It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodbye Elenin hello asteroid 2011 SF108.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Well looks like we can finally wave goodbye to Elenin and all its associated doom.www.livescience.com...

The moment long feared by conspiracy theorists is nearly upon us: The "doomsday comet" Elenin will make its closest approach to Earth Sunday (Oct. 16). Or what's left of it will, anyway.

Comet Elenin started breaking up in August after being blasted by a huge solar storm, and a close pass by the sun on Sept. 10 apparently finished it off, astronomers say. So what will cruise within 22 million miles (35.4 million kilometers) of our planet Sunday is likely to be a stream of debris rather than a completely intact comet.

But never fear there is always enough doom to keep us on our toes

Amateur skywatchers in Tenerife find 'impact threat' asteroid
www.dailymail.co.uk...

More Doom yay!!!.....But wait.

The orbit of asteroid 2011 SF108 brings it no closer than about 30 million km to Earth – a safe distance.

ahh dammit, guess we will just have to wait for WW3 to end the world as we know it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
But I am sure someone is going to say there is something either hiding in or behind it....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by demoncleaner

Well anyone still harping on about Elenin is beating a dead horse. I was on the fence the whole time and didnt really believe one way or the other, although I did hope all the theories about Elenin were true.

I wonder what the next harbinger of doom will be?

More important what are the Elenin/Niburu believers gonna say, are they gonna try and get a new candidate for Niburu?
edit on 17-10-2011 by demoncleaner because: Dammit I replied to my own post (facepalm)

edit on 17-10-2011 by demoncleaner because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
That article is a proper wind up , no picture, no longer accepting comments , the DM are jokers . Very funny , not.

And while the above prospect on futures , then

top topics

join