It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What were they thinking?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Now the republicans has their convention in a state where 4 out 5 people are democrats? Did they think they were going to get overwhelming support? Oh I forgot these are the same people currently blowing up Iraq and detaining and abusing the Iraqie prisoners (some who have done nothing wrong) and wondering why they are not getting more support from them? Somehow it all figures now, 2+2 does equal 5. Note I'm talking about the Bush administration not all republicans are responsible for what is going on in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
First mistake.... You assume that they can actually think..

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just think that it will boost NYC's economy there, millions and millions of people will be spending more, especially at the protests, the food industry will be doing really well, with everybody stopping in to get snacks and what not.
The hotel and tourist industry should be booming right about now, ect...

They maybe be stupid, but if they are trying to revitalize nyc after the attacks their doing a pretty good job... I'm assuming that people are afraid to travel there with the subway bomb threats and men getting arrested because of terrorist activity ect...

People need to start realizing nyc is still alive and well it's the city that never sleeps even if it was hit in the heart... There's gotta be a reason why the gop decided to have it there...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Last time I checked NY had a Republican Governor and NYC has a Republican Mayor. Why not go to the city.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
Last time I checked NY had a Republican Governor and NYC has a Republican Mayor. Why not go to the city.

damn... how long ago was it when you checked?

-koji K.

new topics

top topics

join