It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are the greatest in the universe and our purpose is....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I would like to start out this post by saying that there is a creator to the universe. This creator revealed himself to abraham of the bible. he laid out the blueprint of creation what is known as the torah to moses. Adam and Eve Are this creators apex far beyond any grey or nordic no matter how powerful they seem to be. Back in the old days before the destruction of the 1st temple Gods presence rested on earth in Jerusalem. The service to God is what the ancient israelites did enabled abundance from the higher worlds to flow down to this world. If the nations knew what prosperity comes from lighting the menorah and the other offerings they would allow the third temple to be built.
I believe that earth is the only place in the physical universe where the actual divine presence rested. A literal throne of God was here on earth. In the future God presence will be back on earth and aliens will be our servants. They will ask us to rule over them because we are so wise in divine matters.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The only thing I do not understand is why God would ask help from humans to spread his message when He could not do it himself. I am just playing devil's advocate by the way lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Why is this in the Aliens & UFO section?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Other than buddhism which has unfortunately degenerated into a religion there isn't a faith,doctrine,dogma or creed on this planet available to the general public that is worth a cup of warm piss.Yes humans have potential but as it stands other than mother nature this planet is an intergalactic joke we are not the master race pal not by a long shot.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

why don't you ask that god why go through such pains to hide your self?

Does he get his jollys off ? by seeing people slaughtred in the name of religion , with "my god is the right god"?

tell him to paint his name in the sky come down give us all the best brownies we've ever had and i will believe..

till then hes just a very mean trickster!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
reply to post by pellian

why don't you ask that god why go through such pains to hide your self?

Does he get his jollys off ? by seeing people slaughtred in the name of religion , with "my god is the right god"?

tell him to paint his name in the sky come down give us all the best brownies we've ever had and i will believe..

till then hes just a very mean trickster!

Human beings know nothing of god, We are not capable of knowing such a mystery.

Instead we relate that mystery to our selves, distorting the original messages which trickle down from on high and we squander the miracle of life in the pursuit of external things.

If you can imagine it, then its a lie - such is the nature of the human condition.

We are blind to what truly is - The dreamer dreams a dream from which they cannot awaken.

How does it feel, to be a dreamer who cannot awaken?

Think about it.

-GM

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Have you been to the rest of the universe ? This, to me, is just more proof that belief makes people type ridiculous things.

*shakes head in dismay*
edit on 16-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

someone set the stage for the dream and conscienceness

someone has woven this reality , and the heavens of stars planets space..

we are the dreamers, but whom is the dream master...

at the end of the day after all the new age BS ..

it remains . There is a source to all of this . But he hides , doesn't show him self , and expects us to figure out on our own.

its a sick joke, and when and if i ever get to meet this creator i will bring it to his attention and tell him i want no part of his reward system. but will accept his punishment stage , even if i am offered the reward system. If such a thing exists.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pellian

I agree that there is a creator,
but i have to disagree with some of the other things you've said O.P.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
Why is this in the Aliens & UFO section?

Well technically speaking, God, Angels etc are true ET's 'not of this Earth'... can't get around that one

So that makes the 'Fallen Ones" landed immigrants. Wonder if Bush gave Satan a green card?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The deity ordered to be called YHWH.

The Israelites worshipped many deities and one of them was a "Deity of Fortune"....GAD.

In 1610 Ole King James was having hard times so he created a new English word, "GOD".....in 1609 English speaking people didn't use that word for their Deity.

King James made that new English word....to get everyone to pray to the Semitic Deity of Fortune, GAD.

Ole King James's plan worked out well. This is the 401st Anniversary to the new English word, "God"....but in reality everyone's praying to GAD....the Semitic Deity of Fortune.

If YHWH exists......he's going to be pee'd off!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
And you get all your info from a MAN-MADE fairytale book that claims to have been "inspired" by a psychopath 'god' in the sky who watches nearly 7 billion of us 24 hours, 7 days a week among a cast of other characters including talking donkeys, talking snakes, and unicorns?

Just another adult version of Santa clause for the weak-minded pitiful fools brought to you by the corrupt authorities of old with the plan of controlling and dividing the people.
edit on 16-10-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pellian
I would like to start out this post by saying that there is a creator to the universe. This creator revealed himself to abraham of the bible. he laid out the blueprint of creation what is known as the torah to moses. Adam and Eve Are this creators apex far beyond any grey or nordic no matter how powerful they seem to be. Back in the old days before the destruction of the 1st temple Gods presence rested on earth in Jerusalem. The service to God is what the ancient israelites did enabled abundance from the higher worlds to flow down to this world. If the nations knew what prosperity comes from lighting the menorah and the other offerings they would allow the third temple to be built.
I believe that earth is the only place in the physical universe where the actual divine presence rested. A literal throne of God was here on earth. In the future God presence will be back on earth and aliens will be our servants. They will ask us to rule over them because we are so wise in divine matters.

i got your back O.P.
here ya go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
So Yahweh the ancient Israeli deity landed on and was briefly stationed on Earth several thousand years ago.

Where's Dr Jackson when you need him?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

The bible is a load of BS....... Sorry
2nd

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pellian

Doesn't this:

We are the greatest in the universe and our purpose is.

and this:

In the future God presence will be back on earth and aliens will be our servants. They will ask us to rule over them because we are so wise in divine matters.

sound like some 1930's nazi speech? replace "god" with german, and "aliens" with non-aryan people and you have the same agenda as the nazi...

Actually, the fictional character named "god" (from the best fiction sellers, "the Bible", "the Torah", "the Qu'ran", and other sequels or spinoffs) is being used to justify expansion of territory by war, genocide, mass killings, and crimes against humanity all over the world... (*cough* israel *cough* *cough*)

top topics

join