It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rothschild Vs Occupy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Well would you believe a Rothschild has been given a platform to talk about the Occupy movement...oh and she doesn't get it...SHOCK HORROR!

The more these (what I can only call) scum use headlines like the following:

"Occupy Wall Street: a crowd of misfits protesting against everyone and everything."

The more our people become awake, and once again the veil is lifting.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's funny to read the comments and see how many sheep just believe everything that they read on "news" websites. I don't think people realize how controlled the press is these days...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
What a fail.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Here is a quote of the comment I left for Nathalie:

Thank you for your input in this situation, however, your Family history shows your intentions and fear of loosing the wealth your Family has stolen from the World. Also, your use of "sock puppets" to validate your views are a nice touch, old tactic, but nice.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
What a fail.

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win.

So, where do you see us standing now in that quote?

I know it is one of them, but I know we have not won, yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

It seems to me that we are in the "ridicule" portion of that quote. However, as my mom used to say, when somebody insults you, consider the source.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wouldn't it be nice to see these families get tried in a world court. I say show us how your family earned the money it has. If it was stolen, or scammed from the public, they lose it all and go to jail.

just saying

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I dont believe the Rothschilds are at the top now, theres a lot of bright people above them. I thinking of a word begining with errm P?

top topics

join