It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Veteran scares off NYPD at Times Square!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+48 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Wow! I cried a tear because veterans like this guy are fighting for our rights.

We need alot more army veterans at Occupy protests!
edit on 17-10-2011 by HazyChestNutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 17/10/11 by masqua because: Edited title for censor circumvention

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I woulda run away too!!

Dang that guy is huge! And pissed off too, and rightfully so!

Seriously though, why are the cops there? There isnt any crime or war going on
edit on 17-10-2011 by morder1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
wow....

that was moving
edit on 17-10-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I call shenanigans on this. I don't think this guy was a vet. He is wearing a uniform that isn't even close to fitting him, and not because he may have gotten more muscular. The sleeves end just below his elbows, and they aren't tailored that way.

Additionally, what was he really shouting about. That wasn't even full riot gear the cops had. What is he honestly complaining about? Cops with helmets? Walking in a group? There are thousands of protestors, some of who have openly professed to being up for violence, and this guy is begrudging the cops a little precaution? I don't think a sane man, or vet would make that big a stink over such nothingness, especially sporting a uniform 3 sizes too small.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
i loved that guy in "the green mile" heheh just haveing fun but fo real
that guy is BOSS! he just owned the NYPD give that man a badge of courge!

my fav part at the end when you hear the people saying thank you!! and cheering him on for humiliating what looked like at least 5 full grown men

this is what america is all about saying " to hell with the tyrants!"

+35 more 
posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Gee, he provokes the cops and none of them stand up and attack him like they do with women and disabled people..

Wonder why..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
one more reply if i may.. good looking out to the OP hazey chestnutz! you have been posting some great footage keep it coming i can at least say i mayself am greatfully for that
occupytogether

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Haven't seen 3 little pigs scurry away that fast since the Big Bad Wolf came huffing and puffing. What a pack of sniveling cowards. Why didn't they clean his clock like they did to the skinny guy in the green T shirt a couple of days back? Hmmm I wonder.Their children must be so proud of them.

+10 more 
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I call shenanigans on this. I don't think this guy was a vet. He is wearing a uniform that isn't even close to fitting him

I call shenanigans on your call of shenanigans

You see not all of the vets have their olod uniforms and instead have got the same uniform they used to wear from other people, so they may not fit so well, so your call of shenanigans has a very flimsy argument I'm afraid.

link   
I'm a pretty tough guy... pretty big, know how to handle myself... dude would have scared the hell out of me. I would have said F that noise.

I highly doubt h's ex-military. Agree with the poster above me. Why wear a uniform 10 sizes too small? I mean sure he may be but a lot of people wear military garb.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

Thanks for showing a true patriot, that stands up for the middle class.
This movement will grow and attract more American military as they see the corruption and greed by the corporate war against the American working man.

edit on 17-10-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I know that there has to be more veterans that have been under fire to come home to the mess that has been created while we all have in some way been affected by the further redistribution of wealth... I was a returned veteran 42 years ago that went to the Moratorium gatherings on October 15 and November 15 1969 and I was targeted because of my short hair and military bearing I acquired as a Marine... I hope there will be some cohesion and direction chosen by those that have the charisma intellect and character to be recognized as being leaders in the OWS... The young man that challenged the authority of the police and sent them on his way was magnificent and a leader if there ever was one... I'd like to shake his hand and give him a big hug for what he did.... There will be more like him and may they rise to the top of this movement.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I don't care if this guy is military or not he stood up for what's right and sent those cops awalkin on out of there. Good on him. I hope more people dress up in cammo and preach about honor. Preferably big dudes.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
His uniform is that of a Marine, and he looks to be wearing his ribbon rack on his camo blouse like a lot of other veterans do at protests. The blouse doesn't look 3 sizes too small to me, he just rolled up the cuffs once, and didn't fasten the front. Why so suspicious?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
idk what uniforms you guys are looking at but my brother is about 6'3, african american, in the army, and the last time i saw him he was 250 pounds and looked JUST like this man. uniform size and all. except lighter skinned

edit on 17-10-2011 by Bonkrh because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
It was an accepted practice to fold the sleeves of the utility uniform when I was in Vietnam and since... I know that a number of us paid to have one set of utilities tailored and heavily starched for inspections and other ceremonies, just ike in my day we always had one pair of our boots spit shined beyond belief... I still have spit shined boots and shoes as well as a hand rubbed finish on the stock of my M-1 Garrand....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
camera's + giant marine = your rights.

the powers that be would have a tough time explaining why 40 cops were assaulting a former troop especially when they spout off their insincere statements about how they honor and support the troops if things went bad and cops did what they usually do to loud protesters.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is awsome, This needs to go viral as well. Once veterans and military see this man standing up and telling them whats what, will bring more and more people. Because the military personell are.. getting tired of it (friend of a friend kind of thing),
This will be a revolution of peace (cept rome, but i think those guys were plants.)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I must have missed the part where ANYONE was scared of ANYTHING.
It looked like a pissed off dude yelling at the pigs of NYC.
Who was scared?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I must have missed the part where ANYONE was scared of ANYTHING.
It looked like a pissed off dude yelling at the pigs of NYC.
Who was scared?

The NYPD. Haha
They could have tried to take him out and arrest him, But would you? The cops have some doughnut addictions to work out too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join