It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I Seeing?? They're Everywhere....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have no idea if your talking about white spots that move around if so i have them too. I don't see mine all the time its more around the times i get light headed they show up everywhere. I never looked into it since i figured it was just me.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Probably unrelated but sometimes when I am driving at night and another car is coming from the opposite direction as they are passing I see a black and white negative of the shape of my eye in my peripheral vision. Any eye doctors here???

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

My Ex-Wife once pointed a laser barcode scanner towards me and the laser hit my eye - ever since i have a floater in the eye which VERY much looks like the one in the picture. Maybe something similar happened to you with a laser pointer or something...just my $0.02

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by illusi0n

In our family we call that "seeing stars". I was told once that it was related to blood pressure. I guess not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Hey with inflation that 2 cents might be worth something. I don't think any laser ever hit my eyes. It is a very weird thing. Like a black and white eyeball. A negative of my own eye. Only at night and only when a car passes me with their lights on. It does not seem related to the thread.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hrm. I'm really interested in knowing what's going on there!
I know floaters, got some. I know "seeing stars" from standing up too quickly...those little guys are trippy.
I'm also pretty near-sighted. Ever look into a microscope w/o a slide in it? That's what I see when when I look at a light w/o glasses or contacts in. I can see things that are certainly not just your average floater when I do this. There are strands, along with identical cell-like bodies and are varieties and shapes...many of which seem to be on a mission... BUT it's quite clear to me that all this is taking place within the eye... if I roll my eyes around or shake my head a bit they really agitate.

Something I don't understand, but might relate to what some people are talking about here with energy...on sunny days, mostly in Winter...an example would be on the ski lift with the Sun shining down on the snow... I see what is like an almost transparent kaleidoscopic pattern that whirls in my field of vision, but not upon a specific surface. It's like if my field of vision was a rectangular pane, but with a clear film stuck upon the pane save for the slowly pulsing pattern situated in the middle of it, kind of circular and flowing from the radius to the center but also kind of spiraling at the same time. It's kind of disconcerting but seemingly harmless. (Anyone know/heard anything about this??) It only happens in natural sunlight...and I'm now wondering if it has anything to do with how light activates the pineal gland? Hasn't happened to me in a few years. I got nothin'.
P.S. I've never meddled w/ psychedelics FYI

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The next time you see them, feel your pulse. Pay close attention to the moving things, and you will notice that each time your heart beats, those things will move. Unless you have something very weird going on with your eyes, I'm pretty sure that what you are seeing are your blood cells flowing through your eyes. Every time your heart pumps, obviously they will jump quickly and move faster.

I went to the Exploratorium in San Francisco some years ago and they had an exhibit that taught about this. How it worked was you look into this thing that was set up kind of like a microscope. When you looked in, all you saw was a purple/pinkish light. This color light made it especially easy to see the little blood cells for some reason. The thing said to put your fingers on your wrist to feel your pulse, and then while watching them in the light, you could see them jump and move each time your heart pumped.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
No mystery here.

The "floater" things are tiny bits of tissue dislodged from the back of your eye and are now floating in your eye fluid. Everyone gets them. Eventually they will dissolve, but then new ones appear. Unless you suddenly get lots appearing over a short time period, they're nothing to worry about.

Hint: if you want to get rid of "floaters", get away from the computer screen. It's not natural for the human eye to stare at something for hours on end. Staring at a screen for too long can cause these little bits of tissue to rip off when you start moving your eyes naturally again.

The white "critter" things that shoot about in all directions and look like they're moving intelligently are the shadows of blood cells, again from the back of your eye. High, and low, blood pressure will exaggerate their appearance, but generally they're nothing to worry about either.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I find it strange multiple people have said exactly what they are, yet their posts are being disregarded.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I suffer from migraines and sometimes beforehand, I see exceptionally bright pin-pricks of white light that are "bright" enough to leave a trail.

They seem to number less than 100 at a time and are not always peripheral, although they are in greater quantity in the periphery of my vision.

The fact that there is no lighting effect of adjacent objects and their proximity to me having a migraine leads me to believe that they are entirely "software generated artefacts", entirely internal to myself and not a representation of anything real or external.

Visual disturbances are a known side affect of migraines and it is possible that you are experiencing a migraine without the other emotional and physiological effects.

Either way, it would be wise to talk to a doctor about it as there could be some serious issues behind it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Last time I had tat sort of experience was whilst on some serious medication. The mind plays all sorts of tricks when introduduced to a chemical it's not used to......I have a floater and appreciate you would know if it was.

Opticians may shed some light on this (no pun intended)......Are you taking any medication Prescribed or otherwise

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Wow... not even one post containing any truth. I'm not saying certain eye disfunctions don't exist, but what this person is seeing is something different.

My friend, what you're seeing is prana. The life force that consists in everything. You'll be seeing them more and more in the following months, as the frequency fence around earth is being stripped down. Yes, they are more on a sunny day, but that has nothing to do with visible sunlight as you perceive it. Let's just say the sun is radiating more than what your scientists have told you.

If you're not a vegetarian/vegan yet, you'll be surprised at how vividly you can perceive these light particles.

Many blessings to you, friend.
edit on 19-10-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I have been seeing these "floaters" since as far back as I can remember . I am sure they are natural and nothing to be worried or elated about

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violence
I find it strange multiple people have said exactly what they are, yet their posts are being disregarded.

And what a plethora of reasons multiple people have given! To sum it up, those who deny any link between the phenomena and paranormal offer instead:

Blood pressure irregularities
Eye Floaters
Misc. Organisms living in the eye
Free range proteins
Parasites
Blue Field Entropic Phenomena
White Blood Cells
Detached Retina
Tiny bits of tissue
Lasers (personal favorite)
And the old staple, Mental Disorder or Illness.

All the list is lacking is a connection to sleep paralysis. So it all boils down to Eye Floaters and White Blood Cells battling parasites and other misc. organisms living in your eye causing blood pressure irregularities that are leading to massive microscopic amounts of tissue and free range proteins. And you're seeing all of this filtered through the Blue Entropic Phenomena that was triggered when you were shot in the eye with a laser. Or you could just be crazy.

Thank you science and logic, for solving this problem quickly and succinctly. If not for the limited perceptions of disillusioned dreamers we might all descend into nutty conjecture and insane speculation.

Sinister

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

There really is a first for everything. All I can do is shake my head to the negative.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister

Thank you science and logic, for solving this problem quickly and succinctly. If not for the limited perceptions of disillusioned dreamers we might all descend into nutty conjecture and insane speculation.

Sinister

I don't mean to be unkind or insulting by offering a possible scientific explanation for this. In fact I have never understood why science and spirituality should oppose one another. Who created the eye to see? What is the mind that it can wonder at what it sees? Science can only explain so much, and if you follow any scientific system to its limits, you often discover the realm of magic and/or God. I personally believe this is what quantum physics is.

It seems to me that whether you are seeing white blood cells, or pieces of your retina, or spirit guides, it is all one in the end. All physical matter has energy as its most basic building block, and at a certain level the physical and the spiritual are indistinguishable from one another. if you can look at the world this way, everything becomes a miracle.

peace to you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

I have been reading on ATS for a while but had to join just to reply to your post. I have been seeing these very same things for years. Unlike you I can only see them against a clear sky. I have tried inside on white and dark colored walls and nothing. I just concentrate for a seconds while outside or staring out a window and the apper. They are definitely not floaters, they do not float or resemble them at all. They are exactly as you describe with some light sorce. Rapid moving and unlike floaters their movement is not connected with my eye movement. After starting to see them moving my eyes around has no affect on their movement and does not affect my ability to see them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join