It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians behind 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
But I am right...

Nope, you don't even know if you're right or wrong...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Nyan cat is a fictional cartoon

You dont know that.

Cats can't read minds

You dont know that

Dragons aren't real

You dont know that

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

But I am right...

Your quote from my brief post omitted the rather important second sentence: "Have you actually got any evidence to the contrary??"

I presume from your failure to answer that question that the answer is: No.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

I use to live next door to a guy that wasn't allowed to talk about what he did, or where he worked, but, one time when we were drinking and I was making fun of people that always seem to mistake Jupiter for something else, he got a strange look on his face.
Later after a couple more beers, he shocked me by telling me that there are whole divisions of people paid to perpetuate the alien hoax. There's a group for making fake UFO photos and posting them online that also reposts old fake pictures online to reinforce the 'historical' element. There's a group that hoaxes all the UFO videos with forced perspective, CGI and other tricks. Their entire job is to keep the alien hoax going so that people actually believe there are real aliens.

He told me there are no such thing as greys, no such thing as reptilian, no mothman, no nothing. It's all been a total fantasy run by the goverment for decades to keep the public distracted from asking question about the real secrets.
If everyone believes the government is hiding ufos and aliens, they won't ask real questions about real things.

So, your reptilians are fake, a hoax made up by the government. Everything you see on youtube is fake.
There.

You can believe me, or not, that's up to you.
My neighbor could have been telling me a total lie. Who knows?

This is true lmao I swear. One of my neighbors invited me over for some beers and bbq one day. After drinking for about 4 hours he started telling me that he is really Jesus and God told him not to tell anyone because the world isn't ready to know about him yet.....and was dead serious. You can't believe what everyone tells you while they are drinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Conspiracy theory tells that the reason why US military forces invaded Afghanistan is because of the control of the opium and oil, that the oil is of great interest of the United States. But the conspiracy theory does not end there, the conspiracy theory goes deeper than that... Conspiray theory tells of an evil alien race called Draconian Reptilian that allegedly arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago www.youtube.com... arcturi.com... www.ufohypotheses.com... www.youtube.com... Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa claim that african politicians are "hypnoticed" by reptilian alien beings, that these african politicians' bodies are taken over and possessed by reptilian alien beings. North- and South- American Indians call them "Snake Brothers". Conspiracy theory tells that reptilian beings also have taken over american politician's bodies, and other famous people, including George W. Bush' body, and turned him into a reptilian shapeshifter www.youtube.com...

I have to agree with you on this theory, Anunaki10. I know of the Draco, perhaps better than most normal people do. I too happen to think that all of the world's government base has been infiltrated, and many of the so called "Top Dogs" are being fully controlled by these Draco/Reptilians.
I know, people laugh and scoff at David Icke, but this man left a promising career to pursue a theory. How many of you would do that? David uncovered this, along with others, in fact, we have a member, Sgt. Clifford Stone, who admits to being a translator for them and the military.
I could probably relate the whole story of how they control us, but that would take pages of text, and more pages of photos and videos. This is not about placing blame, it is about uncovering truth.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fishticon84
These reptiles are BEHIND 911

i hate to be That Girl
but since i can't bring any productive proofs that reptiles aren't hiding under all our beds
i can at least be a pedantic jerk and say

those aren't all reptiles!
are you sided with the even more secretive amphibian faction?
^_^

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The are plenty of real/tangible reasons why 911 was an inside job and the main reason is money. It has always been about money and hiding the paper trail. It is no coincidence that the twin towers housed many securities companies, many owned by and who had high ranking government officials and congressman on the boards. The insurances on those buildings increased the wealth of these board members 100 fold and that is a trail that has been documented. These people cannot at the present point in time be held accountable for theft and treason because they have simply made laws to protect themselves. Until the people take the power back, which is beginning to happen, this type of profiteering by them will continue. Maybe some of them appear to have unusual phenomena manifest in the eyes or even on their person but that could be the evil that infests their soul rearing its ugly head for those with eyes to see. Perhaps the reptilian agenda is just that! Another myth or story told to frighten the people into thinking that these evil ridden people cannot be defeated. They can be and they will be in the end.
Cheers

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I know, people laugh and scoff at David Icke, but this man left a promising career to pursue a theory. How many of you would do that? David uncovered this, along with others, in fact, we have a member, Sgt. Clifford Stone, who admits to being a translator for them and the military. I could probably relate the whole story of how they control us, but that would take pages of text, and more pages of photos and videos. This is not about placing blame, it is about uncovering truth.

