It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

You must work for Gieko and your boss is that little "Reptilian" dude from the commercials..LOL Yaaa-Hoo..Hes a bad scary mo-fo...
Sorry, im just in a mood t be funny..this thread has pushed it over the limits for me..just way too much crap lately, and all sounds the same but with new dates..He's(ChosenProfit) a copy cat..
Hoax bin Please!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
When I first joined this site, it was a great place to read about, research and discuss serious topics. Now we are inundated with prophets, seers and just plain nut jobs and trolls who predict constant doom and gloom. Not a week goes by that there isn't a new date of disaster for the planet. If all of these "prophets" were right we would have been dead a dozen times over. Proclaiming yourself a prophet just proves you're not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
When I first joined this site, it was a great place to read about, research and discuss serious topics. Now we are inundated with prophets, seers and just plain nut jobs and trolls who predict constant doom and gloom. Not a week goes by that there isn't a new date of disaster for the planet. If all of these "prophets" were right we would have been dead a dozen times over. Proclaiming yourself a prophet just proves you're not.

judging from your stats, you havent been here long. Ima long time lurker and people like this are always here.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Untitled _3_.wma - 2.13MB

could u pls mind tell us whats in the video??

proof of the green liquish stuffing??

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Untitled _3_.wma - 2.13MB

could u pls mind tell us whats in the video??

proof of the green liquish stuffing??

It is nothing but a voice clip.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spw184

Look at my join date. Just because I don't comment on every thread and have a high post count doesn't mean much. If we're going to judge by join dates, you are the newbie.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

I wish ATS would restrict brand new members such as OP (who are usually previously banned members) to less than 20 words until they've earn the privilege to tap out a novel like this!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Holy Cow!!! In this world Half are aliens..LMAO
.Am I now working with Aliens??
Could you plz help me to identify the aliens? so that I can save me A** from them.

I feel sorry for NASA those who are looking outside for Aliens when we live with them
.Dude go and have a sleep..

were you HIGH while writing??

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Jesus! The aliens could have at least chosen someone who could spell and string coherent sentences together.

Hilarious!

IRM

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I for one would like to welcome our new alien overlords, and wish to bow at your feet oh great one and look adoringly into your eyes whilst hanging on every word you utter and nodding enthusiastically. Please tell me how I may receive the green goo? Does it come in many flavours? And what colour are the robes to be worn when genuflecting vigorously? Can I shave my head, or would a little straggly patch on the back look good?

Ommmmmmmmm

Ommmmmmmmm

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am sick of "Aliens" who always never have anything better to do than being judgemental with a HUUGE amount of criticism against anything what the Humans do.

It is correct we have all kinds of problems going on, but those problems are ours alone.

A species must be pretty stupid if they dont do anything else than flying to other planets and criticize and "warn" their society, culture etc.and present themselves as the only "saviors".

Thanks, i don't need help from those "we are better than you" arrogant aliens...and i think we are far better off without them.

(Do you seriously think that in the future once we start interstellar space travel...we ourselves will do nothing else than flying to other planets and constantly "warn" them and give them the finger - as almost all "Aliens" do when they come here?)
edit on 17-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Yeah, right... the world is going to end in 2012 for some people indeed.. the ones with terminal diseases, old aged, even accidents etc.. stop the fear mongering, the government is good at that already. Unite and live.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I feel like an alien sometimes too. Let them come Crom knows what I can do. Well Reverse engineer what they throw at us and start up a great campaign to eliminate something somewhere. Yaaay for hostile aliens.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
By the way, you say that 21st we'll see some real things go down with protestors???

So your group of ET negatives is the wish they were elites but alas they're wearing dirty diapers, illuminati and corporate pyramid group here?????

The ones who I consider the real ETs, note darth vaders crew doesnt qualify, are also concerned about the state of the planet, but they see the source of the evil, the middle managers here, that worship/follow the dark side.

I am also very concerned about the protests and the war with Iran but this is nonsense. Because evil didn't make this world and yes it exists, many have had both sides in their experiences, though limited on the permissions. In other words, raise frequency and they will stop. Frequency means taking responsibilty for the messups in our lives, and striving to love others unconditionally. For they do not have abilities over people who are waking up and care about others This is the side serving the metaphorical "devil" on one shoulder. That side seems to be able to harm when people are unaware and slipping up more.

Now the protests themselves are done by some really idealistic people trying to make a difference, so the intent in their hearts is not bad, but for the organizers it apparently is. Its blocked all the roads people would have to make a difference, its cutting off their options as THEY OWN EVERY ROAD apparently. Well guess what, the true Light is here.

Raise love, pray, meditate, and don't fear any of this because they don't have power over good people.

So this thread is showing me someone who is either a spokes person for some group planning on harming people in the upcomign events, OR someone overcome by the negativity in this world and needs to seek healing, OR someone being affected by true negatives. The green liquid and being dropped off naked miles from home are real markers of some negative experiences others have had, but they could have been picked up online.

These guys don't own earth, and they don't own the universe. The leaders and corruption here is all due to the humans here that are allligned with them already.

By the way, there are no ETs and humans here. Everyone is ET in source, not from this planet. Heads up on that one.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Do you really have nothing better to do? If you're the chosen prophet then why don't you broadcast a speech on somewhere more important than ATS? Get a life... I don't get why people get so obsessed with Prophesying the end of the world.. especially on 2012

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I know right, seriously something to mindlessly kill without remorse sounds like a nice vacation amirite? I'm not trolling am I?
But seriously if you are an alien and have been here for some time, this is your home now you gotta defend it even from your own kind help us help you well need field marshals when we meet the zerg.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Haha! i am an alien and for this stupid thread i will come and get you again! i will insert my pole and pump that stuff again... i recomend vaseline bwahahahaha

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Gloster

I'm a native I like to label things what if this guy really believes he is a prophet and what if you really are an alien we humans are going to need a common enemy pretty soon right? Let's all be careful here in the gray area.

So chosen prophet we need a list of good aliens and bad aliens asap buddy.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Ill just made a new member of my pole pumping visit list

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join