times to screw up!

Tzipi, how could you?

*******(off topic, well maybe not!)
P.S. They say the "special agent" named Ziva in the American TV series "NCIS" is modeled after Tzipi.....
Their hands do go deep

Ziva David (pronounced dah-VEED) is a former Israeli Mossad officer. Previously assigned to NCIS as a Liaison Officer for Mossad, Ziva is now an NCIS agent and a U.S. citizen. When Ziva first appeared, she was trying to stop Gibbs from killing her half-brother, Ari Haswari, who had killed Caitlin Todd and was attempting to kill Gibbs' other agents. In the end, Ziva killed Ari, saving Gibbs, and took Kate's place at NCIS.

ncis.wikia.com...

edit on Oct-18-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
Private media organizations in the West, for instance, frequently criticize Western leaders and provide alternative narratives to the official line. Iran's state-run media does not.

You know why Western media sometimes criticizes the US government?

Because that it one source of control that the economic elite has over the government. The elite who run the newspapers and TV stations control public opinion.

I took a Canadian politics course once and my instructor used to be high up in a provincial government. He said the number one rule in Western politics is not to piss off the media, because once you do, it's all downhill from there. Same applies in the US.

Do you really think that countries like Iran and Russia would losen the leashes on their media so the media could turn against them at the behest of private, or foreign, interests? No.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

Thanks for your insightful comments. Unfortunately, to rely on PressTV as a factual and unbiased source is verging on foolishness. I am not suggesting that is the case, but it often is on these Boards. They have an agenda and can make things up as they go along in order to promote the wishes of the Iranian regime. An agenda which is anti-Israel, anti-West etc. Let’s not forget Iran is also anti-Sunni and there is no love lost between Iran and Saudi Arabia (to name but one Middle Eastern state).

With the greatest respect to news reporting, at least the mainstream media in the West is free from government interference, or at least where there is government interference we know about it. How many newspapers in the UK are owned by the government? Are BBC news editors slaves to the State? No. They may not report what you want and in the way you want it, but that does not mean they are controlled.

Regards

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join