It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greg Bishop "Assigned" To Write Project Beta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
In this interview Greg was questioned about the professional level that Bill Moore was collaborating with the Air Force. Bill claims to not have accepted any money for the disinformation interfacing in the Bennewitz saga but to have gained classified government information on UFOs such as the Roswell story and M-12 through the CIA, and that he played a very small role in any disinformation, thinking it could be possible that Bennewitz was tracking UFOs piloted by aliens having seen his physical electronic proof of something unknown, but like Greg he isn't one to jump to any kind of conclusions especially of such nature.

There was an in depth conversation about Myrna Hansen, most people interested know that Myrna was brought to Paul because she had claimed to have been abducted by aliens and taken to the Dulce base, I thank Greg for filling me in the gaps opn how she was brought to Paul. Greg said that Myrna Hansen was abducted and taken on a ship, I was surprised to hear no mention of the base and alien implants which is the very substance of the story. I have seen quite a lot of Greg avoiding the Dulce base and saying Paul was learning and talking to much about Kirkland, the original Project Beta was not about Kirkland at all but about Dulce.

When Greg went to Thunder Scientific and met with Brad Bennewitz, he went into a conference room, closed the door and said, "I have been assigned to write a book about what happened to your father." Does anyone know who would assign Greg to write the book? I thought his background was all independent.

Here is a link to the show
www.latalkradio.com...
edit on 16-10-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
His editor? His publisher?

Instead of debating the information found within the book, because it runs counter to your beliefs and perhaps because you cannot find a cogent counter-argument, you are looking to "kill-the-messenger" by invoking a conspiracy where there is none, based on a purposeful misreading, misinterpretation and reading-into of off-hand comments.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't think there's a better investigator working ufology than Greg Bishop. And I don't think he's working the disinfo game.

He's done as much as anyone to illuminate the disinfo. Of course "they" could be using triple child psychology, but I believe Greg is on the up & up.

Great book that Project Beta.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Instead of debating the information found within the book, because it runs counter to your beliefs and perhaps because you cannot find a cogent counter-argument.

I am surprised you think so lowly of me after reading my insight. Try me and I will find one easily.

You are looking to "kill-the-messenger" by invoking a conspiracy where there is none, based on a purposeful misreading, misinterpretation and reading-into of off-hand comments.

You are so stubbornly sure there is none after suggesting that I purposefully misread and misinterpretated when I just proved he didn't inform the accurate story. Think Project Beta was all about Kirkland if you want, but your thoughts are not accurate as far as history as truth are concerned.
edit on 16-10-2011 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
You are so stubbornly sure there is none after suggesting that I purposefully misread and misinterpretated when I just proved he didn't inform the accurate story.

Where did you prove any such thing?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Where did you prove any such thing?

I am not discrediting Greg, I thank him and admire that research from inner circles has been done. Why go out and tell the world that people have seen aliens on a small tv screen in a scientist's house because simply hearing about it is not conclusive evidence. The main focus is not that he mentioned Myrna was abducted onto a ship and examined when she was taken to an underground base and implanted with an object by her skull but it is that Project Beta was an assignment. Editor or publisher, they may have accidentally did a perfect job of disinformation by veering off from the original Project Beta report, the Air Force must of saw that as like candy when questions starting being asked.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I am not discrediting Greg, I thank him and admire that research from inner circles has been done. Why go out and tell the world that people have seen aliens on a small tv screen in a scientist's house because simply hearing about it is not conclusive evidence. The main focus is not that he mentioned Myrna was abducted onto a ship and examined when she was taken to an underground base and implanted with an object by her skull but it is that Project Beta was an assignment. Editor or publisher, they may have accidentally did a perfect job of disinformation by veering off from the original Project Beta report, the Air Force must of saw that as like candy when questions starting being asked.

What are you getting on about again?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

What are you getting on about again?

lol

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Ok now that I'm done laughing, I was talking about disinformation, something Greg is very familiar with and interesting enough predicted the actual outcome of his own assignment.

