It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here to help, warn and save this planet[HOAX]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Exactly! "Positivity" is the key - by chanting "I will survive!" (and a Gloria Gaynor record blaring out across a PA system may help in that respect) The aliens will fall down dead, their weapons all deactivated. when I say "fall down dead", if you've ever seen or read "The War of the Worlds", you'll get my drift here.

Come to think of it. the Gloria Gaynor record ought to do it alone. It sure killed the entirety of the 70's.

If, however, all you can muster at the moment is "I think I can... I think I can..." or "I could survive", well, that may not be quite enough positivity. In that case, make sure you're locked and loaded, and ready for the alien onslaught...

Aim for the bulbous heads and bug-eyes - they're like zombies, only head shots count! All those invading hordes, they're all the same. Head shots mess up their plans every time.

edit on 2011/10/18 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So Prophet, you would have us believe that we were 'seeded' here on this planet, to what purpose? And when did this 'seeding' happen time-wise? Still would like to know where a 'GOD' fits into this scenario? Do they have one? Atheists? What...? It would seem that they have too many weakness's to do all the work building this planet on their own, are they limited physically to work? So what makes you think they will keep their word to you and let you have your own Kingdom? Forgive me, but this whole thing sounds a little skechy..... I'm sorry but it's a bit hard to swallow. What are you doing right now, what kind of job do you have? Well I hope you continue this dialogue untill the appointed time so that, well we can change our minds if it's so...... Good day.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheChosenProphet

I remember Alex Collier saying the same thing before, he said the aliens control our government and our media
edit on 18-10-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I think the easiest thing to do here is wait for October 21st and see what happens. Also, I'll wait another week to see if there is a disaster or whatever. If there is, I will revisit this thread.

I will admit one thing, however. I saw Obama speak in person and he does coincidentally look like the rough size and shape of a gray alien. The media shots don't do him justice.
edit on 18-10-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spw184

It's not clear it is a hoax, yet. It is best to back up your position with facts. If you move something to the hoax bin that is not a confirmed hoax, it makes the whole hoax bin worthless.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Textreply to post by otie1

Text Pink
I think it is amazing how if you tried to share certain knowledge with others, they are so asleep and do not wish to be awakened. They think you're crazy, and react negatively toward the information you try to share with them. Many of us feel helpless, and we're really not. There is much that we can share to help awaken each other. Our positive vibrations are key to helping others become enlightened. If you are such a prophet, why do you ask for help here? You don't really expect others to take you seriously do you? Well, at least you're not putting people in their place they way "Hidden_Hand" did, back in October of 2008-giving bits and pieces and withholding certain information which I'm sure made everyone have much confidence in "it" and what "it" was saying to the forum.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Textreply to post by otie1

Text Pink
I think it is amazing how if you tried to share certain knowledge with others, they are so asleep and do not wish to be awakened. They think you're crazy, and react negatively toward the information you try to share with them. Many of us feel helpless, and we're really not. There is much that we can share to help awaken each other. Our positive vibrations are key to helping others become enlightened. If you are such a prophet, why do you ask for help here? You don't really expect others to take you seriously do you? Well, at least you're not putting people in their place they way "Hidden_Hand" did, back in October of 2008-giving bits and pieces and withholding certain information which I'm sure made everyone have much confidence in "it" and what "it" was saying to the forum.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah right.Thanx for saving the planet.Suffer much from delusional thinking much?What ever they have you on isn't working.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
Exactly! "Positivity" is the key - by chanting "I will survive!" (and a Gloria Gaynor record blaring out across a PA system may help in that respect) The aliens will fall down dead, their weapons all deactivated.

Sorry. I had to.
edit on 18-10-2011 by subject x because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Ill ask again since your answer is probably going to trip up your story. How did you get from Russia to Australia if you were left naked and hurt. And now you say you were taken to Russia again last nite. Did they leave you there again? Did you already make it home to Australia and a burned out unit that forced you into a motel?

Thats alot of stuff to happen in one nite. Just curious if your alien friends stop time too.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Thou art evil - I pronounce thee so!

That's exactly the sort of evil the OP is predestined to save The Chosen Fistful from!

If you'll notice at the end of the video, though, it appears that my theory will WORK!

Gloria Gaynor + "I will Survive" = crushed alien. I'll take that as confirmation and video PROOF!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

The Chosen Prophet,
I wonder if you heard about this and if any ring a bell? I wonder if you heard about a planet called Kidasuna?
If you heard about a race of aliens known as the Puthadians and Rokat? It is along the topic you are talking about. There is other beings that want to destroy the world to take over.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheChosenProphet
Greetings earthlings.

I am new here and have urgent information that i need to tell you all. I was a chosen prophet at birth and have been chased by aliens every since i was 5. I have moved country to country to get away for them but they keep finding me. 3 years ago i was woken at night and beamed up into their spaceship. I met their great ones, evil looking creatures. They inserted poles into me and pumped a weird green susbstance into me. They threatend me to keep quiet and do what they say.

