It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube complying with governments to remove protest videos! Its gettin wild guys and gals!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Section31

If you want to see the end of the internet why are you using it to push your agenda and spread the crap all your posts consist of.......... or are you just blindly posting everything your bosses tell you to ?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

The internet isnt a detriment to society or evil in anyway , its the next step in human evolution , collective consciousness , the man machine interface , Transhumanism is around the corner , and this is our stepping stone to that !

Yellow bear , I like your avatar , however I prefer the american flag with little swastikas instead of stars and the red stripes dripping into blood !

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by yellowbeard
reply to post by Section31

If you want to see the end of the internet why are you using it to push your agenda and spread the crap all your posts consist of.......... or are you just blindly posting everything your bosses tell you to ?

I think you are misunderstanding my message.

Please read my post again, look at your reply, and then think about where you went wrong.

edit on 10/18/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

nothing more true!

times are changing!

times are always changing, the question is will you be part of the change??

edit on 19-10-2011 by Free4Ever2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Private citizens have very sophisticated electronics. Again, create your own site, and broadcast, and we will tune in! People are awakening to what is really happening in this country. You don't have to be a U.S. citizen to know what the NWO wants to create. That includes ALL countries on this planet!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
so.... I did a youtube search, and found 1 video of some random guy talking, and then all the other videos are over a weak old, maybe i'm not searching hard enough

or maybe, this is true

and if this is true, i would suggest that a boycott is in order, and youtube can be shown the true power of the people

plus, i would suggest using search engines other than those of Google or Yahooo

I would suggest bookmarking(if you already havent) all of your 'news' websites, and all of your other commonly visited websites, and eliminate the use of all sites that are a part of the youtube, google, facebook group

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join