I noted in "Project Beta" that disinfo flatters the recipient with supposed inside information while skillfully interjecting falsehoods designed to lead the mark away from the "truth" whatever that may be. If you're looking for the truth, you have to be sure that you don't blind yourself for a number of other factors that may be exposed in the search for your truth. Disinfo people are very good at playing on this weakness. The most trusted source may have an agenda that is not in your best interest. Please keep this in mind when talking to those who claim bona-fides and give you information on the sly. Looking at recent developments, I fear the Bennewitz scenario is going to be recreated in the next few months or years, with a whole new cast of characters and the same end result: confusion, a lot of posturing and jockeying for prominence amongst researchers, and in the end, ridicule or indifference from the general public. Again.

The Myrna Hansen case is the best in history, and it was real. Nothing else you would ever present would make me "run counter to my beliefs" as you put it because, well that is obvious and in front of our face.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Ok now that I'm done laughing, I was talking about disinformation, something Greg is very familiar with and interesting enough predicted the actual outcome of his own assignment.

Your basis for calling him a disinformation agent is what again? An offhand comment and the Myrna Hansen case? How do those prove Greg Bishop is spreading disinformation. You claim you have proved it. What is this proof?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Your basis for calling him a disinformation agent is what again? An offhand comment and the Myrna Hansen case? How do those prove Greg Bishop is spreading disinformation. You claim you have proved it. What is this proof?

Lol I just said I proved he informed an inaccurate story - Greg understands that Myrna was supposedly taken to a base. I also mentioned that the inaccurate Myrna Hansen has little to do with this post, I am not going to nitpick Greg over the little psychological reasons for what he says and why he does not say things. I asked why Greg was assigned to write Project Beta, the fact that things is look like disinformation does not apply to what I said. I asked who assigned Greg to write the book. From my own opinion of the book, I don't see how it is such a hard conclusion to understand that Paul had scientific data of an alien base that was not from the source of the Air Force, because Paul was the one who kept it secret before he went to see the Air Force, and when he showed the data to the Air Force they began to monitor him and tap his phone lines, then the CIA came in then handed Paul over to the NSA which was all after Myrna and before the Project Beta report. Every attempt that Paul made in the early days to make those in power aware was from his own scientific investigations and thats why federal agents were monitoring him so strongly, and even they admitted to seeing an orb of unknown origin in Paul's house. I think the reason why Paul's family has not said one word is because they have seen incredible things even more so than orbs, and when Paul's son did talk in '89 he said that Paul was never hospitalized for mental difficulties. I'm thankful that I have enough wisdom and integrity to believe a man's family over a heap of disinformation on the internet created by those who want the real story to disappear in time.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I found it interesting in a 2006 conference that Greg mentioned that AFOSI agent Richard Doty lead Dr. Paul Bennewitz to Mt. Archuleta persuading him to believe there was a fake underground base there, in order to steer his investigations away from Kirkland AFB. I think focusing on the actual Project Beta report would suffice because the report from 1981 is not about Kirkland AFB, but about near Mt. Archuleta. Again Greg tried avoiding that Myrna Hansen recollected being taken to the underground base in the area during her 1st regression with Dr. Leo Sprinkle. Paul briefed the NSA in 1980 that he had reception and measurement of this base since 1979 and that the people involved with one or two of them were nonhuman.

Here is an interview with Greg and Open Minds radio. At 43:58, Greg talks about Richard flying Paul over Mt. Archuleta in 1981 and putting props on the ground to make Paul think there was an underground base in the area. Greg goes on to conclude that this information is legitimate because Gabe Valdez later seperately told him the same information.

