It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians behind 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
People like for example Steve Pieczenik have been told that 9/11 was "Inside Job", and that Stanley Hilton claim that George W. Bush ordered the attack on the Twin Towers and the WTC 7 building (the building that was not hit by a plane). That Niels Harrit and others claim to have found evidence of explosives, and many experts doubt the official 9/11 explanation. Witnesses claim there were explosions on the Twin Towers, even moments before the planes hit them.

At first the thought of George W. Bush as a crazy president killing some of his own citizens (New York citizens) and order the destruction of the buildings sounds too crazy to be true. People might think >It is money "out of the window", sounds too crazy, "Inside Job"?, it doesn't make sense, a president would never kill his own citizens and bomb his own buildings, come on!>Presidents are not elected by ballot, they were selected by blood

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Reptilians behind 9/11?,

Nope.

There are plenty of evil humans, without having to resort to "reptilians" to account for such events.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Nope.

There are plenty of evil humans, without having to resort to "reptilians" to account for such events.

Just because you say "Nope", it doesn't mean you're right.
edit on 16-10-2011 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
humans call other humans reptilians loool what a joke !!...humans are animals( reptiles ) don`t forget that , and our ego is called human !!!...the word human is a invention of our species to differentiate by other animals (reptiles, mamiphers etc..thieves yell thieves!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

That would be nice if it were true. Blame our bad behavior on aliens. Couldn't be "humans" doing crazy things! The truth is that people are insane and do bad things simply because they can....because they are bad and like to do bad things, not because they are really evil lizard people. I think too many people on ATS watched "V" as a child lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
humans call other humans reptilians loool what a joke !!...humans are animals( reptiles ) don`t forget that , and our ego is called human !!!...the word human is a invention of our species to differentiate by other animals (reptiles, mamiphers etc..thieves yell thieves!!

You don't seem to know much about the subject. There are many who claim to have witnessed/encountered reptilian alien beings, reptilian shapeshifting, claims that the Draconian Reptilian alien race arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago, from the Draco starsytem.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
step one would be to find out who knew what and when for the events of 9/11

step two would be to prosecute those responsible , and see who they worked without side the u.s administration and waht other governments were involved (israel)

step three then we can look at if they have any reptilian connections after the fact when we first understand which"humans" were involved.

So were really jumping the ship here by saying reptilians were behind it . When we havnt even got the humans yet , which would link us to any "reptilians" sea monsters , galatic federation etc w/e it may be.

one step at a time

assumptions only make an........

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

But I am right...

Have you actually got any evidence to the contrary??

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
Nope.

True.... However... Probability would suggest that he is!
When the strength of your theory relies solely upon unfalsifiables, it's an immediate fail IMHO.

IRM

edit on 16/10/11 by InfaRedMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
These reptiles are BEHIND 911

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
without some DNA samples, we cannot be sure. would we even see a difference? surely a "shapeshifter" has different components than a human.

I do think GW Bush is a shapeshifter though. he turned into a moronic evil SOB before everyones eyes.

link   
An observation:

ATS Skunk Works: This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

Reptillians behind 9/11? Yeah, why not? It could be reptilians, it could be elves, chupacabras or santa.

In Skunkworks, anything goes

link   
Actually the person stating that reptilians did not do this because we humans are evil enough was as right as the person who thinks reptilians could have done this. The oldest part of the human brain is called the reptilian. Now go back and ask youself if our ancestors were tired of looking like giant lizards, so they genetically modified our genomes to look human, after all we start off in the womb with a tail that somehow falls off.

The Brain
edit on 16-10-2011 by misfitofscience because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
All those mentioned in the OP know that 9/11 was a televisual hoax. Everything else is
for the purposes of consfucation. Neither George bush nor anyone else was not responsible
for the murder of their own citizens (only citizens of other countries like Iraq and
Afghanistan subsequently) on 9/11. It seems highly probable that there were very few, if any
real victims that day, most being computer generated entities with no real existences.
It is high time we woke up to the true nature and extents of this con-job, one of the biggest
deceptions in history.
The evidence is there for all to see, if you can only afford the time.
Do yourself a real favour, and then judge!

www.septemberclues.info
www.cluesforum.info

With or Without Reptilians, the above comment remains true!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972

You don't seem to know much about the subject. There are many who claim to have witnessed/encountered reptilian alien beings, reptilian shapeshifting, claims that the Draconian Reptilian alien race arrived to Earth 800,000 years ago, from the Draco starsytem.

Just because they 'claim' such things does not make it true.

To paraphrase your second post.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Sure, Reptilians, whatever man, could be Big Foot or habitants of Hollow Eath. Or Nazis from moon. There's about same amount of evidence. Meaning zip.

The only thing I'm totally convinced about is that it didn't go the way MSM and gov picture it. And by muddling it with some nigh-impossible theories you just do them a favor, think you can figure out how.

But it's your right to do it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

OMFG - I had the same idea, you beat me to it..

hahaha Oh what a sunday evening...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I use to live next door to a guy that wasn't allowed to talk about what he did, or where he worked, but, one time when we were drinking and I was making fun of people that always seem to mistake Jupiter for something else, he got a strange look on his face.
Later after a couple more beers, he shocked me by telling me that there are whole divisions of people paid to perpetuate the alien hoax. There's a group for making fake UFO photos and posting them online that also reposts old fake pictures online to reinforce the 'historical' element. There's a group that hoaxes all the UFO videos with forced perspective, CGI and other tricks. Their entire job is to keep the alien hoax going so that people actually believe there are real aliens.

He told me there are no such thing as greys, no such thing as reptilian, no mothman, no nothing. It's all been a total fantasy run by the goverment for decades to keep the public distracted from asking question about the real secrets.
If everyone believes the government is hiding ufos and aliens, they won't ask real questions about real things.

So, your reptilians are fake, a hoax made up by the government. Everything you see on youtube is fake.
There.

You can believe me, or not, that's up to you.
My neighbor could have been telling me a total lie. Who knows?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ok first, we need to prove reptillians exist. THAN we can start blaming them on terrorist attacks.

Personally, I think nyan cat did it.
edit on 16-10-2011 by spw184 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
He told me there are no such thing as greys, no such thing as reptilian, no mothman, no nothing.

You don't know that.

So, your reptilians are fake, a hoax made up by the government. Everything you see on youtube is fake.
There.

You don't know that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join