It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday Oct 21, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
good luck, this jerk who is a false prophet at best is once again predicting the end of the world on Oct 21, 2011.

His interpretation is a confused amillennial and postmillennial views of scriptures.

here the link www.livescience.com...

What do you think, Oct 21, 2011, 11-11-2011, 12-21-2011 or only God knows?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Only God knows, not even Jesus knows when he is to return. Too many things have to happen before the end.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
The whole subject of predicting when the end comes is very taxing on my little brain. Reminds me of a common quote my wife use to say to the kids when we were on a road trip.

From the back seat, "How much longer is it going to be?"

Her reply, "It won't be as long as it has been."

Obviously my Father-in-law use to torture her with that come back some years ago.

So my prediction as to the end of everything.....It won't be as long as it has been.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Its Harold Camping! Back to earn mo money. Jerk of the world! Yaaaaaa!

This was his next day apology for the last time he deleted the world:

Woops, it seems he isn't sorry anymore... go figure.
Enjoy all that money Harold, it is your only reward.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well, according to his prediction, we have 3 days left to do whatever the hell we want, sorry Mr. Camping, I highly disagree with your prediction, false prophets are rampant everywhere these days and easily debunked by science.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

Well, according to his prediction, we have 3 days left to do whatever the hell we want, sorry Mr. Camping, I highly disagree with your prediction, false prophets are rampant everywhere these days and easily debunked by science.

Wouldn't the 21st in one place it is the 20th or 22nd in another. So exact dates are always out.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Well....I'm still here! How are the rest of you doing?

and another one bites the dust! again

I'm just going to assume that everyone in the world is still pretty much doing today what they did yesturday! Maybe a little poorer for having buying all those x-mas gifts. but still here!

just in case anyone forgot, I know I almost did, I brought this thread back to life. If just for one day!

I'm sure next year will go the same way, unless something magical happens......dum dum dum!

top topics

join