It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The next entertainment craze? Pioneer One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I believe I may have stumbled upon the next entertainment craze... I'll provide a link and ya'll decide for yourselves. Happy Viewing ::. I would try to describe this entertainment, but it really can't be put into words. It makes sense by the end of the second episode....

www.pioneerone.tv...
edit on 17-10-2011 by LeRoy1968 because: derrr

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeRoy1968
I believe I may have stumbled upon the next entertainment craze... I'll provide a link and ya'll decide for yourselves. Happy Viewing ::. I would try to describe this entertainment, but it really can't be put into words. It makes sense by the end of the second episode....

www.pioneerone.tv...

So where do you click on episode 1 and 2 then? Or am I going mad and supposed to be doing something else that I didn't quite understand from your opening thread.....?????

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just watched Episode one, the pilot. Looks pretty awesome! At first I was thinking time traveler, but, I don't wanna spoil it for anyone. But it becomes pretty clear by the end of episode one if anyone is interested, it doesn't take a lot of time and commitment to get the gist of what the show is about, but there is stikk a lot of mystery left to the imagination. I'll be checking out the other 4 episodes for sure, got it bookmarked!

Ummm, for me, on my mobile device, I had to scroll down and click on view more, and the pilot episode was about 3 clicks down... There was more below that too. Some video blogs. Also, if you're using a mobile device like a cellphone. You will want to click on the button at the bottom that says Mobile Mode or Mobile View or something like that to turn mobile mode OFF. At least for me, I found that on mobile mode, the site had the video player squished down, flattened... Put it to normal mode once you click on the episode you want and it should go to the standard size like you might see on YouTube.

Good luck, and thanks op for sharing, its just a shame there are only 5 half your episodes for the first season, but still a great job for what seems to be a low budget production. Great cinematic quality like something you might see on tv, and good acting too.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LeRoy1968

Thanks dude that was really good.

Do you know when episode six is out i cant seem to find it on the site?

S and F

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

I know...right? I like the premise of ordinary people having
A chance to put some art out there......

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

I apologize. I know it will work on a PC. I do not use mobile devices.
I'm not real good at articulating meself at times....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

Thank You for your input! As I stated earlier, I do not use mobile devices.....
Although I do use a netbook. at times. But my phone is just that...A phone.....

Now to the series.....pretty cool concept and they encourage viewer to participate....brilliant idea. ..IMHO.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LeRoy1968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by juggalo77

Ohhh and No.I do not know bout anymore episodes,
I just got turned on to it yesterday, meself.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
thanks for the link !

will try and check out looks intresting

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

It has an X-files kinda vibe. I like the concept under which they are producing it....AND regular folk that are so inclined can submit their own material. Brilliant, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Hi all,

I'm Josh Bernhard and I wrote the show, glad you guys are digging it! Thanks for pointing out issues with the mobile version of our site. For more mobile-friendly options, I suggest either

pioneerone.tv...

or our YouTube channel: www.youtube.com...

Episode 6, our season finale, will be released in December. Looking forward to reading more of your reactions. I'll try to check back here and answer any questions if you have any.

Cheers,

-Josh Bernhard
writer/producer
Pioneer One

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by pioneerone

I love the concept, Josh!! I believe you have created a new form of entertainment and I think it's brilliant!!
It's kinda like PBS only you support the show as opposed to a station.....
I know I will keep watching and I love the story line!!
Any chance of getting me in an episode?
I am well versed in all things conspiratorial........

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thank you. We've already finished shooting our episodes for this season but we'll let you know when we start up again!

top topics

join