It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube complying with governments to remove protest videos! Its gettin wild guys and gals!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Blame google, not YT. They own YT,

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
this simple fact shows that America is not free.

we need to change that now!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Uh oh...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

But that article is from May.

I do believe that they will start to censor soon or even already are.
I find it strange that there are so few videos popping up from Montreal.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, there are other video related websites out there.. if Youtube doesn't allow a video to be posted, then post it elsewhere, such as vimeo where there isn't a 10min maximum unless you "pay to play".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by D4nny

This is going to go to the next level. That is what is being called the kill switch. Which will be a short term answer for censoring what TPTB don't want people to know. The next level will be Internet 2 which is currently being set up as I type this. All I can say is. If they want to get people out into the streets just take away their internet.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

The latest example is You Tube’s compliance with a request from the British government to censor footage of the British Constitution Group’s Lawful Rebellion protest, during which they attempted to civilly arrest Judge Michael Peake at Birkenhead county court. www.prisonplanet.com...
[

Jon Stewart Responds To Being Banned In The UK:

www.mediaite.com...

I don't have anything else to say. Jon Stewart says it all.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

As I always say, the people should not be scared of the government, but the government should be scared of their people.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Unvarnished because: Typo

edit on 16-10-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

watch one ep of jersey shore

why should they be scared of "the people"

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This and I still see 10 new threads every day about theses protests being planned by the elites.

No it's not part of their plan, keep going guys!! This censoring means it works.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
when you mail your next IRS check or pay your internet Bill send it in less taxes and say

payment less censorship fee

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
who uses their real names when opening any internet account. it's just common sense.

when china and iran ask google and youtube to comply with local laws it's anti freedom of speech and oppression, when britain and the u.s. do it, it's for public safety.

another of example of western hypocrisy on a list so big that it would take all of japan's k supercomputer, the fastest computer on earth, processing power to upload.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

As I always say, the people should not be scared of the government, but the government should be scared of their people.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Unvarnished because: Typo

edit on 16-10-2011 by Unvarnished because: (no reason given)

too much gaming

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I don't support the protests, but I really don't like having the video footage taken down by the government, I'd like for people to be able to see the videos and decide for themselves what they think.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm certain that specific hashtags are being blocked from twitter as well.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Did i see at around 3 39 minutes, a video tape clear a police officer, where I heard him say, put the gun down, but he was around the door. And I didn't see any gun, just had to believe his story. I don't believe their stories.

I totally support Alex Jones statements. Never agreed with his politics but agree with what he says.
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
No one organization can completely shut the internet down, it's like a river and while you can dam it, all of that water will flow somewhere else. They CAN however restrict it.

The truth is that the balance of internet power is in the hands of more then one goverment or people.
If the U.S.A restricted or even completely blocked access to the net then they would also be blocking their own access. And if the only info on the net was theirs (ie: banking and stocks info) then that would only make it so much easier for the disaffected to strike back.

The internet has become like a highway network, if you close it it stops EVERYONE.

For the PTB to close the internet would be a last ditch effort, because not only does it cripple them somewhat it will also be the clarion call to the '99%' that kid gloves are off.
We (the people) start to get violent and they send in the cops, we outnumber the cops so they send in the military. The military divides over ethics and morals and suddenly it is a civil war.

Shutting down the internet is like screaming out 'FIRE', it will cause more trouble and chaos then it could ever possibly fix by being switched off.
Barring access to internet resources may even incite the anger of foreign nations, not to mention anger the billions of people who rely on it to make money.

No.
If the PTB barr access to the net then it will be dark days ahead for all and sundry.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by Free4Ever2

The latest example is You Tube’s compliance with a request from the British government to censor footage of the British Constitution Group’s Lawful Rebellion protest, during which they attempted to civilly arrest Judge Michael Peake at Birkenhead county court. www.prisonplanet.com...
[

Jon Stewart Responds To Being Banned In The UK:

www.mediaite.com...

This video is not available from your location............ OOOoh-kay then, i can't watch it in Australia???
Rule brittania? Brittania rules F*%$ all!!!

Very upset about this carp being applied down here!!! WE ARE NOT YOUR COLONY ANYMORE YOU LIMEY B&%$*&#S!!!!!

Not good.
I don't have anything else to say. Jon Stewart says it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Youtube won't let us another choice than "Call for a Mass Account Cancelation". We don't need them, they need us.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

If they want to get people out into the streets just take away their internet.

I'd imagine that would anger alot of people. They likely would just turn off the power instead and claim it was something beyond their control.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
this is craziness and another prime example of them trying to force the nwo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join