It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22 Virgins and 72 Virgins Secrets of the Platonic Structure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What are the similarities between Islam in its older form and Christianity?

What is being pulled over all of our eyes?

Aisha was 6 when she married, 9 when they became close. But those numbers have their own symbology. Another forum brought these questions up. Those are numbers are associated with the free masonry on the dollar.

And Aisha is most likely linked to Catherine. A woman of learning.

islamfactor.org...

22 degrees Celcius is equivalent to 72 degrees Fahrenheit?
www.esotericonline.net...

These are very hard things to search for, I'd like to have more answers.

The other poster online talked about so much in chapter 4 of the bible. So what should we be understanding in greater amounts?

And if the leaders have really corrupted and infiltrated much of the beliefs and teachings, is it not possible there is a relationship between the Lion of Judah, the Lion of Christ, and the Lion of Islam? And what relationship to the gnostics, even for some Cathars come to mind, don't know why, various movements?

Could the wolves have orchestrated different branches of Christianity, warring with each other?

Another point made, Christ was not a Christian, Mohammed was not a Muslim. These are terms that came later.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi, Unity99.

I am doing Plato lately. What do you mean by Platonic structure?

Thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I'm really curious, trying to search this out, and find other links. Would really be interested in those who can shine some light on these answers and even similarities. I think we need to wake up more. What is buried under the veils in the vatican and mystery school? And why is humanity being harmed so much and lied to.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Well, the geometry is not my favorite subject, but it seems to me, this relates to geometric structures and substructures, and perhaps even trigonometry would be employed This concept is of a fractal universe, akin to a shadow/mirror too I suppose. So buried within scriptures and common beliefs would be, some basic underlaying beliefs of structure.

I've lost my link on 72, and need to find it, but 72 faces of God, came to mind, and I will try to search again.

I've put this together searching for the deeper answers here, to see what is actually under the surface and buried. There must be some out there with some of clues, who have some knowledge.

www2.kabbalah.com...
72 Names Of God
Kabbalah Centre.

What exactly are the 72 Names? According to Kabbalistic teachings, 72 unique combinations of Hebrew letters from Chapter 14 of the book of Exodus create a spiritual vibration that is a powerful antidote to the negative energy of the human ego. This revelation is a crucial step forward in the work of Kabbalistic masters over thousands of years.

As the Zohar makes clear, the purpose of the 72 Names is hidden in the story in which they are found. The Names are a tool to help humanity gain control over chaos by controlling physical nature. By their use of the 72 Names, the Israelites overcame the ego-based negativity of doubt and thus changed the nature of water until it no longer flowed. According to Kabbalah, humanity is destined to have control over physical nature; the only obstacle is our ego. Overcoming ego at its very foundation brings control of the physical world, and that is the purpose of the INSTRUMENT THAT IS THE 72 NAMES.

www.photos-art.org...
edit on 16-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And this:

www.hebrew4christians.com...

The 22 Letter Name is sometimes considered part of the 72 Letter Name....that includes reference to the 12 tribes of Israel

I see a cover story, in much of what we're taught and the fallout is enormous. So it is taught Islam was founded by someone marrying a child, and in this idea/tradition are not children married? The corruption out of burying truth.

Was it not closer to say, Muhammad was a Christian in his own right, and Catherine was someone who taught him, some of the understanding, and instead everything has been buried, though it may have more gnostic understandings not the Christian teachings of Christ as God, but as a wise teacher.

I just think things are buried that need revealing. And we're all being sold a cover story.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
altreligion.about.com...

Origin And Construction Of The 72 Names
The 72 names are each constructed of three letters and are derived from Exodus 14:19-21: .....

Such rearrangements of passages of the Torah are common in Kabbalah. Kabbalists accept that the Torah has many layers of meanings, from the literal and obvious message of the letters to what is hidden within the arrangement of letters.

The Kabbalists are looking for clues and codes, and not the fundamental interpretation of any religion.

In the satanic religions they have 72 names for their fallen angels.

www.palmyria.co.uk...

www.archangels-and-angels.com...

Demons-Evil Spirits....to call the name of 72

They seem to study kabbala too, though not the same group, just other adepts.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
9 is the age in the Talmud where people can have sex with children. Boy or girl. 9 must have been the accepted age at that time in history. Sick.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by altiark

Yes, this is very olden days things, thousands of years ago. Its quite possible that children during that time period were the girls may have already begun their menses, so teenage by our standards, for life expectancy was not long, not like the codes in the beginning.

We could all go back to primitive days and understanding, but that is not what this thread is suggesting. I'm suggesting underlying the religions is a unity. And a lot of interesting codes at that. So if we could wake up more and regain, advanced civilization, and reclaim a more mature look at the positive messages in the faiths, perhaps this great division and even some of the state approved suppressions would not be occurring.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I don't know if this will help but maybe you could think of it as Plato suggesting a way out rather than a way in. I think he meant for contemplation of certain geometries to be a way make things more clear, not more complicated.

Kabbalah seems to pile stuff on where Platonic and Neo-Platonic thought seems to want to clear the shelves.