David Icke says a lot of things but lets be real. He had a melt down on national TV claiming he was becoming a God. Then later says he was taken out of context. He has never been taken seriously since and he may have been encouraged to leave his Tv sports career, rather than him telling everyone he became disillusioned with the media. He is behind the new age agenda and the new world order. His associates are dubious at best, many have links to satanic institutions. How wonderful that one can reinvent oneself on wikipedia!
So may I suggest another point of view? There is quite a good post here in ATS called David Icke Debunked. My intention was not to diminish this thread by including another thread but to promote a more balanced discussion.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Your quote from my brief post omitted the rather important second sentence: "Have you actually got any evidence to the contrary??"

www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... There are posted video evidence of "Lizzard" eyes from these pages from that "David Icke - Reptilians and NWO - Ritual Sacrifice/Rothschilds/Royal Family/Banking!!!"-thread, including this one and from about 00:56 you will probably see George Bush Sr., after that George Bush' wife and George W. Bush himself, when you look at his "Lizzard eyes". I even posted that during the first post. Also "Lizzard eyes" in David Icke's conferences as i also posted during the first post. Don't you follow this thread? I think it's a good idea if you follow the threads, instead of drawing hasty and wrong conclusions.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Whistleblower Michael Prince: WWIII, a war between hostile ETs and humanity, has started

Michael Prince, an active duty whistleblower trained to be a cyborg super soldier assassin in SS and MI-6 U.K. intelligence networks, has stated that World War III, a war between hostile extraterrestrial civilizations and the human civilization has started. Armed hostilities between human forces and hostile extraterrestrial forces are now taking place frequently, Mr. Prince states.

An ET false flag operation is also planned

Humans allied with the Grey/Reptilian Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC] are concurrently preparing a false flag ET invasion, Mr. Prince stated. The negative extraterrestrial-human alliance intent on Earth take-over is referred to as the Military Industrial Extraterrestrial Complex [MIEC].

Superior survival dynamics of homo sapiens

Because of the superior survival dynamics of the human species, Mr. Prince states, human society will defeat the hostile extraterrestrial civilizations that consist mainly of a Grey and Draco Reptilian faction. “It is a dangerous situation,” Mr. Prince states at the end of the interview. “However, all is under control and people should not panic.”

A war in space, and alien implants

Andromeda Council representative Tolec states, “a war in space, in many cases happening just outside of 'Earth space’ over the course of approximately nine (9) years of Earth time, is as of this third quarter of 2011 in the final cleanup phase. This war is finally over. Done. Finished. As Tolec for the Andromeda Council, I can tell you my colleagues had a long, hard, difficult war. I will add, this war is being won by ‘the good guys’… by the combined forces of the member star systems & planets of the Andromeda Council, those with Earth and Earth humans best interests in their hearts, minds & souls.

"This proxy war to free Earth, from thousands of years of negative energy bombardment, manipulation and control, was fought on behalf of Earth - by star system & planetary council member races of the: Andromeda Council. Those members that bore the brunt of the burden did the greatest amount of fighting included: Arcturus, Tau Ceti, and Procyon. The contributions of the Procyon people were especially valuable because they learned the weaknesses of these malevolent menaces - they learned how to 'sniff ' them out & beat them. The people of Procyon just recently liberated themselves within the past 12 years of Earth time.

“We are talking about star systems that are hundreds of millions of light years away from us. Even some who have never met us. They just knew the vibration of the planet reflected those on it. The reasons why they wanted nothing to do with us is that from their perspective, Earth humans don’t respect themselves, each other or the planet. What possibly can be the value of Earth humans? Fortunately, the majority of the council gave the opinion that because Earth has been manipulated for over 5,700 years, that we deserved an opportunity to prove ourselves – to at least have a shot at proving the other part of the council wrong.

