It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The craziest thing I've ever seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I don't bother telling anyone about this because I know they're gonna look at me like a tripper, so where else than ATS do I write this thread and finally tell people about what I seen.

It must have been June/July last year I can't remember.
Not sure of the day, not sure of the time, would've been the afternoon.
It was an average day weatherwise, sunny with a few clouds and I was parked up in my car
on the beach listening to the radio, daydreaming/thinking.

I was alone and there was no one anywhere on the beach.
No one swims at this beach and it's usually quiet (no carpark or toilets etc, rocky/sandy beachside vehicle track)
While sitting there looking around my surroundings at the ocean, mountains
trees and sky I noticed something odd...

Far out over the ocean under a cloudy patch of sky I seen
what I can only describe as a 'big whitish BUBBLE' rising from the surface
of the sea and making its way into the sky!!

I kept looking just to make sure It wasn't in my head and I put my window
down to make sure it wasn't something on the glass and then I seen another one!

I couldn't make sense of it, these things were coming out of the WATER
and FLOATING up into the sky in a reasonably straight line but still moving sidewards.

"OF ALL TIMES WHY DON'T I HAVE MY CAMERA?!!!"

As far as I know I'm the only one who's seen them.
What on Earth could they possibly be?
I seen this inbetween the north and south islands of NEW ZEALAND in the COOK STRAIT.

There is a massive canyon underwater in the strait and I've seen an outline map of it with no water twice but can't find ANY pictures or information anywhere on the net! (strange?) which is extremely frustrating.

Here's where I seen it:
holloway.co.nz...

static.panoramio.com...
(Look far right then up, off the mountain points on horizon)

Of all pictures I could find, this one looks the most alike although it's whiter/brighter:
scottcwaring.files.wordpress.com...

I wanna know what's under the water out there and if they're manmade or what?!?!

This world is full of too much of the UNEXPLAINABLE!
edit on 17-10-2011 by Realm52 because: Added picture

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sometimes i feel that some of the most believable accounts these days are the written ones and not covered with pictures.
You have no reason to lie so im curious as to what it was aswell,
Right place at the right time hey!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I understand how crazy it sounds, while writing this it made me think how unreal
some people's stories are and how hard it is to believe them by just THEIR words.

Those pictures don't do it ANY justice but they're the best I can do to show you what I seen
when I couldn't possibly film it myself.

It's annoying enough not having someone with me at the time to share the sighting!
edit on 17-10-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

I am a believer in UFO's and this is just an observation, but the picture in your third link seems to be a water drop on the camera lens. I could be wrong though. Good luck in figuring out what it is.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52

It was an average day weatherwise, sunny with a few clouds and I was parked up in my car

Here is why I don't believe you. People forget birthdays, anniversaries and other special ocassions. How you could even forget what month you saw "the craziest thing," means it must not have been important enough for you to even remember the date.

over the ocean under a cloudy patch of sky I seen

Just a couple of weeks ago, I saw the same thing here in Arizona. It was even on the news. Guess what? Weather balloons look like this.

n't make sense of it, these things were coming out of the WATER
and FLOATING up into the sky in a reasonably straight line but still moving sidewards.

No ships in the area they could have been launched from?

edit on 17-10-2011 by supine because: quitw

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

This reminds me of the Gran Canaria soap bubble report from 1976 graylien.110mb.com... There are some similarities to your account.

Thats the only source I could find online, I first read about the case in The UFO Encylopedia by Jerome Clark years ago.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Submarine missile launches.

That's my guess. Everybody knows New Zealand doesn't have an Air Force.

Best place to practice. Probably Russia/Chinese.

Or maybe France/Israel/US trying to scare New Zealand into spending money on Defense Hardware.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

I played hockey for my state, it was by far the most amazing thing I've ever done.

I can tell you who we played, the results, where we played etc. But I couldn't tell you what month it was in cause I wouldn't have a clue. I think we all process information and memories differently.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

I know!! that's fair enough, I see what you mean - if only I kept a diary journal.

It's unlike me to forget a date of seeing something like that,
I'm pissed I didn't even save a note on my calendar on my cellphone or something when it happened.
I mean I still remember the day I seen my sexy neighbour walking around nude and that was on the 7th of July
this year
Will I still remember that this time next year I wonder?

And in terms of the weather balloons and ships, not at all

I actually seen them appear OUT of the deep water and take off to the sky.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
your post reminded me of a clip i'd seen, so i thought i'd find it and see if you think they're similar.

the particular clip i was thinking about is at around 8.40 on the clip.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Here is why I don't believe you. People forget birthdays, anniversaries and other special ocassions. How you could even forget what month you saw "the craziest thing," means it must not have been important enough for you to even remember the date.

over the ocean under a cloudy patch of sky I seen

Just a couple of weeks ago, I saw the same thing here in Arizona. It was even on the news. Guess what? Weather balloons look like this.

n't make sense of it, these things were coming out of the WATER

No ships in the area they could have been launched from?

edit on 17-10-2011 by supine because: quitw

You registered this month just to talk trash about other people's thread? We here on ATS have a name for people like you and we call them TROLLS Welcome to ATS Troll!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Is that the right clip? it goes for 8.42

What I seen looks similar to the small white craft on the last clip around 7.40 - 8.40

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Is that the right clip? it goes for 8.42

What I seen looks similar to the small white craft on the last clip around 7.40 - 8.40

sorry, brain freeze.. i meant 2.10 onwards!

so many of these sightings now i wonder how they can still be denied.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by supine

Oh, come on! You know, in remembering a huge event in my life, for example, the birth of my kids. I can remember a whole lot of things about each birth, but if I don't remember the nurse's hair color, or if the Dr. was wearing glasses, or if I can't remember the exact second I went into labor, does that mean because I forgot those details that the event didn't happen? Was my kids birth unimportant because I don't remember the unimportant details, but only remember the main even with clarity?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Looked just the same in terms of the shape and the way it floated but it's smaller and reflective.

I just don't understand the aerodynamics of how a round object can fly up like that.

Ya usually see a flat round UFO not vertical round.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Submarine missile test?
I thought nuclear-powered vessels were not allowed in the territorial waters of New Zealand.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

We've an Airforce: www.airforce.mil.nz...

And we're a Nuclear free country.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I believe you OP. There have been a lot of strange sightings in the Antartic part of the world and over South America. I think something "alien" is going on at the South Pole.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

Did you get the 'rush' associated with UFO's. Adrenaline rush with a hint of scared or amazement. If so, it was real, your intuition knew it was something it was not accustomed too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join