?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Mona Lisa has 72 coded in painting.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
lifeisreallybeautiful.com...

While the Audubon volume holds the record for a printed book, a 72-page notebook of Leonardo da Vinci’s handwritten notes and illustrations known as the Leicester Codex was bought by Bill Gates in 1994 for $31 million.

72 pages for his handwritten notes and illustrations? He seems to like the number 72 alot.

And why is this allowed to be bought anyway, it belongs to everyone, all the people. They should be charged for selling artifacts and knowledge and corrupting this world.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
ad2004.com...

Regarding Psalm 22:

ad2004.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

In religion

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet
There are 22 chapters of the Revelation of John in the Bible
In the Kabbalah, there are 22 paths between the sephiroth
Psalm 22 (22nd in the Book of Psalm in the King James Bible), described by the New American Standard Bible as the "A Cry of Anguish and a Song of Praise", is the Psalm to which the crucified and dying Jesus makes reference, citing its first verse in Aramaic (Matthew 27:46; Mark 15:34)
There are 22 verses in Surah "Al Burooj"(The Zodiac, or Constellations), in the Quran. Linking the Zodiac and the mystery of the number 22, as found in the Major Arcana.

[edit] In numerals

In the divinatory tarot, there are 22 major arcana cards. These cards are numbered 0-21, so it is a matter of interpretation whether The Fool or The World is card number 22. The latter card is almost always associated with hard workers, a red-gold colour, and a rose-gold gemstone. The digital root of the 22 is the 4, which is the number of hard work.

Catch 22 (disambiguation)
Synchronicity
22 (numerology)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Though Mohammed is give a later time period, Catherine who he signed a treaty for died ind 305 at a young age.

Saint Catherine of Alexandria, also known as Saint Catherine of the Wheel and The Great Martyr Saint Catherine (Greek ἡ Ἁγία Αἰκατερίνη ἡ Μεγαλομάρτυς) is a Christian saint and martyr who is claimed to have been a noted scholar in the early 4th century. According to her legend she attempted to convert the pagan emperor Maximinus Daia, who had her imprisoned and later executed. 1,100 years later, Joan of Arc said that Catherine appeared to her many times.[4]

The Orthodox Church venerates her as a "great martyr", and in the Catholic Church she is traditionally revered as one of the Fourteen Holy Helpers. Doubts about the historicity of Catherine have been raised by modern scholars. In 1969 the Catholic Church removed her feast day from the General Roman Calendar, but it was restored as an optional memorial date in 2002.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Achtiname of Muhammad, also known as the Covenant or (Holy) Testament (Testamentum) of Muhammad, is a document or ahdname which purports to be a charter or writ ratified by the Prophet Muhammad granting protection and other privileges to the monks of Saint Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai. It is sealed with an imprint representing Muhammad's hand.[1]....

The original charter does not survive, but several copies are now extant in the library of St Catherine, some of which are witnessed by the judges of Islam in order to lend some force to its semblance of authenticity. The traditional explanation which accounts for the loss of the original claims that during the Conquest of Egypt by the Ottoman sultan Selim I in 1517, the original document was seized from the monastery by Ottoman soldiers and taken to Selim's palace at Constantinople.[2][1] A copy was then made to compensate for its loss at the monastery.[1] On the other hand, it is also possible that the charter was simply renewed under the new rulers, as other documents in the archive suggest.[3] Traditions about the tolerance shown towards the monastery were reported in governmental documents issued in Cairo and during the period of Ottoman rule (1517-1798), the Pasha of Egypt annually reaffirmed its protections.[1]

In 1630, Gabriel Sionita published the first edition of the Arabic text, with Latin translation, under the title Testamentum et pactiones inter Mohammedem et Christianae fidei cultores.

The origins of the document has been the subject of a number of different traditions, best known through the accounts of European travellers who visited the monastery.[1] These authors include the French knight Greffin Affagart (d. c. 1557), the French traveller Jean de Thévenot (d. 1667) and the English prelate Richard Peacocke,[1] who included an English translation of the text.

I wonder how early on, Catherine and Mohammed truly existed? How close to Christ's time?

en.wikipedia.org...

The first council of nicea was 325 so following this. When controllers set their seal in the religion.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

His first wife was a widow, and a very beautiful woman, and very intelligent. I'm not sure I believe the rest of the myths regarding Muhammad. Too much contrived mystery school numerology.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
www.alternatehistory.com...