Tolec states, "It is known by the Chief Medical Officer, and staff, of the medical team of the Andromeda Council that a large percentage of Earth's population was unknowingly implanted and negatively affected by Grey etheric & physical implant technology... meant to keep Earth humans in a state of anxiety, fear, manipulation and control.

"Though some physical implants have been found and removed by Earth physicians, at Earth’s current stage of evolution & technology it does not yet have the means to detect, measure or or eliminate the Greys' use of etheric implants.

edit on 17-10-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

You don't seem to know much about the subject. There are many who claim to have witnessed/encountered reptilian alien beings, reptilian shapeshifting, claims that the Draconian Reptilian alien race arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago, from the Draco starsytem.

People make all sorts of claims.

If you have any actual evidence I'm sure everyone would love to see it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
If you have any actual evidence I'm sure everyone would love to see it.

Take a look at the post i just posted above, and there you will find your evidence of "Lizzard eyes" and alien implants

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
Sure, Reptilians, whatever man, could be Big Foot or habitants of Hollow Eath.

Hollow Earth? Well, there's not only reports of encounters with Lemurians from Mount Shasta, but also reports of encounters with reptilian beings underground (among several other reports of encounters with reptilian beings)

Or Nazis from moon.

There are rumors about the Nazis reportedly recovered a crashed UFO and alien bodies (two of them were reportedly alive), and tried to make Nazi-UFOs as their new deadly weapon against the allies (fortunately the Nazis never got that far), and rumors about some Nazi ships headed for South Pole. I very doubt that Nazis should be on the Moon. But documents showing the Bush family who allegedly financed Hitler's war campain have allegedly been revealed, and David Icke (among others i suppose) also mentioned that it was someone from the "Secret Societies" (George W. Bush' grandfather as one of their members) in the United States who funded Hitler's war.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You are missing a point, I know those things you said. But there's zero real solid evidence for it. In 911 gov lied about what happened, thats what matters, who exactly pereptuated it comes next. Do truthers a favor, and keep those lizzards theories strictly to hc conspiration forums, cheers.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by stainlesssteelrat
But there's zero real solid evidence for it.

According to Lacerta files

Question: You’ve mentioned skeletons of your kind. How can it be, that human scientists haven’t found any trace of you and your ancestors if you really live for such a long time on this planet? We have found many skeletons of primitive dinosaurs, but none of an advanced reptilian being with a larger skull and brain and a hand with a thumb as you have described it before.

Answer: Yes, you have. But your "great" scientists were not able to reconstruct the skeletons completely, because they wanted to reconstruct reptilian animals, not intelligent beings. You would laugh if you would know how many of the (especially small) saurian skeletons in your museums are totally wrong constructions of never-existing beings, because you used many bones which didn’t really belong together and sometimes you made artificial bones if something was missing you needed to construct an "animal" saurian. Many of your scientists are aware of this problem, but they don’t make it public, because they can’t explain it and they claim, that the right bones were just missing and their reconstruction is right. Many bones of us were used for Iguanodon reconstructions, for example the hands with the visible thumb (look at an Iguanodon in a museum and you will see that I’m right.) A scientist in the country you call United States had built a nearly correct skeleton of our kind some years ago, but the local government (which is partly aware of our existence) confiscated the reconstruction. As we live today (and since thousands of years) nearly completely beneath the earth, you will not find any cadavers or skeletons of us.

So according to Lacerta files, it seems it will be difficult for Earth-scientists to find any bones of these alleged "friendly" kind of reptilian specie. Lacerta allegedly also told that her own reptilian specie have nothing to do with the other reptilian species (like for example the Draconian reptilian specie). And so far so good, no Reptilian alien being came forward on TV to fully reveal themselves to say >>Here i am as reptilian being for all to see, yes, i decided to turn my back on my own kind

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I use to live next door to a guy that wasn't allowed to talk about what he did, or where he worked, but, one time when we were drinking and I was making fun of people that always seem to mistake Jupiter for something else, he got a strange look on his face.
Later after a couple more beers, he shocked me by telling me that there are whole divisions of people paid to perpetuate the alien hoax. There's a group for making fake UFO photos and posting them online that also reposts old fake pictures online to reinforce the 'historical' element.

