It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Who's Who..Nazis and Communists Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movements

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Believe what you want.. but it's foolish to believe that that is all there is to this movement. Who cares if they hand out condoms, and food. They aren't doing it hoping there will be debauchery they are doing it to help people. If it wasn't a protest and a group was doing only that, it would be a good thing and everyone would acknowledge it. It's only criticized here because people like you want to twist it into something negative to serve an agenda.

Who cares if two girls painted there bodies. No one complained the other million times it's been done. No one complained when they did a whole issue of sports illustrated like that. What is the point? They are young people.

You can't prove it was a protestor, it doesn't look like one, it was most likely a homeless person as most protestors out there wouldn't want an image of them doing that plastered everywhere. Young college students have to maintain some sort of civility considering they are social and have to maintain some sort of image.

Again you can't prove it so you don't know it.

I have been to them too and I've seen something completely different so what you are saying is not all there is to it.

I urge anyone that thinks it's something bad to go down to a protest and talk to people. I am a Ron Paul supporting Libertarian. I went down and what I saw I support. The people I talked to were smart and decent. I supported it so much that I went back and stood with them for 5 hours. I urge conservatives and libertarians and Indies that aren't sure go see for yourself, don't buy the garbage people are feeding you.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I believe in the facts Vic. That's it. I don't believe in speculation or opinion. Just cold hard facts.

And I would be disgusted of people were just randomly handing out condoms on the street even if there wasn't a love in going on. I think its pretty immoral and advocates free sex with no personal interest. Don't pigeonhole me into some square hole you have labeled as a conservative cause you obviously don't understand my views.

The fact is, the OWS movement is accepting all of these idiotic actions by their members with no admonishment by the organizers. None. Not one single statement saying this is not what they are about. This is a fact Vic. One you can not deny. This alone leads me to believe that these people are not truly serious about change but they really are looking for a good time! I wonder If I can take the wife down to the Love In tonight and make out in the middle of Jefferson Park where an overnight permit was just granted....

We do agree on something though. PLEASE go to these Love In's. PLEASE go and see the truth of the matter. That is the only way this hippie movement will ever be unmasked for what it is. An excuse to "fight the man" and have "free food and sex for all"..

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Haha.. it's funny that you don't do speculation in your opinion when all I see from you is speculation.

How on earth do you get that implication from free condoms? It is only in your mind. They aren't forcing condoms on anyone they are just providing them, it's probably not a widespread phenomenon either. You just jump to the conclusion though about why they are being given out. It has to be for free love in your opinion. It couldn't be that people are just taking them for later, or for a partner that they have.

It's just a dumba** argument to try to discredit a movement with. If you can't see that then I'm wasting my time.
Condoms. We are talking about condoms. You can get them in bathrooms, they pass them out at some highschools.

Who cares! How is it even the slightest bit offensive or improper to you? Seriously? Are you 5 years old?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I provided no speculation or opinion Vic, just the facts. That's what you seem to be missing. I'm not making this stuff up. It's happening. It's documented.

When I take my daughter to a park, the last thing I want to be around is two well oiled elephant seals in a mating ritual under some blankets. Do you have Kids Vic? I know if someone tried to freely give my daughter a condom, I'd be in jail for assault. So no, I'm not 5. 39 actually and I have been in this world long enough to know that free condoms at the OWS protest plus hippies under blankets will always equal sex in public. Public parks are for ALL the public to enjoy. Not just a select few who think they know what everyone wants. I want to take my daughter to some of the parks they are protesting at here in Louisville but I can't. Do you know why? Because I love my daughter and respect her. I do not want her around people smoking weed and fornicating just 3 yards away behind some trees.

Now with everything that has been said in this little conversation between us, I do think you should know that even though we do not agree on this, I do respect your opinion as well as many of your other post. You do put intelligence and thought into your post which is more than many around here. So, I just want you to know that despite our differences in personal beliefs, I bear you no malice or ill will. Hell, I'd even share some good homebrew with you over a good political discussion. Who knows, after a few of those, you would probably even hand my ass to me in a debate :-D

edit on 18-10-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Ok.. did you see any of that when you were out in Louisville? Sex under blankets? Condoms passed out?
I saw two people having sex in the park here last summer. No protest going on. They were just a few people in this big old world doing something. Just like there are a few people in this big old protest that are doing something. It doesn't represent the movement and even then they have the right to pass out condoms if they want.

You honestly think that the actions of a few people discredit the whole movement.
Do you think all Tea Partiers are racists or capable of attempted murder because a few of them were?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I do have to admit, the public sex, I have only seen from the media. The condoms, I have seen with my own two eyes, as well as the pot smoking and other drug use. And as I explained before, if the OWS organizers are not addressing these issues then by proxy, they are supporting them. These are people who are claiming membership in the OWS movement and have been accepted by the OWS movement. If they have been accepted, then so have their actions.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

People smoke pot too. A ton of them, that's another non point and a kid wouldn't know the difference between that and someone smoke a cigarette. Other drugs doubtfully scene out in the open as they aren't as accepted.

And the by proxy argument falls short too because there are no leaders.

I denounce them. I have been to the protests, I am part of the 99%. I have been interviewed for the front page of a pape and laid it out the movement I am part of was mentioned specifically on the official OWS page. So they have been denounced. Is there any person in particular you would like to hear it from because I don't know who is egotistical enough to think they speak for the 99 percent of America.
edit on 20-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
OK. Back to the communist ideology that is oozing from OWS and its diverse list of sponsors.

Anyone ever read Marx's "Communist Manifesto"? Did you know that Marx never held a job his entire life? He lived off of charity and donatations from others including Engels, the Manifesto co-author. Marx was an utter failure in all that he attempted to do prior to writing his little book. Sound Familiar?? Obama??

The similarities between The Manifesto and what I'm hearing and reading from OWS are shockingly similar. Within the Manifesto's 10 planks you will find relevant details that apply to those now backing OWS especially that of the Big Labor group.

The Second Plank A Heavy Progressive or Graduated Income Tax. We are hearing that millionaires and billionaires need to pay more while all others should pay less or none at all. Furthermore, Corporate INcome taxes in America are already among the highest in the world. Hence the exodus to open overseas operations for the big companies.

The fifth plank called for the centralization of credit in the hands of the state by Means of a National Bank with State Capital and an Exclusive Monopoly. We have the Federal Reserve. OWS wants to end the FED. I can agree with that.

The sixth Plank. Centralization of the Means of Communication and Transport in the Hands of the State. We have already seen that happen in this country and we are hearing for more of it out of OWS.

Number 7. Extension of Factories and Instruments of Production Owned by the State. I give you GM, Chrysler,

8 and 9 call for the Govt. control of Labor and Agriculture. Hence our Department of Labor and Department of Agriculture and all of their powers granted by the government. I'd even roll the Department of Education into this crowd.

Number 10 of course is free education for all in an effort to combine education with industry. The OWS crowd is crowing for student loan forgiveness and free college for all.

The scary thing with all of this is the call to Intimidate and frighten all who stand in their way. We are not seeing simple rallies and we are hearing from some that violence may be necessary. Classic union tactic I'm seeing in Ohio right now and I am seeing it in the Occupy movement as called for by Lisa Fithian. The Unions and the radicals will take over the OWS movement leaving them in control. The oblivious kids on the street will simply parrot everything that they hear. The talking points, the catch phrases and the jargon... They don't even know what it all means. But its cool to use neato words like proletariat and bourgeoisie that are being dropped like words from a Mountain Dew commercial.
edit on 20-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join