It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I Seeing?? They're Everywhere....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wow... They are organisms living on your eyeball, everyone has them, stop reaching.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I have a question to everyone who sees this

are you a spiritual person who is open to stuff like this?

maybe we are actually seeing energy or something supernatural

When I seen them 2-3 times over my 28 years I was never afraid I did wipes my eyes and trying to clear them and I remember seeing them still... as I said I had no problem moving my eyes around looking at them
I was never scared , but just took it in... never really gave it much thought until I saw this thread... glad to see I am not alone.. and we all know these are not "floaters"

p.s. I have perfect vision and health so I know I was'nt crazy or seeing things...

I am kind of excited about this thread wondering what people think....

I am starting to think the people that see this are spiritually open and we can see this " energy" or whatever it is

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
They are the common day free ranging protein that float in the eye. They appear to disappear and reappear because the visual limits that they are in range of is breached. They can also become long strands, web-like structures over time that can for some people disrupt vision and may require treatment.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they are little consciousness beings appearing and disappearing in your eye. That's kind of stretching an already medically known naturally occurring process within the eye. Any optometrist will tell you straight up what it is.

Cool that we can see them considering they are microscopic and in our eyes. Magnified by the curve of fluids perhaps?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PunchingBag80
reply to post by Irish614

As I mentioned in my original post, they are not eye floaters. That part I am certain of.

How can you be certain that there not floaters? You come here and ask what you're seeing, yet you KNOW there not floaters?

Not going to devote more time to this thread, floaters are the most clear answer here, the conditions are the same.
Good luck.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
How about this ?

Lie back on a cloudless day and let your eyes rest on a deep blue sky. As you relax and stare at the sky, you should begin to see faint dots of light moving quickly around. It may take ten or fifteen seconds before you begin to see the dots. Or they may look like tiny flashes of light.

However they appear to you, those tiny dots are really blood cells moving in the retina of your eye.
indianapublicmedia.org...

Eta I can see the also anytime I am in a low oxygen situation like when you expell that bread loaf you have been pushing on for a while etc.. or have a higher than normal bp
edit on 17-10-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by a1red3
It could be parasites slowly eating away at the innards of your eyes, I suggest consulting an optometrist.

Why did I find that hilarious? Oh dear, maybe I need help too!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've been seeing them since I was a child. They look like circles with black dots dancing. Sometimes they'd show up in groups and make geometric formations. When I was a kid, i'd pretend that I was seeing atoms. I also spent my days outside seeing both near and far.

I don't see them as often now. I think it's because i've destroyed my vision with years of close computer and other work and also not being able to get outside as often as I'd like. . I do see the strings.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Yippee my first post.
You may just be seeing white blood cells moving inside your eye.

I quote from spacedoubt who replied to a similar thread like yours 5 years ago,

You're probably right, they are cells. Lots of people are familiar with floaters..Which cast shadows on your retinas. You try to follow them with your eyes, and they seem to move as your eyes move. But what you might be talking about is different. It's white blood cells, most visible against a blue background, like the sky. You can also see them if you look at a deep blue piece of paper. We did this in science class many years ago. You can sometimes see a few. BUT If you are able to make a flashlight beam yellow, say with a piece of yellow cellophane. Shine the yellow light at your eyes from the side..SO you get kind of a yellow glare. NOT directly!! do NOT look directly into the beam! Look at the blue paper then! The yellow light seems to illuminate them more. There is a PARTY in your eyes. White blood cells squirming around, all over the place. If you watch long enough, you'll notice a pattern. The cells only follow certain paths. Those are the tiny blood vessels that the cells are traveling through.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If your still unsure, a yahoo answer poster who also found the answer.
answers.yahoo.com...

Is this the answer to your question?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I've experienced this too, and also thought it was something spiritual at first. But then I found this on wikipedia:

Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon

en.wikipedia.org...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The blue field entoptic phenomenon or Scheerer's phenomenon is the appearance of tiny bright dots (called "blue-sky sprites") moving quickly along squiggly lines in the visual field, especially when looking into bright blue light (such as the sky).[1] This is a normal effect that can be perceived by almost everybody. The dots are white blood cells in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye, near the macula.[2]

Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is well absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light well, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. They won't appear at the very center of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels in the fovea. The effect is rather weak, and many people don't notice it at all. It is strongest when looking at a smooth blue surface.

They do look like glowing dots. This is an animated gif of blue field entoptic phenomenon:

imageshack.us...

edit on 17-10-2011 by illusi0n because: fix image link

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KwantumFizziks
Yippee my first post.

