It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to be like super-cool motorcycle guy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Let me start by saying this doesn't pertain to all motorcycle owners, but I think you guys know which motorcycle guy I'm talking about.

So here we go, my guide to being super-cool motorcycle guy:

1. You always rev your motorcycle in your garage or parking space for at least twenty minutes before riding it. It's better to do it out in the open because that way more people can see how cool motorcycle guy is. Neighbors love the noise it makes too.

2. Motorcycle guy and women. All women who see motorcycle guy automatically take their clothes off and throw their underwear at him.

3. You must have at least three color-coordinated leather motorcycle outfits that match the color scheme of the helmet and the bike.

4. You must race every vehicle from every stoplight or stop sign. If you see an 80 y/o woman in a Chevy Chevette with a handicap sticker in the window, don't let her fool you, she wants to go. Take her down!

5. You must do really cool things like doing wheelies going 70 on the highway. There is danger in doing this though, every woman that sees the cool maneuver will take off their underwear and throw it at you which could cause you to have an accident.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all I can think of for right now. I will add more as I remember them.

Peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
6. When you see another motorcycle on the road, give the "power fist" signal to them, but ONLY if they are riding the same brand of motorcycle that you are.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Who is this guy!
He sounds really cool.
*Throws Jock Strap*

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I sure do love me some crashes!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
lol thanks for the chuckle!

Yes the motorcycle guys and there superficial projections .

I tell you if there were no women , men wouldnt have the need to show off there machines and how tough they look on them. With there silly outfits and tatto's yelling please give me attention ! i can't stand out anymore then this lol

We only have one life on this earth and to put that in danger by riding a machine with no roll cage is just asking for it

but it sure makes good comedy

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
When passing a car with normal people in it, make sure to line up next to them and rev the engine extra much and then take of with lightning speed. Because that is so cool to do, and the people in the car will envy you for being the coolest guy on the highway.

When driving passed a car which goes way to slow for you the cool motorcycle guy to be behind, make sure to do that as fast as possible and just before a left turn.
Preferably a left turn with some big hedges, trees or just about anything that makes it impossible to see what is coming against you on the opposite side of the road.
This is very cool to do, and will make you allot of extra points with the ladies.

Super cool motorcycle guy, you should never worry about ending up in a wheel chair.
You can learn how to pop wheelies in that as well!

edit on 17-10-2011 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

You have a video in every response lol.
How do you find them so Fast!????
Are you secretly a super-cool motorcycle guy?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
SCMG down the street tried to ride through wet cement last week...

Wrecked, DWI, bike not seen since...

Still, it might have increased his cool factor!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reminds of an episode of south park called "the f word". i'd post a clip, but it has a lot of language that could be taken offensively. anyway, it's all about those groups of harley motorcycle riders who go around town and rev their engines and think they're cool because people look in their direction. of course these people are all really thinking how obnoxious these "fags" (

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You put an even louder muffler on your bike to emphasize your coolness that little bit more.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

I beg to differ. A few years back, my neighbors motorcycle coolness easily exceeded your description.

• He had a leather vest with a Harley patch, on the back.
  • He also had several Harley shirts. I don't think he owned a shirt that wasn't a Harley shirt.
  • He always had random motorcycle parts on his porch, and occasionally parts in the front yard.

The reason he is much cooler than yours, is because [color=7DFF86]he didn't actually have a motorcycle. He was never even close, as far as I could tell. He always acted as if he was working on one, but I'd say he barely had over 50% of the parts.

[color=42C6FF]He is one cool s.o.b.

edit on 10/17/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

• posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    Put some toothless hag with shorts riding up her butt on the back ,she must have a marlboro 100 hanging out of her mouth or the coolness factor is gone.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    @ the replies! I love the guys in the video trying to do the Tom Cruise tip your motorcycle forward move, except Cruise did that while doing a 180 and firing his weapon.

Also, helmets are kinda wimpy, and SCMG can't get any dumber anyways if he smashes his head on the pavement.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
    link   
    Good Post OP !

How could You forget the mandatory super-cool biker guy ----- Vance & Hines STRAIGHT PIPES !!

Now that's Freakin' Super Cool !

Your neighbors will luv ya and the Hotties can hear you from miles away !!

It's the Super Cool Biker Guy mating call !!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    In order to really be cool,you have to have a tattoo of the grim reaper tattoed on your back.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
    link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
    reply to post by Dr Love

You put an even louder muffler on your bike to emphasize your coolness that little bit more.

This is so true. If you can't break every window in every building you drive buy with your mega-muffler, then that SCMG is pretty lame.

Peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
    link   
    Having a 80 lb beer gut is pretty cool too.It looks good on a motorcycle.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
    link   
    reply to post by brindle

In order to really be cool,you have to have a tattoo of the grim reaper tattoed on your back.

Similar to this one?

That is just wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:50 AM
    link   
    dont be scrrr'd get on a bike a twist the throttle. 80mph wheelies are for beginners try over 200km wheelies like ghost rider.

cruiser, dirt or street bike if you're not pissing someone of your not riding hard enough.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
    link   
    Super cool motorcycle guy is almost as cool as golfer guy who forgets to strap in his clubs on the back of his cart, and then takes off and the bag falls off and the guy driving behind him then runs over golfer guy's clubs. Those straps can be a real pain to figure out.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join