It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tarot cards.. possible dangers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Well ok then!

I like cats, saved a black cat a few months ago with the most awesome orange eyes....
But I am male so I can't be a witch....

*hops on vacuum cleaner and rides away*

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Well I'm still waiting for Lilith to turn up, already named the next feline witchpuss !!

Oh but a hedgehog has arrived, wonder if they count ???

Tis dangerous tarot reading night tonight, need to discover my next pathway.
Will it be good, will it be bad ??
Will it be happy, will it be sad ??
Our destiny is mapped out anyway,
Uk doth bid you a warlock cool day !!

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Using a pack of cards that provides meanings to those cards can't be good if the cards are being used to structure your life. The subconscious mind is what keeps you alive and going against it based on picking random cards from a deck will lead to conflicts that will most likely provide spurious results.
edit on 1-9-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
OP: There is a nice quote I cannot recall the source for, that says something like:

"When the divine light shines brighter through a person, it highlights ALL the patterns."

I have probably mangled the quote, I apologize, but you get the point.

I have found it profoundly helpful that as a powerful fundamental, I have good intentions, I have positive expectations, and I "pay" attention to what I want more of, and banish or ignore what I don't. I seriously think my life (if I even still had one) would be very different if this were not very strong with me.

So, I can only use my own experience as a guide -- and I am only one person, and not enlightened -- but I think if you have this fear, and obviously in addition you never even mentioned using a guide/deity, which is very helpful when you have fear (well, it's helpful anyway) -- you should probably release this practice.

Your inner development will reflect across your entire life. Any intuitive practice can contribute to more opening and awareness internally. "Blaming" your fears on the tarot however is probably misplaced, in my view.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 2 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Devestator

Someone threw a whole pack of them at me, I was lucky one didn't lodge on my eye!

They are very dangerous!

Å99

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SeleneLux

"You did this a s a teen. I assume you are female. When females go into puberty and especially at the peak of puberty weird paranormal anomalies happen quite often. I feel it is because all women house the gateway to the soul and when that gateway goes active it creates chaos.

The cards also open gateways.

The reason why divining, witchcraft and the like are forbidden in the bible is because most of the masses do not have the inner discipline or character to handle such power. It really should only be practiced by the few."

I know i'm late and you may not even come to this site still but please elaborate.

I'm curious as to what you mean by gateway.

If that's what females hold, what do males hold?

I'm a bisexual male that feels both masculine and feminine. So i'm curious as to what the hell i hold lol
edit on 8-3-2017 by Cylis because: Added quote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join