It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians behind 9/11?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
No one has any proof of Reptilians, it is all heresay, people want to believe in something so bad that they actually think it is real.

I don't think anyone expect a reptilian being to fully reveal itself on TV to say >>Here i am, a reptilian being of skin, flesh and bones, yes, i decided to turn my back on my own kind and come forward, so here i am

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirgoGuy
Where does the term REPTILIAN BRAIN come from?

www.abovetopsecret.com... The reptilian brain

THE REPTILIAN BRAIN

Now we go below the surface "reality" of the neocortex and into parts of our brains which are still a great mystery to the infant "upstairs."

These intelligence centers have enabled life to survive in varied forms for millions of years. They are not to be discounted even if they don’t speak the language of the neocortex.

Again, I will be general.

The reptilian brain is the most ancient of the brains. It has two hemispheres, just like the neocortex, and it may be that they relate functionally to the left and right hemispheres of the neocortex. The reptilian brain consists of the upper part of the spinal cord and the basal ganglia, the diencephalon, and parts of the midbrain - all of which sits atop the spinal column like a knob in the middle of our heads.

It is thought to represent a fundamental core of the nervous system and derives from a form of mammal-like reptile that once ranged widely over the world but disappeared during the Triassic period having provided the evolutionary link between dinosaurs and mammals. All modern mammals have this reptilian complex, including humans.

(It was the interbreeding or fusing of reptilian DNA to mammal DNA which created the Illuminati reptilian-human hybrid bloodlines and allows the "purest" of this breed to move between human and reptilian form.)

First and foremost among the traits generated through the reptilian brain is the drive to establish and defend territory. This is fueled by an extremely potent "will-to-power", exemplified among lizards by the ritual behavior of two rainbow lizards competing for dominance. These animals have beautiful colors and like many lizards, use headbobbing and pushups in assertive, aggressive, courtship and greeting displays.

In a contest, once the gauntlet is thrown down, the aggressive displays give way to violent combat, and the struggle is unrelenting. In victory, they are tyrannical dictators in the extreme. In defeat, they lose their majestic colors, lapse into a kind of depression, and die two weeks later.

(This is classic Illuminati behaviour. Fighting each other and humanity to the death to impose their will and dominance. Winner takes it all)

At least five human behaviors originate in the reptilian brain. These have been denoted as isopraxic, preservative, re-enactment, tropistic, and deceptive.

Physically and mentally connected to reptiles

We are more physically and mentally connected to reptiles than previously understood, so their interest in us is justified when one realizes that we may be, as myth and legends are related, actually reptilian offspring. This connection may allow one to understand why the abductions and clinical experimentation on human beings are being carried out by the elusive reptilian race. It may also be because some things never change, even since the days of Eden.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
But I am right...

No… You are wrong… so completely and utterly wrong…

Have you actually got any evidence to the contrary??

Yes… in terms of their existence... I have…

What is it you believe you are right about my friend; do you believe that the existence of humanoid reptiles is such a preposterous notion?

Well I can tell you now that they exist, they are here and that they’re a major driving force behind the current corrupt and dysfunctional earthy systems. I have met, been monitored, manipulated and abducted by them. I also have proof of their existence…

I’ve singled you out Barrister boy, as one of my assignments is to expose and make you (my brother’s and sister’s) aware of these pesky geckos. If I can crack open your mind, which has been wholly indoctrinated by the draconian systems, then we might have a snowballs chance in hell of being released from the grips of fear. So, I ask with little due respect…

Do you believe in a humanoid reptilian race, inter – dimensional or otherwise; if not will you be willing to listen and forget everything you think you know about this earthly plane…

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

There are plenty of evil humans, without having to resort to "reptilians" to account for such events.

Ah… before I enter into any sort of dialogue with you… may I ask you this, do you believe that the ‘evil humans’ were the 14 hijackers with box cutters…?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
I’ve singled you out Barrister boy

Er, okay.

Do you believe in a humanoid reptilian race, inter – dimensional or otherwise;

My belief doesn't have much to do with it. I haven't seen _evidence_ that persuades me.

if not will you be willing to listen

Sure, I'll listen to someone if they think they have evidence that can persuade me.

I'm less interested in listening to someone tell stories not supported by evidence. If I just wanted stories about a humanoid reptilian race, I'd watch "V" again.

I hope that's clear and fair.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

My belief doesn't have much to do with it. I haven't seen _evidence_ that persuades me.

Oh… So, because you haven’t seen evidence that has persuaded you it means that you are right…?

You do realise that that in itself is absurd and very arrogant of you to categorically state … sigh

Sure, I'll listen to someone if they think they have evidence that can persuade me.

Oh jolly good, that is refreshing to hear… and I believe I can and do have the evidence..

I'm less interested in listening to someone tell stories not supported by evidence. If I just wanted stories about a humanoid reptilian race, I'd watch "V" again.

