It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad reacts to the USA: ' Murder is your thing'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

That is what I am saying.

Neither side is innocent.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

I manage a medical office in Toronto, and one of our neurologists is a pleasant, brilliant, Persian that I have come to know personally. He immigrated to Toronto from Iran for the prospect of a better life 10 years ago because of the oppressive regime that has been in place for the last 30 years. He keeps a close eye on the situation and we talk about it all the time. I will take his word for it based on his own first hand experience.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Well obviously he is a Zionist sympathizer who gets all his information from the MSM. Derrrr

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

like i said before , iran is islamic democracy.

In name only. In practice, ot is indeed toalitarian.

The Sixth Edition of Columbia Encyclopedia provides the following definition for "totalitarianism:"

"A modern autocratic government in which the state involves itself in all facets of society, including the daily life of its citizens. A totalitarian government seeks to control not only all economic and political matters but the attitudes, values, and beliefs of its population, erasing the distinction between state and society. The citizen's duty to the state becomes the primary concern of the community, and the goal of the state is the replacement of existing society with a perfect society.

Iran to a tee.

And before you blow a gasket, the US is quickly crossing the line (if it has not already) from a Constitutional Democratic Republic to a Fascist state.

Neither side is innocent.

like i said before western corporate propaganda is not credible zhid worshipper

Neither is state run Middle Eastern media. Which is why I said to direct your attacks to the facts presented and debate them. That is precisely why attacking the source is a fallacy.

While you can debate whether X or Y is a more credible source, the facts will make the truth be known, no matter what source it came from.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
reply to post by kalunom

It's pretty simple.

Who has killed more people in the last Decade or two....IRAN or the USA ?

We are actually killing people in Afghanistan and Iraq at this very moment due to depleted Uranium munitions used there...

the Half Life of Depleted Uranium-235 is ....700 Million years. Less for depleted Uranium .....

But Don't believe me ....simply look at the birth defect rate that they are currently experiencing in Iraq.

We are the masters of killing and Genocide....simply ask a Native American....if you can find one outside of an "Indian Reservation"....

PEACE

You are right of course, though I can't understand the laughing emoticon...the native americans' plight is a sad one.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by kalunom

I manage a medical office in Toronto, and one of our neurologists is a pleasant, brilliant, Persian that I have come to know personally. He immigrated to Toronto from Iran for the prospect of a better life 10 years ago because of the oppressive regime that has been in place for the last 30 years. He keeps a close eye on the situation and we talk about it all the time. I will take his word for it based on his own first hand experience.

I apologize for the inference that your information was gleaned solely from the mainstream media. This man, however, may be not of the majority. Certainly not, as he has emigrated and is likely well-educated and successful. This type of man may not represent the majority of the Iranian people.

Of course I could be wrong. I just think that what is heard from mainstream about Iran is inflated and blown out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever
reply to post by kalunom

I apologize for the inference that your information was gleaned solely from the mainstream media. This man, however, may be not of the majority. Certainly not, as he has emigrated and is likely well-educated and successful. This type of man may not represent the majority of the Iranian people.

Of course I could be wrong. I just think that what is heard from mainstream about Iran is inflated and blown out of proportion.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
as always he's on the mark about the situation.. and as always amerika will whinge about it , crank up the propaganda, stir up hate and try to find a pretext to bring oppression and tyrany erm.. freedom and democracy to iran ..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
we have heard messages of threats time and time again saddam husseim ranting on tv how hes gonna destroy the west Muammar Gaddafi is another one, when will these people learn they [SNIP] with us they are [SNIP]!!!!

Mod Note: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 18/10/11 by argentus because: snipped censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The US wields its "power" over the world knowing exactly what it is doing, and the repercussions thereof; Iran on the other hand, isn't exactly a first world country. Major case of apples and oranges, and people having no clue of the circumstances. Kind of like comparing a low class uneducated family on welfare, to an upper class well educated family; or a lightweight rookie boxer, to a heavyweight world champion. There just isn't any comparison, imo, Iran isn't the devil everyone would like to believe and claim they are. But who knows really.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Funny thing is, Ahmadinejad makes more sense to me than George W. Bush ever did.

We're told he's a crazy Iranian psychopath, but at least he can articulate his thoughts and express them intelligently.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Funny thing is, Ahmadinejad makes more sense to me than George W. Bush ever did.

We're told he's a crazy Iranian psychopath, but at least he can articulate his thoughts and express them intelligently.

Exactly. And look at it this way, if you found yourself under threat from two of the world's superpowers what would you do in order to protect your country?

To say Ahmadinejad is a lunatic and portray him as some hateful dictator who oppresses his people is just bizarre. He is doing everything he can to avoid confrontation which would assure the destruction of his country and it's people

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Iran is not totalitarian.Its a mix of a police state,democracy and theocracy. There have elections been held in Iran and moderates have had held majority power too.

As for the USA,I left in 2002 after seeing the writing on the wall.

edit on 17-10-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join