It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Citizens Chant "Death To America"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kansas
reply to post by kwell

How on Earth would it be WW3, who is going to be on Iran's side? Syria!

Russia already said openly that it will be by Iran's side if United States attacks. Not only Russia has business on that area (with gas and petrol), but a restless Iran threatens Russia's dominance of Eastern Europe.

China hinted that they would side with Iran, but never said it openly. Yet, when do they say anything openly?
edit on 18/10/2011 by Leahn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

No. This is very different. This is the people of iran speaking this.... not the government.

The brainwashing agenda of the USA forcing hate towards iran, is why these people hate america. Even i hate america and would call "death to america", but specifically the ruling government. I have nothing wrong with the people.

Its just that american's are pretty much brainwashed into thinking that if one person does not agree with their government, it is somewhat patriotic to start a war with the "offender".

Attending a fabrication of lies and brainwashing does not make you patriotic.

Think of the real message these people chanting are saying.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Questions:

Why don't they say, "Americans go home?"

If the soldiers leave, will the civilians be welcome to stay?

If the Americans soldiers do leave, will they genocide each other?

And most importantly; May we still have the gasoline? At the price we want to pay for it?
edit on 18-10-2011 by president because: delete

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
so USA goverment operates on Bible prophecy including when it wiped out 2,000+ year old Palestine and created Israel in 1948?

It was actually the British that created Israel. Through the British mandate of 1917-1948. Where they had total control over the territory. Within this period was the mass Jewish immigration to the "holy lands" from Russia and eastern Europe. The British restricted all immigration to Palestine apart from those coming from Europe. The British removed Arabs from their homes in the hundreds of thousands and 500,000 Jews arrived.

The British zionists had been planning the state of Israel even before the 1900s.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by president
reply to post by kwell

Why don't they say, "Americans go home?"

If the soldiers leave, will the civilians be welcome to stay?

If the Americans soldiers do leave, will they genocide each other?

And most importantly; May we still have the gasoline? At the price we want to pay for it?

1) They do. Listen the rest of the message.

2) I doubt. US has reached the point that they want to have nothing to do with you. In a few decades, maybe, but right now, I doubt.

3) Yes, since you left a power vacuum there. Yet, it will come to pass, in time.

4) No, sorry.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by kwell

Hi kwell,

Great post.

Those people are totally brainwashed.

And when you ask for negative energy on someone, you get it yourself.

Time for the end of Iran, an evil country.

What is strange about your post, is that you are accusing them of being totally brainwashed for calling for 'the death of America'. But then you end your post with "Time for the end of Iran" Which basically means the same thing.

And to sum it up. You say "When you ask for negative energy on someone, you get it yourself".

So won't YOU recieve some negative energy?

The US invaded Afghanistan and Iraq after 9/11. Killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians. Two countries that had nothing to do with 9/11.

Yet Iran see this. Two of their neighbouring countries invaded and destroyed by a country who is simply there to exploit the natural resources. And then Iran see's the US (and Britain) forcing the international community to stop exports of missiles, gas, oils. Stop Iran from defending itself.

Iran cannot do certain insurance, banking, business and trade deals thanks to the USA.

Iran has had a severely weakened economy thanks to the USA. Iran is losing $80 billion annually on one sector of their economy which is energy exportation....thanks to the USA.

The Iran people have to pay over the odds just for simple basic goods ...... thanks to the USA.

The fact is that the very people in Iran. When they have no job. When they cannot eat. When they cannot afford a car, when they cannot afford to buy certain products for their children. They cannot do these things because of the USA.

THAT is why they are chanting "death of America". Because their problems would go away HUGELY if there was no America.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Debunkology renews my faith of sanity of ATS.

Let's see.

The USA and "allies" are getting ready to kill tens of thousands of innocent people for "a regime change" and the people should be yelling what?

"Please don't bomb us!"

Hasn't worked for anyone else.

Since they are forewarned of the impending rain of DU Death coming, they have every right to be upset and fight.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
death to Iran, death to Iran!!!!

so what!?!, everyone talks about something doesn't make it true.

if I was going to destroy Iran I would stop buying there oil stop taking there money stop hob hobnobbing there people - nothing is worse for an ego maniac than being ignored and forgotten.
edit on 18-10-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
this is no different than the US government telling us we should hate and fear iran....

Who cares if they hate us most people do, america is ruining the world for everyone what do you expect....

Change america for the better, lead by example and maybe people will start liking us again...

Jesus even illegal aliens are leaving america because it sucks so bad now days...

Where is America telling us to hate Iran? Have not seen that.Why dont you join the illegals and get the hell
out of here as well if you think its so bad here. I wouldnt want to live anywhere else.
America for ever!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My questions are
1: what do they hate about America?
is it the leaders is it the civilians or just the land itself.
I think its wrong for them to hate us as a whole. I've never done anything wrong to piss them off.
Yea I agree we don't need our troops there policing them. They are adults and can take care of themselves.
America needs to keep its nose out of other countries.

Why am I hated by extremists? I've never done anything wrong but live here.
I disagree with our governments ideals but what can I do, move to china cuz I hate the government?