They made a secret sworn oath (as they say) to NOT talk about it openly, and most don't dare to break their silence, but obviously some are brave enough to come forward like for example Cliff Stone and Bob Dean (just to name few). Cliff Stone said that he was even threatened by a "agent"-looking dude pointing a gun at his head saying >>Look, we can make it look like a training accident if you don't keep your mouth shut!What are you gonna say in there?>I'M GONNA SAY A LOT!!!

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

There's a group for making fake UFO photos and posting them online that also reposts old fake pictures online to reinforce the 'historical' element. There's a group that hoaxes all the UFO videos with forced perspective, CGI and other tricks.

I watched UFO Hunters "NASA files", interesting TV program. And not only that, some astronauts claim that NASA put fake UFO photos on the Internet in their effort to try to discredit Astronaut's UFO sightings. One of the astronauts said that he filmed / took pictures of a UFO while in space, but that the photo of his UFO sighting put on the Internet by NASA was NOT the UFO he saw / filmed, that NASA is trying to cover up the UFOs

Another of our meetings put us across the table from the Ministry of Defense official who is in charge of the current study. By agreement, we are not yet able to make his name public, but we can give the name of the study, "Thread-3." One illuminating section of those papers contains details of UFO sightings by Soviet cosmonauts. Unlike American astronauts' reluctance to talk about the subject, Soviet references to UFOs were reported from the very beginning, with Yuri Gagarin himself. In the documents, Gagarin is quoted as saying UFOs are real, they fly at incredible speeds and that he would tell more about what he had seen in orbit - provided he be given permission to do so. The documents also provide information on American space encounters, including several references to things seen on the Moon by our astronauts, and how that information was removed from NASA's public files.

4. They have the ability to engage ICBM's and possibly other nuclear weapons systems.

5. U.S. astronauts did encounter extra-terrestrial craft and there was a
significant sighting made on the moon, all of which have again been cynically covered-up

www.americanchronicle.com... Alleged brief to Ronald Reagan on UFOs

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: >>In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Where does the term REPTILIAN BRAIN come from? And could that be related to the topic at hand? And is it like V series where they are reptiles who wear engineered skin & eyes to look human? Or Reptilian control from more distant? Do aliens live among us and how can we tell. Is anyone in power right now a Reptilian, who and where is the proof?

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

They were definetly snakes.

A few rats.

Some worms.

Slugs

parasites.

And on and on.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirgoGuy
Where does the term REPTILIAN BRAIN come from? And could that be related to the topic at hand? And is it like V series where they are reptiles who wear engineered skin & eyes to look human? Or Reptilian control from more distant?

I've heard of reptilian brain before. I will check it out again, and see what i can do about the subject of reptilian brain. Yes, it's really almost like V series, but the reports are real, and it's not only theories.

Do aliens live among us and how can we tell. Is anyone in power right now a Reptilian,

If you go some posts back, then you will see this www.examiner.com... that mention:

The Andromeda Council representative states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the forces of the 4th dimensional Orion grey and Draco reptilian forces that remain on Earth consist of small pockets of isolated forces around such as Washington, DC.

According to the Andromeda Council representative, the defeat of the Orion grey and Reptilian occupation force on Earth, moon and Mars has the effect of leaving the Illuminati and Annunaki power structure on Earth, moon and Mars without any effective 4th dimensional back-up. Any attempt by the remaining grey and reptilian forces to assist Illuminati “false flag ET invasion” will be defeated, and any false flag ET invasion will fail.

who and where is the proof?

If you go back during this thread, then you will find the evidence of "Lizard eyes" and alien implants shown on video
But, i will post it again if you wish. Sometimes it can be difficult to read all stuffs, and sometimes confusing, so i'm willing to post the evidences again, just in case

edit on 19-10-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

But I am right...

I presume from your failure to answer that question that the answer is: No.

No one has any proof of Reptilians, it is all heresay, people want to believe in something so bad that they actually think it is real. I don't believe in them either, and hell how do we know we are real and even exist?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join