It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Obama could be Ye Olde AntiChriste al a Nostradamus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Reading the quote of Nostradmas "Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror" I'm not sure that this is referring to the "anti-christ"... but if there's more that was left out and it does state that, then my apologies. When it says "master of Mohammed"... it sounds like Wallace Fard Muhammad en.wikipedia.org...
Also I found this information :The Blue or Indigo Turban is traditional garb worn in The Saharan Desert by most countries in Northern Africa.
The Peshawar Blue Turban is worn in the tribal regions of NorthWest Pakistan
edit on 16-10-2011 by shell69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
i always thought that anti-christ was just a term for those against christ.

nothing more nothing less. in my eyes.

quoted for truth. my bible says the same thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ccsct203

Here is a Quote from Yahaim wrote: on Topix.com why obama is the anti-christ...
Obama is the Anti-Christ. This is the evidence:
1.- He will come as a man of Peace (Obama promises peace in Iraq, defeat for the US)
2.- He will come mounted on a white Female horse(Obama mother is white who had 6 African husbands)
3.- He will come to deceive( Obama says he's a Christian but in fact he was born a Muslim, practices the Islamic religion, prays Friday’s facing Mecca)
4.- He will make himself the most powerful man on earth, if elected
5.- He will try to destroy the Jewish People and Israel( Obama has said he loves the Arabs specially the Palestinians, hates Israel and Jews. Admires Hitler, Osama etc)
6.- He will present himself as good and righteous but in fact he's Satan himself. Violence is in his heart
7.- Obama will help Al Qaida in its evil projects.
8.- Barack Hussein Obama is the “King of the South” predicted in the Bible.(Daniel .11, Kenya is south of Jerusalem)
9.- Obama comes to implant muslim Sharia Law upon America.
edit on 16-10-2011 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/10/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jondave
Obama only has a year until He loses the office He holds. then the focus will be on the new President. Every President has been said to be the antichrist.

well...well...well....whatchu gonna say now
'4 more years'

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

According to your criteria, just about EVERY person who is a Democrat is the anti christ then??

Most people are from the east, ACTUALLY everyone is from the east......>Depending on where you are starting your little compass from.....

And just about everyone in USA celebrates Thanksgiving.....

Try harder, there are better reasons he is the anti-christ, you just didn't hit any of the main points!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join