Here is an interview with Gabe Valdez and Open Minds radio recorded after Greg's. At 58:10 the host said Richard Doty told Greg he flew Paul over Mt. Archuleta and put props up there to make him think there was an underground base in the area. Gabe Valdez said "No because we found out it was true..." and that he did not know of any such thing. So Gabe did not tell Greg (a person who has known Bill Moore since 1987 - the man who publicly said he was part of a disinformation program towards Paul in 1989, and currently says he is unsure if what Paul was dealing with was nonhuman) the information he provided to us.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Instead of debating the information found within the book, because it runs counter to your beliefs and perhaps because you cannot find a cogent counter-argument, you are looking to "kill-the-messenger" by invoking a conspiracy where there is none, based on a purposeful misreading, misinterpretation and reading-into of off-hand comments.

With all due respect to your opinion, I followed the Benewitz affair very closely and I think Greg Bishop was the nail in the coffin for the truth actually being revealed finally! Within the first few pages I concluded that Bishop had set out to destroy Paul Benewitz's claims, just like Doty who did it because he was assigned to discredit Bennewitz by his employers.

Greg Bishop left me very disapointed because of the way he attacked Bennewitz from the start unlike research/authors like Tim Good/Jim Marrs/Paola Harris who present the stories and investigation and allow the readers to make up their own minds.

Greg Bishop definately had an agenda to destroy the story, why? Was it his own opinion or was he assigned to do this just Like richard Doty and Bill Moore?

If Paul Bennewitz was such a nut and not on to something, why would the authorities (intelligence community) waste time, effort and resources trying to discredit him? WHY? I can only conclude it was because Paul was onto something, but what was it? I think it was exactly what Paul Bennewitz said it was, he wasn't a crazy nut, he was a successful engineer/businessman!

If it wasn't a secret base in the Dulce/Archeleta area that had UFO's and alien beings flying in and out, then what would be such a super secret black project that they would use aliens as a cover story, I mean really?

Think, people THINK!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I am just not sure why the majority of Greg's book (and info from interviews) is directed towards Kirkland unless he was in on directing peoples attention away from Dulce, because in Greg's book Project Beta I quote here -

in the winter of 1979 that Bennewitz stepped out on his exposed second-story deck in the exclusive Four Hills neighborhood of Albuquerque for what was quickly becoming a nightly ritual. Ever since September, he and his wife Cindy were seeing multicolored lights floating and swooping about the small mountain range inside the base about a mile from his home.

Here is a quote from the original Project Beta report that Dr. Paul Bennewitz wrote. The same report you cannot easily find by typing in google anymore because of Greg's book, which I am questioning to be an act of disinformation.

In the NASA CIR there is what appears to be a black limousine alongside the dome on a ramp. Wheeled vehicles and what appear to be Snow Cats or Catapillars can be seen throughout the CIR. Numerous road blocks extend northward through the U.S. base along a well maintained road thirty some-odd feet wide -- apparently gravel -- near all weather -- numerous turn arounds and wheel tracks into launch preparation areas with the ships; pads marked with twenty-six ft. X's and servicing facilities, tanks, etc. -- two domed polygon high voltage buildings on north on the east side of the road, also an apparent foundation for another or a helo pad -- test stands, human housing, water tank [thirty-two foot across] -- and at one of the main road blocks, two large vehicles parked across the road. Also at that point another apparent black limousine with tracks leading to it [and] to the west of the road. This is but a limited inventory of what was there on Sept. 8, 1978.

Dr. Paul Bennewitz was knee deep into his invesitgations of the Dulce base - seperate human and alien bases located by the area - in September of 1978. Greg acknowledge's that Paul didn't even see the lights around Kirkland until a full year after Paul had already discovered the main point of his report - an alien base in northern New Mexico. The stories about Kirkland (the marjoity of the book) are meant to lead us away from the correct information of this case. The fact that Richard Doty comes into the picture of this information afterwords is absurd because Doty was a counter intelligence agent, which means he is a liar to anybody but his higher ups and is not to be trusted. These people leading us away from the truth are not smart like they think, they just know that it is easy to trick people, like Hitler or Manson did. As mentioned Gabe Valdez basically proved Greg was misinformed, but Greg is more smart than to listen to Doty and not research the basic information of this case, as research of the specifics was completed.

new topics

top topics

join