It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undecided Voters: this says it all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I've been completely befuddled as to why folks drone on about a lesser of two evils choice confronting them. It's just damn sad how many Americans live from sound byte to sound byte and don't hold a simple Sloganeer like Bush accountable.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Maybe undecided voters don't want to cross the bridge because they know if they do they will become partisan and vote for one of the tw, knowingly they both blow... Who wants to make a decision based off the lesser of two evils when a) you don't know about third parties b) the lesser of two evils choice doesn't work for you and in fact confuses you as to why other people take that route and c) just find the two parties utterly discusting b/c they operate off monetary gain and favors from very wealthy people,groups, organizations, and corporations.

And the last part in that comic strip I'd have to say that the left and right are both guilty of regurgitating soundbytes and over using the word "stuff" when it comes times to discuss partisan politics.

Thats what you get when you have the mass media playing into the hands of the left and right. That's what you get when you keep voting both parties in, you get brainwashing, unfairness, lies, half truths, people trying to control your thoughts/intelligence/ the list goes on.... It blows...

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don't ya just love talking points? Boy, I'm so glad that the major media is being responsible in this election. I mean, it's a good thing that they are not pushing thier own agenda or else we may not get to hear the real issues of this election.

join