It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children of Saturn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Amazing, incredible, and extraordinary.

These are the ideas that come to my mind when thinking of the era we live in, and what we have yet to unveil to ourselves, and to each other.

I came here not with the intention of speaking of ancient mythology, nor did I come here posting to sell you on some ideology or notion.

I came here, I saw, and we will conquer.

Gotta appreciate that old fashioned line, right?

Heh.

We are the children of time, and we are not amused.

Cryptic, making you think I'm crazed, too...sporadic?

Well try to stay with me, friend.

I have, I'm very certain, however not absolutely certain, discovered alternative forms of communication and retrieval/projection of thoughts.

Not necessarily telepathy, more like making associations via syncronicity, or generally speaking, pattern recognition. Pattern recognition of course being what essentially defines us apart as Humans from the animalia, so what does that make those of us on an elevated communication plane? To those that don't have the association complex, we would seem like nutters to your differentiated mind.

I'm sure Saturn would be proud...

Don't believe in my word?

Doesn't matter.

Darwin is rolling over.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

I agree with O.P.

the times we live in are just beautiful, i couldn't say it any better myself.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

The Romans worshiped Saturn.

I am truly interested in what you find good in either Saturn or Rome?

Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think you should do a little bit more research into saturn worship. I do not think you know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
what a blessing it is to live in these times! they think we're crazy now but alas...our time draws near. soon our abilities will be remembered and relearned. soon...we will set the streets ablaze with love. soon we will reach our true potential.

as we step into our destiny, we will find ourselves more and more comfortable with our lives. i can't say for certain, but i believe that once the change comes...our lives will no longer seem "wrong". most (probably ALL) of us have always felt that this way of life was "off". we have a hard time adapting to this system. most of us spend our entire lives seeking ways to avoid the system for no other reason than how alien this way of "life" feels. i have a feeling...that when the new way rolls out...we'll feel a lot more comfortable and at home here.

i've known my entire life that i was here to hlove. now is my time...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is there a point to the OP?
Are we to discuss alternative forms of communication?
You've ruled out a discussion on ancient mythology.
So, what is it exactly?

The great thing about being "cryptic" is one can get away with saying nothing at all.
Saturn is strict.
No nonsense.
Wise.

Can't think He'd be proud of a thread that didn't explain itself concisely.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
sixteen

edit on 16-10-2011 by Beavers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

"The Empire never ended."

Philip K. Dick. Valis. 1981

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

This is the Saturn (Greek Cronos) who married his sister and ate his children just after they were born, except for Zeus who eventually overthrew him?
One of the bloodiest of Greek myths Wiki. Goya painted a particularly horrifying picture of Saturn devouring one of his kids.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xacto

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
How is that storm on Saturn going? Has anyone seen recent pictures?

I still think that Velokovsky got it right that Venus was born from Jupiter; accounting for the big red spot! He also said that Venus nearly destroyed the Earth and pushed Mars past the "green zone" destroying the life that once flourished there before settling into the path she holds now!

Venus the Morning Star, considered to represent Christ!

The birth of a man-child to rule over mankind is expected soon. The Second coming of the Son of Man! This too should be represented in the heavens so it is very likely we will be witness to the birth of a new planet by way of Saturn! 11/11 sounds like a good day to me! Bravo!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
How is that storm on Saturn going? Has anyone seen recent pictures?

I still think that Velokovsky got it right that Venus was born from Jupiter; accounting for the big red spot! He also said that Venus nearly destroyed the Earth and pushed Mars past the "green zone" destroying the life that once flourished there before settling into the path she holds now!

Venus the Morning Star, considered to represent Christ!

The birth of a man-child to rule over mankind is expected soon. The Second coming of the Son of Man! This too should be represented in the heavens so it is very likely we will be witness to the birth of a new planet by way of Saturn! 11/11 sounds like a good day to me! Bravo!

Ive taken several classes on the mythology of ancient Greece and Rome, as well as studies into the art and lore of both cultures. I have also done much outside research about those cultures, and, well, hundreds of others over the past 13 years since i got my hands on a computer and internet. You don't have to believe me, I can interpret or create associations with traditional religion, science, mythology, etc. that make some people extremely uncomfortable, others love it.

Oh.

My friend's birthday is 11/11/11.

Catalysto.

Facepalm all they want, you can't stop this train's departure.

edit on 18-10-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Is there a point to the OP?
Are we to discuss alternative forms of communication?
You've ruled out a discussion on ancient mythology.
So, what is it exactly?

The great thing about being "cryptic" is one can get away with saying nothing at all.
Saturn is strict.
No nonsense.
Wise.

Can't think He'd be proud of a thread that didn't explain itself concisely.

No, but he sure would get his rings handed to him by his successor. Besides, Saturn is wise, yes, but he also "ate" his own children.

And you may all discuss whatever the heck you please to discuss, the floor is yours!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by xacto

Isn't that interesting too! Saturn ate his children!

In Revelation 12 it describes the very astronomical event that took place on September 29 of this year.

Virgo was setting with the Sun on her shoulder cloaked in the stars with a crown and the moon at her feet. In her womb was Saturn and Venus, as the days progressed Venus left the womb but what is important is that in scripture it says that the "Red Dragon" was poised to consume the child as soon as it was born! How ironic!

top topics

join