It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain this photo?? Occupy Toronto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It might have to do with this video
. Perhaps they were hand signs to say some particular message. I messaged the uploader of the video if they might know what the triangle hand sign might mean. I'll post in this thread if he messages me back.

Oh. oops never mind, Apparently it means "Process Point - Process is not being followed. Off topic!
edit on 10/16/2011 by Xaberz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColCurious
reply to post by MentalGiant

Thats what I posted above... but its more entertaining to come up with some space-jesus-demonology-bs of course

Here is a vid from the General Assembly of Occupy Toronto, starts at 8:40 and there are 6 parts of that video.

Seriously guys, it only took me a few minutes to research it... cut back on the tinfoil

edit on 16-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Yea. We must have been responding at the same time, and you posted first. Good on you. I just happened to use "tough love".

Good Luck OP....I apologize for hitting you hard, I am just getting sick of people propagandizing and lieing about these Patriots, and I thought you were attempting to do this.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant
OK Freaks....School is in session...

1. Go here...occupyseattle.org...

2. Fast Forward to 4:25

3. Watch and Learn

4. Pull your head out of your asses

No Illumanitti, just a basic General Assembly hand sign for the auduence to give to communicate to a speaker in large groups. There are many....The link and video describe all the hand Signs for the Seattle Occupy Gathering.

PS Stay in school kids....& Learn to search on the internet for your self before throwing all your power out the window and posting on a forum to gravitate to the deliusional answer you want to agree with.LOL

Schools Out

The arrogant shill above, just forgot to tell that the many occult Illuminati hand signs are disguised and hidden in other meanings, for tricking the sheeple.

A very well known case is the horned symbol that was disguised into the "I love you" deaf sign. For those who don't know, Helen Keller, who developed the deaf sign language, was Theosophist and disciple of Helena Blavatsky, high rank witch and former member of Aleister Crowley's Golden Dawn.

www.whale.to...

Don't let the shills fool you!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

edit on 16-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: Edited my post cause it was a reply to a mentally unstable poster who is not worth the response.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I guess it's odd that an alleged popular movement is using a blatant Illuminati hand sign to make assembly communications.... But like I said before, perhaps the presence of celebrity Illuminati stooges among the OWS crowd, explains the real hand behind these protests...

Curiously Susan Sarandon attended OWS, wearing a dress with the duality colors of Freemasonry... Things that make you go hmmmmm...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentalGiant

reply to post by MentalGiant

Thats what I posted above... but its more entertaining to come up with some space-jesus-demonology-bs of course

Here is a vid from the General Assembly of Occupy Toronto, starts at 8:40 and there are 6 parts of that video.

Seriously guys, it only took me a few minutes to research it... cut back on the tinfoil

edit on 16-10-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

Yea. We must have been responding at the same time, and you posted first. Good on you. I just happened to use "tough love".

Good Luck OP....I apologize for hitting you hard, I am just getting sick of people propagandizing and lieing about these Patriots, and I thought you were attempting to do this.
"patriots"
how funny, these idiots are tools for the dems. How ridiculous, I can't wait for winter to start and these idiots will go back to mommy's basement or back to their union jobs.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

nobody asked them to go, they just happen to have agents and publicist that want to make these tools look like they care and are still relevant to anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
They need to go "occupy" a shower, nasty things.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard
Curiously Susan Sarandon attended OWS, wearing a dress with the duality colors of Freemasonry... Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Oh please... you're trolling, right?
You can not possibly "connect the dots" on Susans dress like that...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan

nobody asked them to go, they just happen to have agents and publicist that want to make these tools look like they care and are still relevant to anything.

Do you have any proof that nobody from the OWS movement, asked them to go??? Do you put your hands in the fire, that these movements are not created by the Illuminati to speed up the NWO???

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Oh please... you're trolling, right?
You can not possibly "connect the dots" on Susans dress like that...

Why am I trolling?? Because I mentioned the possibility of famous Freemason puppets spotting in a manifestation that might be used for speed up the NWO???

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Now that the likes of George Soros are coming out from behind the curtain supporting the Occupy... movement, NWO/Illuminati connections are definitely there. Expecting this movement in the next month or so, at least in the USA, to start waving "Obama 2012" signs. Just wait and watch the transformation.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I guess that would be a good bet looking at the current leader in the polls for Republicans.

www.therightperspective.org...

Herman Cain A Koch Brothers Sock Puppet?

US presidential candidate Herman Cain has been found to be closely linked to two billionaire industrialists who have bankrolled at least two other Republican contenders and conservative grassroots initiatives across the country.

The discovery comes at a time the former pizza mogul has shot to top-tier status in the Republican primary, based mostly on marketing himself as a political outsider battling the status quo in Washington.

Cain began his relationship with brothers Charles and David Koch when he was hired to speak at chapter meetings for the group American for Prosperity’s “Prosperity Expansion Project” between 2005 and 2006, reports The Washington Post. It was through his AFP work that Cain met Mark Block, “a longtime Wisconsin Republican operative hired to lead that state’s AFP chapter in 2005 as he rebounded from an earlier campaign scandal that derailed his career,” the paper writes. Block went on to become Cain’s presidential campaign manager.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It's pretty safe to say that it is an Illuminati Pyramid. We all know that the REAL people behind these movements aren't "GRASS ROOTS".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join