It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autistic Man has Trouble with the National Anthem - But Then Something Amazing Happens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
For those of you who wonder if mankind has a heart and is worth saving....... the answer is yes, we will rise to the occasion....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
That made me cry. Absolutely blubber like a baby.

What a beautiful video.

Thank you X 1000 for posting.

I loved it when he started to laugh... And then... Well I wont ruin it for anyone else.

APPLAUSE TO YOU!!!!

peace

same here

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by phiktion

There is still great hope in humanity, and this video shows that when the entire crowd at Fenway Park comes to the aid of an autistic man singing the National Anthem. Praise God, this is so inspirational.

www.godvine.com...

I saw the same headline your reading for this thread title definitely didn't expected what happens, I guess my opinion about this is that under certain conditions, when people feel more happier then normal i.e. at a baseball game, you know they aren't thinking of their problems, they have less stress and are more carefree. They feel comfortable with the people around them as they all share a common ground and feel connected to one another. So they were all able to get outside of their normal day to day lives and come together. I think they may of all tapped into this connection and love and were more easily able to express it, then maybe they could on a normal day routine. You know how people go about their days with blinders on scurrying past one another hurrying to get to where they are going, true connections with your fellow man is few and far between.
edit on 17-10-2011 by phiktion because: (no reason given)

I am not too proud or too ashamed to tell all of you. That brought a tear to my eye and a sense of renewed pride in my heart for this nation that I thought I had lost long ago. Sometimes it takes a little reminder, such as this one, to let us know that hope is not lost. That no matter what adversities or obstacles we may face, we can all pull together and see it through to the end.

God bless you for bringing this to ATS.

God bless the United States of America.

S+F! This should be the #1 Thread on ATS

edit on 17-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Had to add something. Is that O.K. with you?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Now that made me cry! What wonderful videos.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by phiktion

Amazing, thats what I see in the true people of America! This young man with all his disabilities, guiding the way back to what America really stands for. One spark can start a forest fire, one spark of truth can set the world alight with understanding.

Stand firm our American friends, do not be used by the powers above, yes we need true politicians who are there to represent the will of the people, we need a fair system for all. Choose wisely my friends, choose wisely. We are controlled by banking systems that seek to enslave us and make us poorer. No government should be greater than the people it represents. All politicians should be there to serve the people it represents in a true and tranparent manner.

Each one of you are unique. You may be only a grain of sand on the beach, yet together and only together do we represent that beach. Each of you contribute to that beauty that can make this world a more beautiful place to live in. It is your beach, it is your planet, not just in America but in all parts of the world. Sometimes, just sometimes we have to have the character and show our focus and determination to do what is right, what we know within is right, not just for ourselves but for all humanity.

In love and peace.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is very inspirational and very uplifting and shows you that when things get tough we Americans will stick together!

S+F!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
My girlfriend works with people with autism. I will show her this tomorrow, it's beautiful.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Those were some great vids, guys, but this one still gets me choked up to this day... and I've seen it for years.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm British and I found myself singing along.

I love the U.S.A. and I truly hope you Yanks can soon eliminate the rotten, criminal element in Washington, and restore your fine nation.

Great thread!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thank you for that, phiktion. Your video left me in tears. So nice to be reminded that we are worth saving.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Man, that hit me on a few different levels, first, how the crowd stepped in to help with the lyrics, then a "oneness" encapsulated everyone and the moment, and finally, a spark was rekindled for American pride, the good kind that unifies, without prejudice. Time stood still and it gave me chills yo...
Thanks for the lift and kudos to the kid and humanity!

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Seems they wanted the game to start quickly so hurried along the song... as they would have been there a bit longer.

Nothing special here.. props to the autistic man singing the anthem

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I was waiting to possibly reply and be like So what? He messed up. Great. How is this amazing? Get over yourself.

Then I watched it.

IT'S SO #ING BEAUTIFUL

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I'm British and I found myself singing along.

I love the U.S.A. and I truly hope you Yanks can soon eliminate the rotten, criminal element in Washington, and restore your fine nation.

Great thread!

Thanks for the love Mulder.
Amen to that, we can only hope.
God Save The Queen!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mikemck1976

Yeh

god save the queen HOORAH! Which queen did the song relate to again? or is it any queen as long as she the queen?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

*sniffling*

*looking up to God*

See! We're not all bad...

Thank you, op, for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks so much for posting this. As the mother of an autistic child, its clips like this that give me hope he will live in a world of accepting people.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Beautiful! There's still hope for humanity. Caring for another human being is just priceless. Touching video thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Star for the share!!!!

Made me laugh on the inside... and i felt that laughter creep up my body and put a smile on my face....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That was lovely, but I don’t understand why everyone isn’t singing in the first place.

In Australia everyone sings along to Advance Australia Fair. If you listen you can hear the crowd singing as well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join