It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats with all the "occupy" threads lately??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by doctornamtab

Originally posted by k1k1to

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Yeah I was going to mention the irony.

. What have you been waiting for?

those who rise against their masters will get slaughtered...the problem isn't wallstret...or the banks..the problem goes much deeper and further than that...you cant even begin to wrap your head around what the real problem is...

for now you shall remain distracted while those who plot make their next move..

pawns

Well Wall Streets a start right? You probably started out criticizing government and economics and then moved onto the real players behind the scenes. So who are they? Who would you protest?

you see...the the current state that all the worlds governments are in at the moment, can not be changed.. people cant know this..people need hope they need goals..so they are kept distracted.

i cant say where i get my information from, as well as how much i say...

however this movement, is part of the plan...we are being lead to believe that we are paving the way to a revolution, however the road has been already paved..i sense the "hope" in the words you typed...and by all means please stick to that hope...

no revolution will be achieved without violence

Well alright so you have super secret knowledge that you cant tell us, knowledge that would revolutionize a revolution? But you're not allowed by YOUR masters to tell us? This makes me think you're full of sh*t.

And the only revolutions that have WORKED, ever! are non violent, peaceful protests. Get a brain, not a gun

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Nothing has changed? The purpose of the movement is to bring awareness ,to unite and to try to understand how to fix this problem. Every week thousands more join, if you ask me that is a huge change.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

The way the world is controlled almost seems like the game xenogears and how the holy empire of Solaris secretly controls the world, its govt, religion, information and even technology. They suppress human achievement through genetic engineering as well.. The sheppards and the lambs. It didn't occur to me when I originally played it because I was kind of young but as I got older I couldn't help but notice the parallels to our own society.

I wonder now if there is a large technologically advanced floating city in the sky that is invisible.
edit on 11/10/16 by metaldemon2000 because: Words

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This isn't any different than all the Tea Party threads when that group first started. But i have to agree it seems more and more that ATS is less about conspiracies and more of a left-right political debate club.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Personally, I plan on getting involved tonight. I'm going to Occupy my couch and enjoy my Texas Rangers winning game one of the World Series while I drink a few Occupied beers.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdMind
Just a month or two ago it was bombarded with Ron Paul threads.

Staff advice.....use the "search" feature.
I'm pretty sure the Ron Paul threads started at least three months ago.

Peace

edit on 19-10-2011 by Dr Love because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join