It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do The People Of The World Have The Right To Know What Technologies Are Being Developed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by iunlimited491

Amen to that, I mean how "fantasy land" is that no need to develop bombs when everyone shares, shares what exactly? That bombs exist and there not "nice" Hey, no argument with that. By there nature most weapons kill, maim people, or blow stuff up, fry the electronics, and more. What I don't want to "share" is a technological advantage in an area that may have serious implications for national defense. Bombs that fly up your address, and don't take out the school, etc next to the specific room in a certain building you want to target. Would it "be nice" if everyone could be so selective? Problem with that is the technology to do just that is also adaptable to other things. First rule of knowing a threat in a military sense. What can they do NOW, and is projected, and what can I do to do "it" better and sooner. It would be f'n lovely if "we all just played nice". But telling all ain't the way to get there.

<< 1   >>

join