It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney, The New King of Wall Street!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I saw the video posted in the thread An Intense moment of TRUTH with MAINSTREAM Media - Great video, I highly recommend you check the thread out if you haven't already.

After watching that, I turned my attention over to the Huff (don't judge) at which point, I almost threw up in my mouth....

Link to Article

Mitt Romney has raised far more money than Mr. Obama this year from the firms that have been among Wall Street’s top sources of donations for the two candidates.

That gap underscores the growing alienation from Mr. Obama among many rank-and-file financial professionals and Mr. Romney’s aggressive and successful efforts to woo them.

Basically the article talks about how Romney is picking up the same amount of support (through monetary means) of Wall Street, through virtually the same sources that Obama had in 08.

The article ends off with a small breakdown of the funds being raised by GOP candidates.

Now while it also explains that Obama is still leading in campaign contributions over the candidates in the republican field, I think with OWS/World is going on, I think it's important to know who the enemy is backing, and it looks like they've got their eyes set on Mitt, who let's face it, has a good chance of winning the republican primaries /facepalm.

Now, I need to go find a toothbrush.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Romney promises to address trade regulations which basically translates to corporations being allowed to occupy foreign lands for their resources.

It is pretty cool to watch him turn his back on the Mormon's missionary practices.

Oh well, people wont see it because they are sleeping on the street waiting for their new iPhone.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

I'm puzzled. What xactly are you trying to say with this thread? Are you pointing out that Wall St., which was very generous to Obama in 2008, are now dumping Obama for Romney? Ok,...and....? I'd dump him too after what he's done to America..

Is this supposed to tie into OWS somehow? Fat chance -- OWS is clueless. They are attacking Wall St. when they should be attacking the current admin. Are you trying to make Romney the latest target of lib-hate?

What is this thread about?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Romney promises to address trade regulations which basically translates to corporations being allowed to occupy foreign lands for their resources.

It is pretty cool to watch him turn his back on the Mormon's missionary practices.

Oh well, people wont see it because they are sleeping on the street waiting for their new iPhone.

Can you translate this response for me? Including your definition of trade regs? And what does this have to do with Mormonism?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by zroth

Can you translate this response for me? Including your definition of trade regs? And what does this have to do with Mormonism?

It is in English so I can't determine what you want it translated too.

The second question makes no sense.

Mormons are not taught to enslave third world nations.

Let me know if I can help any further.

new topics

top topics

join