Oh dear my friend… Yes I do have experiences I could share that you would shrug off as ‘stories’, but I did say I had ‘evidence’ and ‘proof’; you should really turn off that T.V of yours as it is nothing more than a brainwashing machine. Even when looked at in its simplest form..i.e. a little black box that sits in the corner of your room that emanates pretty, colourful pictures and audio.. Surely you know that the very few that own the media stations have an agenda… and that they also 'work' for those I speak of, most unknowingly. Also worth noting is that within about thirty seconds of watching your T.V, your brain-waves switch from predominantly beta waves, indicating alert and conscious attention to... alpha waves, indicating an unfocused, receptive lack of attention: the state of aimless fantasy and daydreaming below the threshold of consciousness...

So it’s probably best to throw out your T.V fella and stop allowing yourself to be brainwashed and indoctrinated, look after your mind and that complex biological computer that’s crammed into you cranium, maybe try sitting in silence or try some form of meditation and you too may have truths revealed… You may, if you are allowed to, actually meet one of these scaly turds on the astral…

And ‘V’ huh… I had to have a gander…

Very interesting my friend… ‘the visitors didn’t just get here, they’ve been here for years’… So… true… but you should really try to refrain from watching this garbage as it is just programming you to dismiss the very idea and then use it as a pre programmed response. It’s sad to see that you fell for it.. but then it’s quite clear that everyone else has…

I hope that's clear and fair.

Oh yes, clear and fair… do you fancy trying to answer the question I asked above your post before I get down to the nitty gritty… as I believe it is only ‘fair’…

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Reptilians are a result of someone messing with the video quality...either that or the video quality is very bad and it creates a distortion with the color to make them appear as if they are aliens

i saw the original video and it was clear the one with bad quality had a person with changing skin color.
my point is that reptilians are a hoax

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
my point is that reptilians are a hoax

Hello there… ApplesOnFire…

Some have had direct experience with these reptilian entities… Not all ‘evidence’ or ‘proof’ is based on you tube videos… mine certainly isn’t…

My point is… you have no point and more so NO idea of what you are talking about… your ill conceived thoughts and opinion is duly noted and quite frankly dumped with the majority on ATS… and that would be… in a pile of poop…

Isaakoi…

With good intent and purpose… I have sent you a personal message with some evidence for you to ponder and wonder over… I hope it has found you and gone some way to persuading …

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
Isaakoi…

With good intent and purpose… I have sent you a personal message with some evidence for you to ponder and wonder over… I hope it has found you and gone some way to persuading …

Hi de1111codEiT,

I received your U2U and looked at the link you sent - but I simply fail to see any evidence or anything I can usefully comment upon.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
You cannot cite a ficticious person or persons as a cause and effect of a real event. You have to prove the one exists before you can blame if for an event that really happened.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

America will soon crumble economically and politically. (Reply posted on 24-6-2004)

Reptilians feed off negative forms of energy

The Reptilians feed off negative forms of energy including fear, panic, hatred, destruction, envy, greed, and jealousy. According to Icke and other researchers the Reptilians have been laying low until recent development such as the destruction of the World Trade Center on 9/11.

David Icke talks about a small group that has ruled this planet for thousands of years and have passed on their "rule" from generation to generation through their bloodline. The "rulers" have maintained this bloodline through the intermarriages of the so-called Royal Family monarchies over the course of thousands of years. The so-called "Eastern Establishment" in the U.S.A.. and the "European and British Establishment" also intermarry in the same way to maintain their bloodline. David points out that ALL 43 PRESIDENTS IN THE U.S.A. ARE RELATED and that 33 of the Presidents can be traced back to the bloodline of Charlemagne! This possible TRUTH alone should be sending off MAJOR ALARM BELLS in your mind. Like this is no coincidence; the odds of this randomly happening are billions to one.

David's theory is that possibly several thousand years ago "non- humans" came to this planet and mated with the beings on planet Earth. Because of their superior knowledge, they were able to expand their "rule" and control this planet to this day. They maintained their special bloodline for these thousands of years through intermarrying amongst themselves. David says they can"shape-shift" to be able to look like human beings and at the same time they can look like Reptilians when they're privately out of the view of the public. David explains that this group of Reptilians supposedly set up all the organized religions, monarchies, school systems, science, all the media and everything else they needed to control the MASSES OF HUMANITY over thousands of years.

In between "worlds"

The reptilian and other entities, which are manipulating our world by possessing "human" bodies, operate in frequencies between the Third and Fourth densities. These are referred to as "hidden spaces and planes unknown to man", in the apparently ancient Emerald Tablets, which I quote from in "Children of the Matrix". For simplicity, I refer to this "between world" in my books as the lower fourth dimension.

Genetic corruption

These reptilians and their allies have corrupted Earth DNA with their own and this genetic infiltration lies dormant until it is activated by the vibrational fields generated by the Illuminati secret society rituals, and others in the public eye like the carefully designed coronations and official ceremonies of many kinds, including even the UK State Opening of Parliament and certainly those of the various religions.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Out of this whole thread I've read, your comment speaks the most truth.
Galaxy traveling critters are a lot less likely than demonic possession which I believe is the real case for these shape-shifting people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join