KwantumFizziks you beat me to it

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusi0n

Originally posted by KwantumFizziks
Yippee my first post.

KwantumFizziks you beat me to it

That's interesting also, I was told by my optometrist about floaters as I was seeing them. I assumed the dots where also floaters but blood-cells make sense and that is also again amazing that our eyes do have the potential to see microscopic details through natural magnification. The body is an amazing organism.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Yes I remember as a child I would while away my time laying on my bed or outside on the grass looking up and partying with my little eye buddies! :^D Now I know I'm not crazy... Although I'm still pretty sure I was right not to mention them to anyone. Everyone thought I was weird enough as it was... I would finish my homework waaay before anyone else back in 3-4th grade, and I would spend the rest of the alloted time entertaining myself by decorating the top and side margin of my paper with geometric symbols. One symbol I would often draw was what I now know as the Iron Cross. I saw it on a Charlie Brown cartoon when Snoopy was flying around in a plane... A parent/teacher conference ensued... I had a lot of those growing up :^D

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusi0n
I've experienced this too, and also thought it was something spiritual at first. But then I found this on wikipedia:

Blue Field Entoptic Phenomenon

en.wikipedia.org...

Quoted for emphasis. this topic has come up a whole bunch of times on ATS and been answered over and over
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3c9f45856a03.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

for you and for all those pple out there who see or hear things others dont,this is my answer: get your eyes ,ears checked,..most probably it has a physiological cause,you are not experiencing any spiritual enlightment...pple who experience weird sounds or visions because of spiritual evolution dont need to ask anything cause they know what they are sensing and they are not afraid of it.
peace!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by nutzmctaffy
I have a question to everyone who sees this

are you a spiritual person who is open to stuff like this?

maybe we are actually seeing energy or something supernatural

When I seen them 2-3 times over my 28 years I was never afraid I did wipes my eyes and trying to clear them and I remember seeing them still... as I said I had no problem moving my eyes around looking at them
I was never scared , but just took it in... never really gave it much thought until I saw this thread... glad to see I am not alone.. and we all know these are not "floaters"

p.s. I have perfect vision and health so I know I was'nt crazy or seeing things...

I am kind of excited about this thread wondering what people think....

I am starting to think the people that see this are spiritually open and we can see this " energy" or whatever it is

Anyone can see them...they are everywhere. Just look at the sky and let your vision kinda blur and you'll start to notice them. Yes they do act independently oddly even through the wind. But they are also literally everywhere.

Yes I am a spiritual person, but you don't have to be spiritual to notice it.

One other thing ill add, wash your hands, make sure nothing is sparkly, dry your hands, then go outside and start waving your hand in the air for like 5 mins. You will notice them more because they stick unto your hand and make em sparkle.

Nice thread OP, I have been wondering the same.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Anyone can see these. Close your eyes and press your eyelids into your eyeballs and keep the pressure on and wait and you will see them. Its nothing to worry about or to even really concern yourself with, its just the eye doing whatever it does with limited light. Don't worry about it, there are much more interesting things in the world than something that literally doesn't effect anything.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I wouldn't get carried away thinking its anything spiritual. Its just light reacting with the eye. Our eyes do weird things sometimes when they focus one something for a while or when they struggle to focus or when they look into brightness. Its nothing bizarre or interesting even really. I used to play around with my eyes like this when I was younger coz I thought it was weird, even tho its odd its just natural effects involving our eyes.

They don't really do anything at all its just an odd optical thing going on. Wouldn't waste too much time delving into something that doesn't do anything if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
omg I feel so good I'm not alone, I get them a lot, those see through circles or sperm hahahahah, but not just those alone, I see random orbs of light n colors, or sparkles sometime, also when I stare up at the sky beyond the clouds and into the blue, I dunno what they are called but I want to say that I see atoms bouncing around up there, I dont know, I been hallucinating naturally I guess, I think when the final push to our evolution comes we will see the full picture, these energetic orbs or forms of energy are just pieces to a bigger puzzle and will be completed soon I guess.
Personally I think we are seeing fragments of higher dimensional spirits and we are being allowed to see it, I mean when '___' is flowing in my brain whether from shrooms or dmt itself, I do know that there are people in my living space/house who are there but we just cant see them at this low density/frequency, when the frequency gets bumped up we will be interacting with many spirits
edit on 17-10-2011 by jyze420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Hello all,

There is a thread called Tiny dots in the air wherever i look that also discusses this theme ,have a read of it, some people are very quick to debunk and dismiss what is seen, which is a shame.

Have a nice day to you all.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Have had them since childhood. Never knew there was anything to it...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join