It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O.'s Over Cleveland Heights, Ohio 10/6/2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I found this when I was checking out another U.F.O. thread here on ATS (which turned out to be just another Chinese lantern video) and found this. If this is a Chinese lantern, it’s the best one I’ve ever seen. This happened pretty close to where I live. So I thought I’d make a thread about it.
I found this report here: U.F.O. Over Cleveland Heights, Ohio
This happened on 10/6/11 at 9:52pm. According to the website, it was reported by numerous people. If this is a planes navigational lights, they are quite unusual and notice there is no sound from a plane. Please watch the whole video, it’s pretty strange.

I have to say this sparked my interest. So I thought I’d look into it a little more and do a web search to see if the local news had picked it up. To my surprise, they hadn’t.
After a little searching, I found this video. This happened on 9/28/11 in the same town of Cleveland Heights, Ohio. Like a lot of you ATSer’s, my first thought was “That’s a plane”. I’m no expert on airplanes, but if this is a plane, it’s acting and sounds like no plane I have ever seen or heard before. I hope we have some aviators here on ATS that see this that could give me there opinions on this.
Here is the video:

After a little more searching, I found out this little suburb of Cleveland has had a lot of U.F.O. activity going back all the way to the 1960’s.
My first thought was Wright Patterson AFB, so I gave them a call. The woman I spoke to there said that they had nothing in the air at either of those dates and times. But I couldn’t help but feel like she was giving me the runaround.
I’m not one to jump to conclusions about every little thing in the sky and say “That’s a UFO!” I have even helped a fellow ATSer debunk a photo just a few days ago.
Here’s a link to that thread:
UFO's in Pennsylvania!! Take a look for yourself's

But I have to wonder.
Is there something going on in Cleveland Heights, Ohio?
Or is Wright Patterson AFB up to their old tricks again?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Cool video. Especially that first one and how fast it went to a lot of colors. Pretty wild.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I like that one the most. It's just strange!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Long-time lurker, here, but I created an account for this one!

I have a very good friend who lives in Cleveland Heights, and I've spent quite a lot of time there. The area IS definitely full of "energy" and unique in the sense that there are a lot of old houses, and it's not too far away from one of the largest cemeteries in Ohio.

In regard to these videos, however, keep in mind that there are tons of planes that fly over on their way to or from Cleveland Hopkins Airport. One night as I was leaving the area, I could see three lights of different levels of brightness, and flipped out thinking a fleet of UFOs was heading towards me. But as they got closer and went overhead, I realized they were planes on the way to the airport. One after another, after another, spaced out a few minutes apart.

I'm not completely dismissing these videos, but my guess would be they're planes.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by afterdark87
Long-time lurker, here, but I created an account for this one!

I have a very good friend who lives in Cleveland Heights, and I've spent quite a lot of time there. The area IS definitely full of "energy" and unique in the sense that there are a lot of old houses, and it's not too far away from one of the largest cemeteries in Ohio.

In regard to these videos, however, keep in mind that there are tons of planes that fly over on their way to or from Cleveland Hopkins Airport. One night as I was leaving the area, I could see three lights of different levels of brightness, and flipped out thinking a fleet of UFOs was heading towards me. But as they got closer and went overhead, I realized they were planes on the way to the airport. One after another, after another, spaced out a few minutes apart.

I'm not completely dismissing these videos, but my guess would be they're planes.

That's why I had to post this thread. I want to know and just ask'n for input.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I'm going with helicopter on this one.

new topics

top topics

join