It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution? Civil War? No... We're headed for a CIVILUTION!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
While pondering the purpose for the recent influx of cash and political maneuvering from highest levels it suddenly came to me.

We're headed for a CIVILUTION. A Revolution of the people against the current paradigm and a Civil war between political parties.

It's brilliant and will work because it DOES effect everyone. This was engineered from the beginning.

Talk about the perfect storm.
edit on 10/17/2011 by Tapped In because: Wording

edit on 10/17/2011 by Tapped In because: Better title

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
proof?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpongeBeard
proof?

It's all right in front of you. Think objectively and look at the US and the world just over the last year. The OWS movement is not all encompassing and will fail unless they are officially backed by a political party for the long haul.

It's the only way to bring everyone into the fight and detract from the obvious.

Once Iran is engaged there will be no holding it back. Just too much going on at once.

There are NO coincidences.

Everything leads to this.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Well that or an Idiotlution. Heck, I see the proof of that right here... newbies writing one word posts demanding for proof concerning OPINIONS and desiring msm links as proof.
Thats fine though, idiotlutions are great. They herald in our confirmed future here in the US.. the much desired Idiocracy. I can see there will be jobs for all in the Great States of Idiocracy... real real soon.
Need proof?Links? EVERY news site.. 50% of their stories. Go read.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Well that or an Idiotlution. Heck, I see the proof of that right here... newbies writing one word posts demanding for proof concerning OPINIONS and desiring msm links as proof.
Thats fine though, idiotlutions are great. They herald in our confirmed future here in the US.. the much desired Idiocracy. I can see there will be jobs for all in the Great States of Idiocracy... real real soon.
Need proof?Links? EVERY news site.. 50% of their stories. Go read.

Unfortunately, most people cannot see, even if the proof is in front of their noggin. I'm not worried about them though. They'll fall by the waste-side after the first wave of fighting.

--------

I know that it can be hard to accept what you cannot understand and I also know that people want to stay clear of such thinking, but I am not an aggressor or rabble rouser in any way (go to GLP for that). I'm just making an observation.

Some fight for resolution and others write about the plight.

edit on 10/17/2011 by Tapped In because: Grammar

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tapped In

Neat word. But I don't follow your inevitability of some involvement with Iran. Do you in all reality think China won't really play up if the USA and Israel try getting their hands on Iran's oil. Russia will undoubtedly back Iran and Germany has woken to the potential of trading with a country whose credit comes either in cash or oil.

People are protesting about how the financial world with the collusion of those in government and their bidders have wrecked the stability and security we all use to enjoy. Whose unravelled is the top echelons on this planet. They have utterly screwed up because the fury of the people all around the world is aimed purely at them and the institutions they control. This isn't an inter-country argument its internal politics caused by problems with a lack of control by politics over the external international wheelers and dealers.

I am not sure but I can't genuinly remember any Iranians being involved in interational terrorism, I have certainly heard of Saudis etc and the copies of key speeches we do get from there are often 'olourfully translated' to put it mildly.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
reply to post by Tapped In

Neat word. But I don't follow your inevitability of some involvement with Iran. Do you in all reality think China won't really play up if the USA and Israel try getting their hands on Iran's oil. Russia will undoubtedly back Iran and Germany has woken to the potential of trading with a country whose credit comes either in cash or oil.

People are protesting about how the financial world with the collusion of those in government and their bidders have wrecked the stability and security we all use to enjoy. Whose unravelled is the top echelons on this planet. They have utterly screwed up because the fury of the people all around the world is aimed purely at them and the institutions they control. This isn't an inter-country argument its internal politics caused by problems with a lack of control by politics over the external international wheelers and dealers.

I am not sure but I can't genuinly remember any Iranians being involved in interational terrorism, I have certainly heard of Saudis etc and the copies of key speeches we do get from there are often 'olourfully translated' to put it mildly.

I understand where you are coming from here, but you have to understand that I came to this conclusion by looking at the big picture and not focusing on minor or major outside distractions to the premise.

Thank you for your post.

edit on 10/17/2011 by Tapped In because: Did not include retort in post

top topics

join