It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A country of no compassion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
A small girl in china (3 years old) is hit by a van and no one cares. This is the superpower of tomorrow. Those whom expect this sick society to be kinder than the past superpower are sorely mistaken.

edit on 17-10-2011 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by johncarter

It tells me that people in China have lost hope. They live in a hell that our leaders want to put us in as well. Of course we get a different point of view from our msm.
I like your signature. Politicians in the old days were referred to as statesmen. Would'nt that be nice.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is what happens when you live in a country with the highest population rate. Children, hell, people become expendable pieces of flesh.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Not a country. Perhaps a van driver without compassion. To lash 2 billion people for this event ... i don´t know. I´ll prefer to blame 7 billion for this. We all have no compassion, or we all have true compassion and true love. It seems that as humanity we haven´t it right now.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
welcome to the rest of the world.

be gratefull you live here in the U.S

yet you still complain when they take away your dental insurance, or because you're working 38hrs a week instead of 40.

humans will never be satisfied, soon this will all end.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenCo

Not a country. Perhaps a van driver without compassion. To lash 2 billion people for this event ... i don´t know. I´ll prefer to blame 7 billion for this. We all have no compassion, or we all have true compassion and true love. It seems that as humanity we haven´t it right now.

2 drivers (she's run over twice); several pedestrians.... Sick mo-fo's...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Although this is sad.
You can't blame CHINA for this.
Poor Girl, I wonder if she lived.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
People are pointing a finger at China but here in the US in recent years the same apathetic mindset, where one individual was stabbed and laid on the sidewalk in blood and no one helped him. Another an older person was run over by a car and laid in the street and no one helped him.
Elderly man run over and no one helps him

Man stabbed no helps him

It seems this is worldwide and it's sickening.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with China, and everything to do with humanity.

These events have happened all over the globe. People just do not care any more.

How very sad. It does not bode well for us as a species.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

The Chinese have a limit to only one child per couple and most couples want Male children.

Unfortunately Female children are less desirable and this vid most likely has much to do with what we are seeing here. If a baby dies then they technically can try again for a Male.

In looking at the lack of compassion, it should also function as a wakeup call for us in the West.

After what we experienced in Vietnam it is exactly why we wouldn't want to go to War with these people over Iran's OIL which is their largest supplier.

PEACE

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Just fuk'd up. -_-

top topics

join