It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a Who's Who..Nazis and Communists Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movements

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I spent six hours in a car this past friday so I could attend Occupy New Orleans. I've grown up in southern MS and I am the perfect mixture of liberal/conservative views. I can honestly say the main reason I went was just to see, WITH MY OWN EYES, what was going on at one of these protests. I'm not even going to start spitting rhetoric about who's wrong or who is right... I'm just going to ask a simple question. How many of you have done what I did this weekend? Have you actually taken the time out of your life to physically go and see what is happening in the world around you, or are you all simply letting whatever comes your way influence you. This is what is truly pathetic. I don't think anybody has a right to say a single word until they get down to their local occupy group and ask some questions. If you want to know my opinion on the matter shoot me a question. I WAS ACTUALLY THERE...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
WOW!

The hypocrisy by some of the occupier supporters here is absolutely mind-blowing.

If the skinheads and pinkos had thrown their support behind the teabaggers you would have opened 9001 threads about how evil the whole movement is/was. It would have been the lead story every hour on the LSM. However, since they are supporting the fleabaggers it is A-OK. Cause bodies are bodies, right?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
OWS has many faces , unlike the tea party that is/was a conformist group of fox news listeners. Sorry calling it how i see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The tea party didn't push for any real change that the majority of people wanted, real change always comes from the common person taking their beef out to the streets. Do you really think that the average person shares the same beliefs as Glen Beck? Sean Hannity? I doubt it. People want real change, not a return to the Reagan administration. Times have changed and a new chapter in civilization is about to be born, you can cry about it all you want to, but there is no stopping it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Tell me who your friends are and I can tell you where your future is.

OWS is a whose who of those who are using others as a means to an end they welcome anyone and everyone because they think numbers give them power and validity but they don't I am sitting here thinking how much heat Cain took on his comment about OWS being un-american.

I agree with him OWS represents everything this nation has ever fought against and they represent a clear and present danger to this country and they are the people who are trying to take over the country.

I think not.
edit on 17-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by discharged77
The tea party didn't push for any real change that the majority of people wanted, real change always comes from the common person taking their beef out to the streets. Do you really think that the average person shares the same beliefs as Glen Beck? Sean Hannity? I doubt it. People want real change, not a return to the Reagan administration. Times have changed and a new chapter in civilization is about to be born, you can cry about it all you want to, but there is no stopping it.

My post was about the hypocrisy of some of the supporters of the fleabaggers, not about the idiot teabaggers. Nor was it about the useful idiots Beck and Hannity.

Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot that if one doesn't support the flea party they MUST be republican lovers.

Seems to me that you and your ilk are the ones crying... "PAY ATTENTION TO US! WE WANT THINGS OUR WAY, OR ELSE!"

I think your username is very telling as to your stance. Punks never have done anything peacefully.

BTW, thanks for proving my original point. You are exactly the type of member I was referring to in my post, congrats.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I can understand why both groups would throw their hats behind this movement. Not saying the movement wants to be alienged by communist or Nazis but I understand why they would.

OWS is protesting the banks. The Nazis think the jews run the banks therefor their logic.

With the communist, Wallstreet is a symbol of capitalism and such.

So I don't think this is a government ploy, just to parties that want to perverse something for their own gain. My aunt and I were talking about this. She says shes on the fence with the OWS. I would say I'm over the fence with the OWS but with my back against it. If the OWS doesn't have the balls to throw these people out, then I'm going to start climbing back over.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

I will be on their side of the fence when they Occupy 1600 Penn. Ave and Occupy Capital Hill.

I don't see that happening, however.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have gone to the local OWS gatherings in my area and I have seen a very diverse crowd of people exercising their constitutional right to assemble and air their grievances against tptb. Vets, TPM members, people of color, the young, the old, and the American working man!

And the TPM meetings I have attended were predominately older white men.

Trying to marginalize a group of Americans and circumvent their constitutional rights is treason.

I completely understand the fear the right wing has of groups of different people collaborating in a common cause because that translates as votes for progressives against ideologically constipated conservatives.

Namecalling and insults is such a transparent tactic, and about all the right wing has left.

This movement will grow, eventually find it's voice and be a potent political force regardless of how the MSM and Rush try to discredit it.

It's a brave new world.

edit on 17-10-2011 by whaaa because: y6y

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Trying to marginalize a group of Americans and circumvent their constitutional rights is treason.

Namecalling and insults is such a transparent tactic, and about all the right wing has left.

You mean like progressives labeling everyone a racist that doesn't support The One?

Oh, or the latest one saying that people who don't want federal funds paying for abortions "want women to die on the floor".

Marginalizing your opposition is straight out of the progressive bible.

Do as I say, not as I do, I guess

Thanks for being another one to prove my point, scooter.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You know when the Nazis, Communists, obama and al sharpton are throwing their support for OWS, there is nothing good about these events and it's all just political trash with a bunch of spoiled, lazy little whiney liberals/progressives with nothing better to do.

edit on 10/17/2011 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Worst argument I've heard so far.
Wrong on both counts.

First, they don't advocate defecating on a cop car, if someone did that so what people do stupid stuff. A Tea Party member tried to kill a man and his child for having an Obama bumper sticker. So is the whole Tea Party like that guy? No, so stop using an example of what one person did to try to say something about tens of thousands of people.

Second, I haven't seen them asking for handouts from the government at all. Not one example of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Yep. I spent 5 or 6 hours at one last night. I know what's up. I know all the people buying into this communist, fascist, bums looking for handouts, slacker b.s. are completely out of the loop and have no idea what is going on.