I was wondering why they have wanted me. They said i was special because i will bring the end of the world when the time is right. When i was beamed back down to earth i woke up in Perm, Russia. I was naked and hurt. I was helped by nice people on a farm and got myself back to my home in Australia. When i got back i was visited by aliens again. This time they came from earth. They took me to Pine Gap where i was harrassed. They said half of the worlds population are aliens and are all planning to revolt. The ones you see one the news fightning/ protesting/ rioting and aliens and this is the plan. They said my time is near.

I am scared what i am wanted to do. I cry in the corner of my room every night because i seem them watching me. Then last night i was warned again, to start to release my information, they said it was all part of their plan. They transported me to Washington where i met Barack Obama, Obama is an alien. He is a grey alien and took of his human skin. I was scared. He said i am special and going to do great things.

Now i am here, releasing the information.
World will come to an end in 2012
The hums in the sky are aliens positioned, getting ready to attack
Julia Gillard is a human and Tony Abott is an alien, that is why Julia is going so bad in the polls because she isnt an alien and all the aliens in Australia are voting Tony Abott.
Selsey St in melbourne will be the only street left untouched, and i am to go their when the change happens. Apparently their is a hole to the centre of this earth.
The people that survived the invasion will start to float up to the sky and then blow up.

Please ask questions, i should have more tomorrow. But all i want to say is Be safe, Help me and i help you. I am the one, the chosen one who is the person to lead you all. You should all worship me when the time is right.

Thankyou for listening.

Regards The chosen Prophet

Is this site supposed to have true posts or is it for people to post their fantasies? "Greetings Earthlings"? I should have known you'd say something cliche. When you say you were beamed up, what do you mean? Like in Star Trek where you are deconstructed at the atomic level and then reassembled? Where did they insert those poles? What was the green substance? How did they threaten you? If they told you that you were special and would bring about the end of the world, they would have told you all of it. So what did they say about how you would do such a thing? When you got back to Australia and were visited by aliens again, didn't you say anything about where they dropped you off the last time? They know where to pick you up, but they drop you back off at some random place. I would have told them off. If the "aliens" were from Earth, then they weren't aliens. Where is Pine Gap? Half of the world's population are aliens and they are planning to revolt against what? If they secretly make up half the population, they must be involved in the troubles going on. They said your time is near for what? Again, if they brought this up, they surely would have told you what you are supposed to do and what is going to happen. Now you're scared about what they want you to do. What do they want you to do? Don't say, "I can't say anything". That's a lie. Because you said you are to start to release information. So release. You say you will have more tomorrow. You should have all the information now if they said for you to release the info. You're supposed to go THERE, not their. THERE is a hole in the Earth, not their is a hole.
edit on 18-10-2011 by zerimar65 because: I hit reply before I was finished.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The first stage of the final assault will be seen on the 21st Oct, 2011. This will be the start of the takeover. They warned me that riots will take place and some earth disaster will occur between the 21st and 26th.

I understand that i seem like a nut case, infact i wish i was. I will take all the abuse i get, but i just ask to just wait and listen and see that what i am saying is true.

The "aliens" supposedly have this grand plan and they give you an estimation about when it will occur? Sometime between the 21st and the 26th. Oh okay. I wouldn't say you're a nut case. I say you're starved for attention. A nut case probably wouldn't be posting fake stories about themselves.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

Usually you fly on a place. You know the ones with wings on them. The aliens gave me a pass, i didnt need a passport or anything. It was all done undercover from the rest of the world.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

Excuse my spelling and grammar but you can blame the education system for that.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I understand why i sound like a fruitcake. But you will see the beginning of the change on Oct 21st. You will not see aliens coming from the sky. But you will see the aliens in human form start to riot/ protest in one large riot. Not the ones you see today or in London earlier in the year.

It was a small tube that was inserted into my belly button, they then inserted green substance into me which i to this day im not sure what it was. I think it gave me a new look on life and the power to lead.

So when is that supposed to kick in?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

reply to post by S1LV3R4D0

Usually you fly on a place. You know the ones with wings on them. The aliens gave me a pass, i didnt need a passport or anything. It was all done undercover from the rest of the world.

Do you mean a plane instead of a place?? And you went from Russia to Australia with no passport on a plane ticket provided by the aliens, all done undercover from the rest of the world. Wow thats all i needed to know. If not anything else you have said, that right there proves your hoax thru and thru.

Later kid.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I just astraled to your location to see if your one of us,i wont put your bussiness out,so just stop what your doing,you bring great shame to us real *&^^&%$#%.

please stop.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Do the aliens have some kind of list, like Santa's list of naughty and nice? If so, and you get a moment, can you let me know whether or not I can expect to survive?

Thx.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join