It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran warns West of 'strong confrontation' to any 'inappropriate measures'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewhop

Not sure though what to make about this supposed prediction from Casey that is stated on the website, but maybe somebody with deeper knowledge of Edgar Cayce's predictions knows more. But in any way, it seems all of a sudden a possibility and the timing (Oct 28 2011 is mentioned as the date for the attack to happen) is at least good timing.

Errr this have nothing to do with Cayce or Nostradamus......It's just some guy called KeithTax writing his own "predictions".

Firstly both Cayce and Nostradamus died before the State of Israel was set up..........any referrences to Isreal.......nuclear weapons , Iran and Bushehr have been put there by MR.Keith Tax.......who by the looks of things is nothing more than yet another internet "prophet" looking for fame and not afraid to invoke Cayce and Noatradamus names to get the web hits!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Dear Iran, as the Japanese say: "be very careful what you ask for, because you just might get it". We don't need another war, but you sure as Hell don't want to tangle with us.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Dear American occupied government, and client state Israel, don't expect your false flags and underhanded threats to go unaddressed this time, the entire world will be against you and you will be defeated. If you attack under false pretenses even the American people will battle to defeat you, you will be vanquished finally once and for all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Question to Iran. What would "appropriate measures" be then if you guys are only concerned about "inappropriate" ones?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Most people don't remember the US CIA backed coup of democratically elected President , Mosaddegh in 1953 not to mention that the US and the UK have meddled in Iranian affairs for many decades.

The US occupational tyrannical gov't is built upon deceit and trickery along with brute force.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Question to Iran. What would "appropriate measures" be then if you guys are only concerned about "inappropriate" ones?

This is the result of translating the Iranian languages and texts into English.

It is also why so many times Iranian leaders are quoted as saying things that were not the intended words of the speaker(s).

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A "strong confrontation" from Iran is kind of like Pee-Wee Herman telling John Jones from the UFC that he's going to kick his butt. I do admit though, those little gun boats the Iranians have zipping around the Persian Gulf are pretty entertaining, especially when they get lit up by heavy caliber naval weapons.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

It's kinda hard for Iran to drop their plans to develop a nuclear weapon.......when there aren't any!

It's a parallel to the Iraq situation.....the US gave Saddam an ultimatum to give up his WMDs.........Saddam couldn't because he had none!

Israel is a paranoid administration under Netanyahu.........they are scared that Iran will develop a nuclear bomb..........so want to stop ANY nuclear development even for civilian purposes......
It would be the same if ANY Arab country wanted to pursue nuclear energy........they wouldn't be allowed to because of Israeli paranoia.

Iran on the other hand doesn't like to be dictated to especially by Israel and the US.

Are the Iranians really to blame?..........not entirely in my opinion.

"Israel is a paranoid administration under Netanyahu.........they are scared that Iran will develop a nuclear bomb..........so want to stop ANY nuclear development even for civilian purposes"

We may see a "nuclear" false flag attack......one city and somebody else gets the blame....par for the course.

NATO/US/UK probably don't want nukes used because of the rebuilding problems.

Israel may not care.

I say Iran goes down with regular military actions.

Then a Shah regime gets re-installed and western business gets rich again.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

I personally fear any type of attack against us. I can only imagine what it must be like to live in these other countries that endure bombings and wars in their cities and towns daily for years on end. Americans in general are such spoiled and lazy individuals that I do not think we as a whole have the backbone to survive a real hardship like a conflict would inflict. Not that I believe we could ever be occupied or would even be bombed over and over, I am sure that we are militarily capable of preventing this. What concerns me more than anything is what could the existing extremist Muslim RESIDENTS of this country, and I believe we could have close to 2 million of them among us right now do, if there was an uprising. I am going to look online and find the documentation, but I read years ago about a company (I believe Conagra) that supplies the foods that extremist Muslims have to eat to abide by their religious beliefs, and the delivery information being public record was accessed and a map was created... the deliveries were so concentrated to one area of the country that once colored in resembled a small country in and of itself. That is also where I got the 2 million calculation. Well, on to look for that information, wil post later when I dig it up.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Why thank you, and you are right, Canada will be showing a new face if it were to become involved in an Iranian war with us. I do remember that Canada would only be involved previously as a "peacekeeping" force.. so that is a huge change there for your country. I posted on another thread, or maybe it was this one previously that I also disagree on us becoming involved in a conflict over an alleged assasination of 1 person... whether he is a Saudi Diplomat or whoever he may be. It just seems ridiculous to me that an actual war where God knows how many lives would be lost, and not just those of the civilians of Iran (men,women, and CHILDREN) but those young men and women of our military, all over the death of ONE person????? Not to mention, the guy is STILL ALIVE... noone was hurt here, please...appropriate action for an alleged assasination plot (if proven beyond a reasonable doubt) would NOT be a military action...PERIOD!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Iran and China will destroy us, for we are unable to get our domestic crap together.