They love the main stream media when it says something they agree with. The fact is, there isn't a true American in the U.S. that can't find a reason to be in on this protest, the reason the left is louder and has more representation isn't because it's their movement, it's because the right are afraid of it and afraid it stands for something they are against. They are too f*ing foolish to realize that the reason it "lacks focus" is because it is there waiting for everyone to join and add their voice.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
Still makes me laugh how Americans are absolutely brainwashed and convinced into thinking Communists are evil

Of course Communists support the movement, what's the big deal?

Perhaps people think communism is evil because it is.

edit on 17-10-2011 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Way to be closed-minded!

Just because communism has failed every single time it was implemented doesn't mean it will fail this time. Can't we just try it one more time? I am SURE it will work this time.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSol

Originally posted by whaaa

You mean like progressives labeling everyone a racist that doesn't support The One?

Oh, or the latest one saying that people who don't want federal funds paying for abortions "want women to die on the floor".

Marginalizing your opposition is straight out of the progressive bible.

Do as I say, not as I do, I guess

Thanks for being another one to prove my point, scooter.

Or like the other political rhetoric coming from the blessed Left...

Neo Speaks

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Worst argument I've heard so far.
Wrong on both counts.

First, they don't advocate defecating on a cop car, if someone did that so what people do stupid stuff. A Tea Party member tried to kill a man and his child for having an Obama bumper sticker. So is the whole Tea Party like that guy? No, so stop using an example of what one person did to try to say something about tens of thousands of people.

Second, I haven't seen them asking for handouts from the government at all. Not one example of it.

I'm right on both counts. If those OWS'rs accept these people into there ranks and do nothing to discourage it, then they are advocating it. Here, this will show you where OWS crapped on a cop car and vandelized others. Oh, and soon after that, the Wicked Witch of the White House wants to "Bless Them"...

crapping on a cop car by OWS

Oh, and here is a twitpic of some of the free food handouts...

I cant pay for my sandwich but I got a shiny new Mac Book!

Oh, and here is the holy OWS movement in all it's glory complete with pictures.

I sure would be proud to be a part of this

edit on 18-10-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

There is what looks to be a homeless guy taking a dump on a cop car. How is that tied to the OWS protests exactly? It's New York. It happens everyday. Need Proof?

They are occupying, so they are sleeping there, big deal, it's an extended sit in so yeah they are sleeping there. Also just because they are taking free food doesn't mean if it wasn't there they wouldn't buy it, people are donating it for them to eat so why is the point you are trying to make. When I was at the protest a guy dropped off 10 pizzas and two boxes of donuts to show support and appreciation for us being out there.

Instead of just buying everything breitbart and the news sells you.. think for yourself a little.
www.addictinginfo.org...

You are still wrong on both counts. Considering there are tens of thousands of protestors you are trying to discredit them with a handful of pictures. You are brainwashed like the rest.

Also from that above story if you read on past the homeless guy that wasn't a protestor taking a dump on a cop car you get to this:

Rep. Peter King (R-N.Y.), had this to say: “It’s really important for us not to give any legitimacy to these people in the streets. I remember what happened in the 1960s when the left-wing took to the streets, and somehow the media glorified them and it ended up shaping policy. We can’t allow that to happen.”

OH NO! God forbid the people actually do something that ends up shaping policy!

Anyone can say they support a group, doesn't mean that group supports them, but most of you people wouldn't know. I've seen first hand the people arguing against both parties at the protests.
edit on 18-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Presidents have been admonished for not decrying members of their party when they pull racist remarks or try to pass an obviously class related bill. It is no different for the OWS protesters. I have YET to hear one of them renounce the Nazi party joining them or the Communist Party joining them. This makes them implicit of the other groups actions by proxy.

And Vic, I went to the Louisville OWS protest. I know what I saw, what I heard, what conversations I had and what I read. I have seen it with my own two eyes and heard it with both my ears. Mostly hippies wanting the Government to pay for everything for them but they want the fed abolished (which I am not opposed to).

If these people would actually get organized enough to really make a difference instead of learning how to break out of handcuffs, crapping on cop cars (it WAS an OWS protester that did that, not some "homeless guy".) things might be different. But while all they want to do is whine and sing kumbaya while getting high and painting their bodies before making out in the middle of a public park with the free condoms they were given, instead of actually marching where it would count like they mean something, this hippie movement will go nowhere but straight into the pockets of Obama and Soros.

I am not the one that is brainwashed. They are playing right into the hands of the puppet masters and are doing it with a smile on there face and smoked salmon and cream cheese in there belly.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Someone needs to rise up within this movement to denounce all that will bring it crashing down into dust. The ADL is now calling for someone, anyone to condemn the remarks and actions that are beginning to fester and ooze out of this movement.

Abraham H. Foxman, ADL National Director, issued the following statement:

We are seeing some individuals holding anti-Semitic signs at the "Occupy Wall Street" rallies, and some videos posted on YouTube from the rallies have shown individuals expressing classic anti-Semitic beliefs such as "Jews control the banks" and "Jews control Wall Street." While we believe that these expressions are not representative of the larger views of the OWS movement, it is still critical for organizers, participants and supporters of these rallies to condemn such bigoted statements clearly and forcefully.

There is no evidence that these anti-Semitic conspiracy theories are representative of the larger movement or that they are gaining traction with other participants. However, history demonstrates time and again how economic downturns can embolden anti-Semites to spread malicious conspiracy theories and promote stereotypes about Jews and money. As a consequence, these statements must not be left unchallenged.

www.adl.org...

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hmm. Interesting. Looks like the OWS movement is finally being called upon to either stand with everyone in the group or clean up their image.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join