It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Am I Seeing?? They're Everywhere....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is in the right forum, but moderators place where necessary.
For the past several years I have noticed these strange things that appear mostly against one solid color surface like against a clear blue sky, or against a white wall. I don't see them all the time and they aren't eye floaters in front of my eye.
When I first noticed them I was on some medication when I was in my late teens and in my very early 20's, but now I'm off that medication and I wasn't taking it for a long time. I also notice that they are mostly visible in my peripheral vision.
They appear (as best as I can describe them) as transparent sperm cells, squirming around in a certain area. As time went on they faded and then eventually disappeared.
I also noticed that they have a light source or they are reflecting light. They do appear more colorful when against the blue sky.
Today, I saw them again and they are active as always. I don't know what to think really, but maybe someone can give me a little more insight into what it is. Peace.

edit on 17-10-2011 by PunchingBag80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I believe what you are seeing are "floaters" I get them as well. www.allaboutvision.com... Take a look into that and see if that's what they are.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It could be parasites slowly eating away at the innards of your eyes, I suggest consulting an optometrist.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think it is just energy, I see it too, and know other people who see it. I find it is easier in the day, at night it slows down.

In this thread - LINK- there was some talk on the same phenomena, seeing that might make you feel like you are not crazy haha.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I have seen these too, and the more I try not to look at them, the more it seems they move about on their own as if to mimic intelligence.

It seems to be helpful in developing your peripheral vision, which I have understand is how you view auras.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You are not alone or now I know I am not alone in experience this phenomenon. I know exactly what you are talking about, but have a hard time explaining it. They are definitely not floater. They look like trillions and trillions of charged particles and most emit white light.

I thought I was loosing my mind until I saw this thread.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Get your blood pressure checked out and also go see an optician - just in case.

Second Line

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kevinquisitor

yeah there is definately a feeling of life in them, as if it is in control not just chaotic. I am seeing more threads like this lately, makes me wonder if the planet is ascending in one form or another

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
here we are, this video should explain it all.

Squiggly Line

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I see that EXACTLY what u are talking about sometimes....

Almost like little photons as you were saying just emitting light... but I do not see them in my perefreal vision I can actually look at them.... emitting whites light ( No not seeing "stars" like I was hit to hard I have had that before and this is not it)

How I explain it is it looks like millions of tiny peices of small strands of cotton that reflect the sunlight closest I can say to what you were explaining...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

Thank you for the info, much appreciation.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I can see them too.
I have floaters but these are like living organisms and move randomly.
Weird.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Dinkle

It's NOT a squiggly line, but I liked your video anyways.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Oh my god!
I actually was wondering this exact same thing, they all look independant, they all move and you see them best looking at the sky during the day. I see them all the time and i just wonder what they are. I also have a tendancy to see lights in the sky at night, not like UFO's, just streaks of blue, or see some other form of light in my peripherals. Perhaps a trick of the mind..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by upnorthtrip

That's what I'm talking about! They seem alive, and also seem to move in and out of exsistance. Very strange, but exciting in a way.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by el1jah

I don't know for sure, it could just be something we discovered recently, that has been around since we could see.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irish614
I believe what you are seeing are "floaters" I get them as well. www.allaboutvision.com... Take a look into that and see if that's what they are.

Yes i think so to, i'm also seeing these for as long as i can remember. In 'normal'light conditions i don't see them, but specially when looking up to a bright blue sky, they are all there.

Here's a link to the wiki site about 'floaters'

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

As I mentioned in my original post, they are not eye floaters. That part I am certain of.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have only seen this 2-3 times in my life...

the first time was on the back porch right after my mother died.. I was 21 and remember just looking at them... and wondering if this was my mom's doing somehow... as they moved around like they were alive I have never seen squiggly lines though... but lots of the protons emitting light like they are alive and dancing around with no direction

it was beautiful and I just remember feeling comfort...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I can lose myself in them somewhat, i see them in the background on cloudy days as well.
Dunno, perhaps something medical, or something metaphysical, dunno until someone finds documents =P

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join