It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This the dumbest question ever asked by a Fox news "reporter"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Paul didn't get too upset. But I can't believe the question was even asked, or even considered to be aired.
It's pretty short...So you won't be exposed too much Foxiness.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

How freaking rediculous....because she's such a dope how could that come off as offensive...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
bhahahah

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Whether it is Fox or any other news source. They all ask the dumbest questions.

Backdrop - horrible car wreck, multiple fatalites.

Reporter to family member: How do feel about your family member dying?

Duh

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If he wants the support of the midday MSM TV watchers ,he will have to play the sex and scandal game.Obviously he is above such silliness but wouldnt he be smart enough to know that before he accepted an invitation to appear on the idiot box?.To win you have to outfox the foxes
www.youtube.com...

link   

I'm glad to see fox news use interview time with a presidential candidate to ask him about such important issues. Thank you brainless blond lady for reminding me how useless your "news" organization is.

link   
It'd be nice if people would protest these effing idiots at FOX News.

Get them off the air already.

They are misinforming our public.

Leading the 1% doing whatever it pleases.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Sounds like a political false flag smear attempt by someone against RP.IMO, RP gave exactly the right answer. This is too silly for him to waste time legitimizing. Saying the reporter is a dope is giving her to much credit. This was not her idea. She is a talking head, much like obama. She is just saying what she is told to say.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's no more dumb than the questions CNN asked GOP candidates at their debates which were:

Coke or Pepsi,Blackberry or Iphone,Dancing with the Stars or American Idol, the Famous question to Herman Cain "Deep Dish or Thin Crust".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Was this the entire interview?

Not one question on policies or even to ask his opinion on Occupy? Dumbing down of politics indeed.

And Foxiness? The female interviewer clearly needs her roots done.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Only in today's world could this be deemed an act of "brilliance." To me it seems like common sense.

By refusing to take the bait Ron Paul proves here that if you refuse to enable you choose to keep the power.

Fox is guilty of trolling!
edit on 16-10-2011 by TinkerHaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I am having a difficult time trying to find a question this bimbo asks that is not dumb. This idiot is not a Journalist, she is an entertainment reporter, if even that...personally she sounds like a spoiled bitch, full of herself and her pretend elite status for a measley $100,00 oer year (I make more, LOL) . She should not have even been allowed to ask a Presidential Candidate a question. She needs to be on the morning show talking about femenine hygiene, flowers, hat of the day, hot or not, whats trendin'.....LOL....not interviewing a Presidential Candidate.

This actually shows how terrified of Ron Paul Fox is. They are afraid to give him a proper platform to tell his message, they have so much fear of his message, that they shoved this brainless dufus in his face to slander him, and attempt to lessen his message.

Ron Paul is smart enough to know he needs to appear on that retard channed to reach everyone. God, I hate fox news, theur message, and the idiots that brainlessly support the rich they idolize onn the television whie they take the same butt raping as everyone else.

Fox News is a joke and it is a fact that people who only watch that channel for their news are actually less informed of reality, and in my opinion stupider than a child who can look around with their own eyes and see what is ngoing on.

BTW for the Fox news retards that will try to call me a liberal CNN fan....you are wrong....I am not. i am not stupid enough to "believe in a2 party system and mob mentality. i am an individual, and Ron paul is the only truth teller in the race.

I alopogize for the negativity...I just cannot stand the willful ignorance, blatent denial of reality, and obvious lies from this channel, and I am sick of the puppets that repeat this channel without looking into things for themselves....

Does anyone remember back in the day, when Journalists reported the news, interviewed with integrity and best interest at heart, and stayed away from manipulative bullying? Fox News is like a high school clique with idiots struggling to be cute, popular, and funny....None of it adult based, and quite idiotic.
edit on 16-10-2011 by MentalGiant because: Typos

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Absolutely great answer.

This is what happens on slow news days.

Also this is nothing short of typical for Fox News.

During a Fox GOP debate the moderator asked of Michelle Bachmann if she would be submissive to her husband as president of the United States. I found that simply insulting and I don't even support Bachmann.

The crowd were about as disgusted as I was.

What the hell kind of question was that? What pertinent solution to the problems America is facing could the question or even the answer have offered?
edit on 16-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think Deep Dish or Thin Crust was appropriate.

I think the American people need to know where a potential future president stands on pizza crust.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I love the look he gives her through the whole video! Its like he is saying "wtf??????? are you really that ignorant or am I getting punked?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Could someone quote what was said???

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

how embarrassing. I could not believe she managed to keep a straight serious face afterward.

how pathetic!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Absolutely great answer.

This is what happens on slow news days.

Also this is nothing short of typical for Fox News.

During a Fox GOP debate the moderator asked of Michelle Bachmann if she would be submissive to her husband as president of the United States. I found that simply insulting and I don't even support Bachmann.

The crowd were about as disgusted as I was.

What the hell kind of question was that? What pertinent solution to the problems America is facing could the question or even the answer have offered?
edit on 16-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Except that in the case of Bachmann that question was legit.
If you spend years leaving behind soundbites like:

“My husband said, ‘now you need to go and get a post-doctorate degree in tax law.’ Tax law? I hate taxes. Why should I go into something like that? But the Lord says, be submissive. Wives, you are to be submissive to your husbands.”

The question what else would you do If your Hubby told you so, is something I would want to know too before putting this person into a position of power.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

So none of that struck you as sexist?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

What is wrong with that question? A 'supporter' of him posted that, what is wrong with asking for some clarification?

You Americans are way to sencetive, specially the girls/women. They cry and whine about everything.

grow a pair will you.

new topics

top topics

join