It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
May as well be me... Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I will tell ya what get a colonoscopy maybe find out what that substance was make sure it won't kill you and at least if its a catchable virus etc.. the rest of us will at least get a small head start. Then take a few deep breaths and start your story over you say that you will bring about the end but you expect people to worship you?
edit on 17-10-2011 by jonco6 because: removed bad taste lol

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

Give me a salary with benefits, travel, competitive paid time off, security, and I'll do anything you want. I'm mercenary. Times is tough. I'm for sale.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

The vid didnt work and that may have been the only hope ,because we aint getting jack from this fruitcake

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
so, if you have been visited and know so much. What type of technology does it look like were up against? Also, how far up government command do these aliens permeate?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Wake up bud..thats a nice dream.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Well I see you are urgent.
You posted your mandatory twenty replies in 62 minutes, which if I am not mistaken, may be a new record.

So tell us. Are they still in touch with you . I mean can you directly ask them questions for us or do we just need to sit and wait?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AaronWilson

He said in the op to the prez.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

And I am a nuclear engineer.

link   

LOL, yeah an alien coming online to the nutjob factory to 'warn the world'. Try to figure out something new already!

More people believe the MSM then people on forums like these, go to them and APEAR on LIVE tv! Then you will have your atention and you can warn the world. Certainly advanced beings like yourself can hijack a couple of broadcast satelites and submit a message!

Be more productive, LOL your getting advance from a HUMAN!

link   
I understand why i sound like a fruitcake. But you will see the beginning of the change on Oct 21st. You will not see aliens coming from the sky. But you will see the aliens in human form start to riot/ protest in one large riot. Not the ones you see today or in London earlier in the year.

It was a small tube that was inserted into my belly button, they then inserted green substance into me which i to this day im not sure what it was. I think it gave me a new look on life and the power to lead.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

They will come at night and visit me. You can write questions done and i will try to get them answered. I am happy to do that, whether they are is another questions.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
I understand why i sound like a fruitcake.

It was a small tube that was inserted into my belly button, they then inserted green substance into me which i to this day im not sure what it was. I think it gave me a new look on life and the power to lead.

It was probably Mountain Dew

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Why would we choose to worship our supposed destroyer's chosen prophet? If this were some kind of cheap made for TV sci-fi production (the only place your story would have any credance) you would still be about the least likely person entitled to worship since, by your own account, you have been kowtowing to the aliens. It reminds me of Kent Brockman from The Simpsons

“One thing is for certain: there is no stopping them; the ants will soon be here. And I for one welcome our new insect overlords."

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sorry, proph,

You are out of the race.

It is Jesus or Buddha. Or maybe both.

Mohammed is out because of his evil murdering ways.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Newbie's!!!!

Granted I have not been on this site long either, but really? "Bow down and worship me when the time comes"? NEVER!!!!!!

OP just joined today. So she (or he, but reads like a female IMO) is wanting to have fun and see what silly stuff can happen on here.

Sorry--------------> Vote for the HOAX bin.

Can I have a second please.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What can any of us to to secure our safety? Ask them that please. Or do you already know this and will tell us now?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Julia Gillard is a human and Tony Abott is an alien
Out of all the miraculous claims you made, that one is the most absurd.

edit on 17-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I am new here and have urgent information that i need to tell you all. I was a chosen prophet at birth and have been chased by aliens every since i was 5.

take a ticket and stand in line with the others.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I really hope that the OP get some psychiatric
attention soon.
I really mean it!

Some of you newer members may not realize that
in the past, ATS has had some members that had issues that resulted in a seriously bad ending.

Lets just all chill for while and refrain from ridicule just yet.
I know...I know....I am usually all over the wild story jazz.
But I just have a hunch that we should just leave this one alone.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join