It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Lady Criticized By Kerry

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bet555

Originally posted by goose
I understand her being angry about the ads about her husband but for her to lend her support in any way to these ads which have been proven over and over again to be outright lies is wrong. I would have expected better from her.
These are not lies these are truthfull opinions of people. Take a look at this web site and tell me that these old men that have fought for our country and have seen people friends die right beside them should not have a say in thier country. They are the reason you are here so at least take a look at what they have to say .... go here .... www.wintersoldier.com .... What has anyone proven wrong about anyone ?

snopes on the swiftboat ads, since snopes did this at least one more of these people have recanted their stories the swiftboat ads have been proven to be lies and also two of their top sponsors have been proven to be powerful friends with the Bush family. www.snopes.com...

Snopes investigated and found that Kerry did earn his medals
www.snopes.com...

[edit on 30-8-2004 by goose]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by goose
snopes on the swiftboat ads

I've heard interesting things on the snopes site but i do have trouble believing a site that has a slogan "Rumor has it."

But i guess at this point the mud being thrown is all rumor.

<< 1   >>

join