It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood tests.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hi today i had to go for another blood test ive had about 5 in the last few years and in all of them ive felt fine afterwards but today maybe 15 minutes afterwards ive felt like complete utter #...ive got a bad headache, my stomach is hurting really badly, im wrapped up in layers becouse im really cold and i feel like i will throw up at any point. Has anyone else had this happen to them? ive read about the governments putting things in certian injections but ive never heard of them doing it with blood tests if that is even possible??? and dont worry im not saying they put some kind of chip into me im just curious if it could possible be this or just a coinsidence and i have some kind of bug?

P.S since my last 4 blood tests ive changed my docters surgery so completely new.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LvSLoLo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

It's common to feel like crap after getting your blood drawn.
If you have the strength to get on the computer and post a thread.
You are ok.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I wouldn't worry it's very likely a coincidence ... because of personal health issues and the medication I have to have bloodtests every two weeks (for the last 12yrs) and not once has there ever been a reaction because of the bloodtest ... truth is at this time of year there are a lot of bugs and viruses starting to make their presence felt.

Hope you feel better soon. Woody

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

maybe you just caught a flu bug?

link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Hi....to be on the safe side, you better drink lots of fluids, especially orange juice. You are probably dehydrated and if so, it would not
take much blood drawn to exacerbate the symptoms you are describing.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Deexie77 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by GmoS719

Yup id go with this.

I think having the blood taken depends very much on weather or not you are dehydrated or perhaps tired from lack of sleep, this could make you feel bad after where you might not normally.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well they took 3 viles of blood and before i was feeling 100% even with it being 8.20am lol, i think i might of caught a bug but who knows it could be anything ive been drinking alot of water a few cups of tea and some food like the nurse told me but it didnt do anything special. ill just have to wait it out and see what happens but thats somuch for the help everyone

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Unless they took a quart youre fine and your symptoms are either coincidental or psychosomatic.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Question:

Did you go to a Doctor's office for this? Or a hospital? Or anywhere you could have picked up a bug easier than just a normal day?

If so, that might be your answer.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
it was my local dr's surgery, there was no other patients there the only thing worrying me is that when i went into the nurses room the needle was already laid out when usualy i see them take it out of a plastic strip

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Just a quick question to everyone suggesting he caught a bug.
Do you develop symptoms within that short amount of time?
Just wondering, I didn't think you did though.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
it was my local dr's surgery, there was no other patients there the only thing worrying me is that when i went into the nurses room the needle was already laid out when usualy i see them take it out of a plastic strip

Then you have clearly become the unwilling participant in a secret government biological weapons testing programme.
edit on 17-10-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Big mistake, I would have asked to see them remove a sterile needle from the package.
As soon as the needle touches anything, it isn't sterile anymore.
I'm sure whatever it was laying on was sterile though.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

In that case, Id love to tell you that youre a paranoid loon, but here in my area the VA infected hundreds by reusing needles recently. Nice huh?

I worked in healthcare for yrs and a decade in an ER. Its not unheard of to prep your station before the PT enters.. depends on policy. With my daughter who is a liver transplant recipient, they use one needle for 4 or 5 vials.. and she is only 12. The needle is a little plastic one with an adapter on the end. WHen she was rejecting they took between 4 and 5 vials on the hour for several hours of each day.. no ill effects.Who knows, but your feeling bad isnt from a few vials of blood, I will lay money on that. Ive drawn enough and bled enough myself ( much more than a few vials) to know.. thats not going to harm or effect you.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Advantage because: typed a sentence wrong...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth

Then you have clearly become the unwilling participant in a secret government biological weapons testing programme.
edit on 17-10-2011 by john_bmth because: (no reason given)

This guy is obviously worried enough to ask our opinion.
I don't think he needs you scaring the poop out of him. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719

Big mistake, I would have asked to see them remove a sterile needle from the package.
As soon as the needle touches anything, it isn't sterile anymore.
I'm sure whatever it was laying on was sterile though.
Nooo the needle wasnt out asin showing the needle its self it was in a green needle holder with the lid on but as i said my old dr's took them out of the pack infront of me

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

In that case, Id love to tell you that youre a paranoid loon, but here in my area the VA infected hundreds by reusing needles recently. Nice huh?

I worked in healthcare for yrs and a decade in an ER. Its not unheard of to prep your station before the PT enters.. depends on policy. With my daughter who is a liver transplant recipient, they use one needle for 4 or 5 vials.. and she is only 12. The needle is a little plastic one with an adapter on the end. WHen she was rejecting they took between 4 and 5 vials on the hour for several hours of each day.. no ill effects.Who knows, but your feeling bad isnt from a few vials of blood, I will lay money on that. Ive drawn enough and bled enough myself ( much more than a few vials) to know.. thats not going to harm or effect you.
Lol i already know im a loon im just not paranoid its just freaking me out that just after i get a blood test i start feeling really ill. Im sorry to hear about your daughter

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
Just a quick question to everyone suggesting he caught a bug.
Do you develop symptoms within that short amount of time?
Just wondering, I didn't think you did though.

No. A reaction that fast would be the result of him being highly allergic to something.

They just to took too much of his blood, he has nothing to worry about. Once he goes to sleep,
he'll wake up feeling fine.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Lol i already know im a loon im just not paranoid its just freaking me out that just after i get a blood test i start feeling really ill. Im sorry to hear about your daughter

Thank you, dear

Did they use a plastic needle? Allergic to latex or perhaps the plastics? No joke, I got the flu from the hospital 2 yrs ago.. I was visiting for maybe 20 minutes and caught it.. down for a week here whining on ATS about flying pigs and swine flu.. LOL!!. Maybe the other poster is right.. you caught a bug. Lord knows they are all over the place right now!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Nope it was metal with a green plastic part at the bottom it didnt go neer my skin, hmm well i dont think that i will of caught something from anyone in the doctors becouse there was only me and my gf in the whole place other than the receptionist and i didnt go within 20 foot of them

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join