See signature for further details.

edit on 10/17/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
I do remember that Canada would only be involved previously as a "peacekeeping" force.. so that is a huge change there for your country

We haven't maintained a significant presence in any peacekeeping operation since we mobilized into Afghanistan in 2001. Our military has made many changes to progress into specialized quick reaction forces, mostly because of the vast size of Canada and because we don't have the capacity to maintain a large conventional force such as during the Cold War.

It shouldn't be a secret that we have forces capability of doing quite well within Iran though against a large conventional-style army. Basically Canada is the best "support" force out there- we don't really have a serious conventional force (like for heavy armour combat) but we are good for taking out important tactical assets of the enemy to lower their overall combat ability. This is especially useful in assaulting another country.

Unfortunately, it seems like the choice for Canadian involvement in Iran is made possible by someone like Harper in charge, unless it would prove to be political suicide (perhaps it may even come to national referendum). Going into Afghanistan has only made us into more of a target from the so-called terrorists, and going into Iran will produce much worse international tension and heavier military casualties.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Maybe no-one does want to fight the USA, but what makes you think they are going to stand back and get annihilated if they are attacked?

Who cares if yous are the beast, Russia has enough nukes too certainly put a few holes in the ground. Outdated weapons maybe, but they will deliver a devestating blow to anyone.

Israel is the key here anyway as I stated earlier, if those regimes or countries are invaded, Israel will be bombed to the sh+thouse and god only knows how they will react. The warning is clear and now its either time to give up on these regimes, or risk one of the most brutal wars in history.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't buy Israel being paranoid whatsoever about Iran having nuclear power or weapons. Iran would never bomb the Palestinians and nuclear bombs don't distinguish between friend a foe. So any wailing or screeching loundly about attacks on Israel are quite spurious.

The news out of Japan is being kept pretty quiet. We also rarely hear about the pollution caused by depleted uranium bombing. We do know that there will be horrible repercussions about the use of these weapons in the future, so its unlikely any nation wanting to survive will resort to nuclear arsenals.

I do see that the situation around the Arab States is very loose and the bankers taking over. I suspect Iran holds a great deal of gold which - acts like a magnet to the greed of the psychopaths who connive to create wars and actions that gain them control. Iran is a very clever country with technology and research that I suspect Germany has a view to forging a link with them over. I suspect also that weapons have gone into that country that we are quite unaware of so I very much doubt with her population, technology and weaponry Iran is defenceless. I suspect its the USA that would have trouble warming up a suitable army and Israel only has a nuclear weaponry that would really effect a country that could amass such a huge army and allies in the region.
A great deal of thought needs to be put into any idea of Iran bashing however much one desires to grab a few beards and give them a damn good shave.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
however much one desires to grab a few beards and give them a damn good shave.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by yellowbeard

Yellowbeard,

I apologise profusely - I take it you wouldn't like a shave, free of charge?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

And get a cold chin ?......I don't think so

Last time I shaved my goatee off, I got told that with my shaved head and a shaved face that I looked like a bean

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynda101
I don't buy Israel being paranoid whatsoever about Iran having nuclear power or weapons.

Have you never heard Netanyahu speak!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5StarOracle
reply to post by mayabong

HA HA

If I cant use that argument then neither can any of you see... My point made there....

The only point you made is that you're an imbecile not to be taken seriously. And that's more of an impression than a point.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
LOL i guess Iran will be happy with the "appropriate" measures then.

IDIOTS!!!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join