I'm hated for no reason and its unfair for a nation to hate everyone if they haven't met everyone.
Iranians come hangout with me, u will see I'm not some American robot slave u all image

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
How is this news, that is a popular chant in the middle east

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by geryon
How is this news, that is a popular chant in the middle east

I think you'll find it is the large majority of the world that feels this way (in regards to the government).

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
I'm hated for no reason and its unfair for a nation to hate everyone if they haven't met everyone.
Iranians come hangout with me, u will see I'm not some American robot slave u all image

The US administration is voted in by the American people afterall. The American people were fully behind invading any middle-eastern country that was 'linked' to 9/11, no matter how loosely or what 'evidence' was brought forward. I'm sure the average Iranian on the street does not hate you. But they do hate the government that represents YOU.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Osama murdered thousands of our people. Frankly, I don't think "cheering" the death of another, however bastard that "person" is, is good form. But I can understand the sentiment, an old outfit (Chicago mafia) quote "You hurt me, your taking a chance. Hurt mine, and your dead".

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Well there you go. Iran is between two occupied nations and feels that this is essentially colonization.

Not agreeing with them. But it's clear why.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheniks

seems to me, when, not if, america will attack they got a decent fight on theyre hands, that will last for years to come...

How do you figure that out?

In both Gulf wars Iraq's main military forces were overcome in a matter of months sure you could argue that the "war" continued in Iraq after the initial toppling Of Saddam Hussein........but it wasn't Saddam's loyalist that prolonged the war.
Iraq fought Iran for a full 8 years before coming to a stalemate in the 80's.........Iran's military resistance to any attack will be similar to that of Iraq's.
If the US did attack Iran won't last more than a few months if that, If taking out the nuclear facilities is the only aim.
edit on 19-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Well there you go. Iran is between two occupied nations and feels that this is essentially colonization.

Not agreeing with them. But it's clear why.

If every nation that lived with "not the best of friends" on their border, had that view the world would be even more unhinged then it is. The only people who can shake off the concept of being a colony of another is one that thinks it can live in a hermetically sealed box. We are a species that is interconnected, one way or another. And since I can't make the "stuff" I want all by my lonesome, or I don't have the natural resources to make them, then we have a choice. Trade or war. Personally, I prefer trade, less messy. The fact the current Iranian government is an absolute theocracy, again a great reason to NOT EVER co-mingle church with state, when the "Mullahs or whatever" tell you it's OK to wish the destruction of another state, and have the Iranian president say as much, well, it can't end well for them.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Alright ,I'll say it then, When you are too heavy handed around the world with policy, it can come back to
bite you in the rear. This is a prime example. None the less, this is also the result of an over oppressive
leadership, rife with a firm hand on religious brainwash no less. Something we have considered, and something we have tried to avoid. Dissent Accordingly as you may.But, Food for thought though, An Embassy is considered Sovereign Territory by International Law. Period.
Spy Tech, that goes on all the time ,All Over The World, All the Time, on a Daily Basis. It is Part of the "Game".
Taking over an Embassy and securing hostages is quite a different animal .

So yes, We made a mistake, but so did Iran. Time to respect our cultural differences,,, mutually,,, Establish
Trade, Build Refineries, and move on. Reason and Data dictates, that if Iran was privy to "State of the Art"
U.S. Refineries, there wouldn't be any need to pursue Nuclear ambitions. Unless Iran is persuing a hidden
and unfortunate Agenda. Which may be the case of course . If this is true, Present The Evidence, and we will proceed accordingly.
Let The People of Iran Speak. Let The women of Iran Speak. Get it? They oppress freedom of thought in Iran,
Freedom of Press, Freedom of Speech, and The Freedom to Worship. From what I understand, if you screw up there you may well spend a lost amount of time up to your chin in feces and urine. Or just be executed. Done.
Which is most unfortunate for all the Iranian people who have inside them the natural will to be free.
Yet on top of it all, The Iranian People Love their History, Their Heritage, and Their Land.
In some strange way, Just Like Daniel Boone did here in Kentucky, USA.

As far as the people who chant "Death to America," it is quite clear that their psychosis only requires
Hot Blonds, An Octoberfest Multi -Kegger of Beer, and a U.S. C-17 dropping Omaha Steaks all over the region.
What a Bigot I am this evening. Well, add a few Thousand cartons of Marlboroughs and try to prove me wrong.

Best, and thanks for making me exercise the cranium a bit.

edit on 20-10-2011 by Wildmanimal because: a couple typos

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Iran was never a colony, and I'm guessing they'd like to keep it that way. In fact, Iran has done remarkably well for their "box" isolationist policy. And it's only now, with literally every nation that wants power and oil looking down at them, that they've begun to seek to expand...as a means to buffer out others.

So yea....
edit on 20-10-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by otie1
1: What do they hate about America?

They hate America's Foreign Policy. Its self-declared right to be the world's police. No one asked you to be the world's police, specially when you only do it in a self-servicing manner, that ends up screwing up those that you "help" and leaving them worse off than before.

Yes, you have done a very important thing that was very wrong. You voted those people in power. They are there because you enabled them. More importantly, you support their policies by not acting towards removing them from power. The logic dictates that, if you hadn't voted them into power, it wouldn't have happened. Also, if when everything started, you reacted accordingly, it wouldn't have happened. But you enabled them by voting them into power, and you did nothing to stop them. So you're an accomplice, an accessory. That's how they see you.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join