It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well in that case it looks like oregon will be fine.no corporate greed or big banking here... just peace loving hippies who are proud of the land mother earth has givin us.... peace and chicken grease

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

I just have one question. How did you get from russia to australia?? Who paid to fly you home?? Because i dont know of many people that will take in a naked guy claiming to be full of green liquid from aliens, and fork out the cash to fly you from russia to australia??

Just curious.

Silver

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"you can tell a false prophet by their fruit, a good tree cannot bear bad fruit and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit"- Jesus

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Are you sure that green substance wasn't some kind of smoke that is the result of burning a particular flower of the cannabis family? And are you sure it wasn't injected into your lungs? lololololo

(no drug references here! it's a plant....)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

Who cares about prophets and things like that. Just care about the people especially ones who are so entrapped to either be working a government, paramilitary or black op agenda to do this, or be stuck in a bad situation with negatives, or be unhealthy physically, mentally and emotionally.

Mercy is the heart of all religions. Kindness is equal to all the law in the Talmud.

"I tell you, her sins--and they are many--have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
Well you stand up tall and you tell them this!

"We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate uh...October (insert day) and our Independence!

And Oddly enough I am serious.
edit on 17-10-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

ID4......
That was an awesome flick and that was an awesome quote...
Star 4 U!
4th Line

edit on 17-10-2011 by mikemck1976 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.

When the 21st has come and gone, and no major assault has taken place, THEN will you seek some counseling?

Seriously my friend, if you truly believe what you posted in your opening thread, then you should really probably be under the care of a licensed mental health professional.

Now...if I were to join you in the deep end for a moment....

What exactly is your warning? How can the vague prediction of a major disaster somewhere, during a week help us in ANY possible way? What other plans do you have to warn, help, save us?

Why so contradictory? First, you say you move country to country trying to elude these aliens that are after you. And yet, you then state you are going HOME to Australia. Home, or on the run, which is it?

And, just how, pray tell, did you get from being naked in Russia, to Australia? (no money, etc.)..at least you picked a location in Russia with a continental climate.

This expository narrative of yours really isn't even close to an outline, let alone a summation of real events. It just doesn't even ring truthful as in you believing your own story. Even abduction accounts have more detail...whereas yours is pretty much textbook hitting the bullet points.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

bad plot..will end like many other false prophets..

check out David Wilcock, you forgot him last time..
har har

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
There is only one question I have to ask the OP, would your last name by any chance be Applewhite?

As for the green stuff in your belly it isn't anything to worry about unless they impregnated you with some genuine alien DNA.

edit on 17-10-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
So his info, is a culmination of the negative agendas I've read and the military dark stuff, they're all into this. its their gnostic/karmic/kabbala stuff.

It can also mean China/red dragon/Islam, combo.

But I am an experiencer, and this is only one side.

Also, he is writing from a position that sounds in need of help. Holistic. Brain chemicals, overall health, positivity, meditation and prayer, starting a journal and turning all negative thoughts into positive.

Who keeps flagging this agenda stuff?
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Seriously, in most of your posts you get to a point where I have NO idea what you're trying to communicate. And you post a lot.

Anyway, there's a red Kachina? I only knew of the blue Kachina. Given you're talking about the Hopi Indian mythology?

China/red dragon/Islam, combo?

wat???
edit on 17-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

As long as these aliens don't interfere with my Halloween I say bring it on, because I will get really angry and turn green and rip my clothes as I turn into a very muscular and angry green man. Oh wait that's right that's the Incredible Hulk storyline. No, seriously tell them not to interfere with the hallows eve (Halloween) or the SHTF for real.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Yeh people need to come up with another doomsday prophecy seeing as the last one... erm.. and the last one... and the last one... and oh, the one before that... never happened. Nibiru/Elenin anyone?

off topic;

Originally posted by Xemplar
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Is that a Kusanagi doll as your avatar? If so Right on man I've seen Ghost in the shell like 11 times is transhumanism allowed Chosenprphet? Your followers want answers and I want robot legs but I'll settle for Lasik.

No its Re-l Mayer from 'ergo proxy', very epic series. GITS is awesome too. In fact if you liked GITS then ergo proxy is something to watch.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Ok OP. You said there were people in russia that helped you. Surley they must have talked to the media about something like this. Are there any news articles to back up your story?

At the very least, what are the names and contact information for said people that helped you back to australia. Its not like its a short drive back home, so Im assuming you got their contact info.

Post, or this is complete BS....like always.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Op if your here to help then thank you for this. If possible can you answer my previous questions as you did request help.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

I'm saying be kind to him, he needs help. Negativity like this is real, from some ets/entities, in paramilitary groups and from those having health problems. So be kind. Simple really. If its real ets he also needs help getting away from them.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
he had me until he said worship!! the last thing we need is another religious figure to worship. THE ONLY PERSON WE ALL NEED TO WORSHIP IS OURSELVES. LOVE YOURSELF FORGIVE YOURSELF. WHEN OUR GALACTIC BROTHERS AND SISTERS COME DON'T WORSHIP THEM. THEY ARE ONLY MORE ADVANCED NOT TO BE WORSHIPED!! WE ARE ALL GODS. SAY IT TO YOURSELF EVERYDAY.......

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
SAY IT TO YOURSELF EVERYDAY.......

WE ARE ALL CREATION ENERGY OF THE CREATOR OF ALL!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
TCP, you silly mortal, we are most annoyed that you've disclosed information we told you to keep quiet about. But first, let me address a few of your comments:

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
I have moved country to country to get away for them but they keep finding me.

Seriously, did you not realize the TB120 implant that we placed in you at the first visit was for tracking purposes?

I met their great ones, evil looking creatures.

Oh come on, there's no reason to be mean simply because we don't look like you. For the record, we think you're the hideous ones.

They inserted poles into me and pumped a weird green susbstance into me. They threatend me to keep quiet and do what they say.

You might as well tell them the whole story then, it seems you forgot to mention the handcuffs, spanking and shouts of "oh... please.... more...."

When i was beamed back down to earth i woke up in Perm, Russia. I was naked and hurt. I was helped by nice people on a farm and got myself back to my home in Australia.

Sorry, that was a mixup. Needless to say there's a very confused naked Russian in Australia right now.

They said half of the worlds population are aliens and are all planning to revolt.

No, no, you misunderstood. We didn't say they are going to revolt, we said they are "revolting". As in "disgusting creatures".

They transported me to Washington where i met Barack Obama, Obama is an alien.

OK, you got this part right. But we're not proud to call him our own, that's for sure. He was a much better leader on Rigel 7, we don't know what went wrong here.

World will come to an end in 2012

You missed a zero, it's ending in 20,012.

That is all. End transmission.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well I suppose we will see what happens in this coming week
One way or another

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TruePatriot1685

No, even if something bad happens on the 21st, that would only mean this guy has inside info regarding the real agenda behind the protests. It does not mean darkness comes in and attacks, destroying all life. They don't have the authority.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join