Don't want to loose this link, to research.

www.gnfcw.com...
Christianity in Pre-Islamic Times

James of Voragine is mostly known for his immensely successful collection
of saint’s lives, the Golden Legend ,1 composed around the year
1265. Lesser known is the fact that he wrote a historical chronicle inside
his magnum opus , inserted in the second-to-last chapter. Though
this chapter claims to be about Pope Pelagius I, a secondary figure in
the canon of popes, the life of Pelagius is only a small part of the entire
chronicle, which is often referred to as the Historia lombardica . In
some versions of the manuscript of the Golden Legend , the chronicle
has in fact given its name to the entire work. Fascinatingly, the Historia
lombardica also contains a life of the prophet Muhammad, a seemingly
unlikely choice for a chapter in a collection of the lives of
Christian saints. The role of the Historia lombardica within the Golden
Legend as a whole has not been studied in depth until recently, and
the passages concerning Muhammad in particular have received only
fleeting attention from scholars.2

2. (appendage notes): Apart from a summary of the text provided by Alessandro d’Ancona more than a
century ago, a very cursory article by George-Henri Bousquet, and a short mention in
John Tolan’s book on Petrus Alfonsi indicating James of Voragine’s use of Petrus’s Dialogi
contra Iudaeos as a source, this passage seems to have passed almost unnoticed. See
Alessandro d’Ancona, La leggenda di Maometto in Occidente, ed. Andrea Borruso (Rome:
Salerno, 1994), first published in Giornale Storico della Letteratura Italiana 13 (1889): 199–
281, reprinted with additions in Alessandro d’Ancona, Studj di critica e storia letteraria
(Bologna: Zanichelli, 1912), 2:167–306. On the Legenda aurea, see esp. pp. 76–77; George-
Henri Bousquet, “Mahomet et l’Islâm, selon un passage peu connu de la Légende Dorée,”

To me I keep finding clues and trails of evidence that there was great conspiracy of religions in the past. That Muhammad may have been a Christian Saint, Bishop of Mecca, and the one from the other forum was even hinting at Saint Peter himself.

As soon as I saw the numbers, the 6, 9, 22, 72, and the numerology, invovled, the numbers don't lie, and everything is always done by the numbers, and geometry and astrology. It immediately alerted me to far far more to this story than meets the eye.

To think they have a world at war, to think that the Brotherhood has moved from a small sect when Banna met with Hitler, to this cia backed repression. To think religions that are , mystical, and inner journeys to the wellsprings and inner waters of truth and connection, where taken to fundamentalism, and to attempt to subjugate people. In all 3 Abraham based religions I believe.

We need the highest degrees of them being examined, and the rest shelved. And I want to see, unravel all the clues that can be unraveled.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
interesting. just thought i'd let you know, in Islam, there is no authentic reference speaking of 72 virgins for martyrs in heaven. however, there is a quote by the Prophet Muhammad (saw) saying that "Islam will be dividing into 72 sects".

Just thought I'd clarify that for you. The number is there, but not in that form.

P.S The Prophet did refer to himself as a Muslim, meaning "one who submits to Gods will" so I'm not sure where you got that info.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Yes but muslim is a term meaning in a sense being faithful. So its a language definition. There isn't a man called Muslim that is being followed, nor a race called Muslim. Its a definition. So all who do this in their own way would be according to that term, Muslim.

Except in this case, its defined according to the directions of Muhammed.

My point is this, once I see numbers popping up that are bloodline numbers, 6, 9, 22, 72, and there are many others if i could only just take a half a year out to study up on the two books, Quaran and Bible and study in depth.

There are links above that show that he may have been a Bishop, a Christian and since linked to Catherine, a Catholic one at that.

The Catholic Church is rumored behind Islam as well, in the past. There are articles to this affect but since its by anti Catholic Christians, who latch onto this, who knows.

Its all so divided.

Isn't that the point here?

I'm very suspicious that htis is all distortion and a bloodline plot to have basically Christians Fighting other Forms of Christians.

Now that might insult Muslims, which I don't mean to either.

Also with the numerology and geometry and kabbala stuff, its obvious there is QUITE A RABBIT HOLE HERE, but finding the trails through this might be hard.

Hopefully someone with more concern for unity than keeping this info privileged will come on.

Because while people might have different versions of belief, they should be able to see the good in the different forms, to use discernment to cleave to only the positive in all the religions and find unity, respect for each other.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Did Muhammad Exist? - Robert Spencer lays out his argument that maybe he didn't exist

This is what I believe. Interesting historical evidence and its makes a very strong case.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Robert Spencer Q&A 1/4 [Its difficult to argue against radical muslims on islamic terms]

Photo of Muhammad: Robert Spencer

Very interesting based on Muhammad being a title, and the Muslim conqueror's coins, that existed, after they conquered Spain. There was no Islam religion being spread either.
edit on 3-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Hadith & Qur'an PROOF the Vatican created Islam

I don't believe this about Catholic faith versus the other so called "true" Christians, and all about Mary, to them I guess. In reality all the Churches have the same conspirators against humanity in their creation and at their helms and all the protestant ones were created by 33 degree masons. I don't trust the leaders of any religion and renounce all dark codings. But I've met many catholics, wonderful generous, often humble, people, who believe in sharing and works being very important as Christ demonstrated and his brother instructed.

However, this video a lot of information in it, strong evidence.

Also going to put this link on as the temple of Janus and actually what they are calling pagan, its not quite.

en.petitchef.com...

and

storage.amazingdiscoveries.org...

Found the two face stature of Janus in the Church interesting, it implies they're wolves in sheeps clothing and are not what they appear, but also meanings to roots that go far back and hidden information. So keeping this here to remind me of more searches.

The two faces also speak of looking behind and ahead, and this is showing dominance in manipulating world events to me.
edit on 24-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join