It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Our side, your side' protest plan. - Help spread the word!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Ok I'm not to sure on the name but 'Our side, your side' is the best i can think of so far. I’m sure you guys will be able to think of something better.

Basically the point of this day is to direct the global protests on police and the army.
But in a positive way!
The main focus is explaining to the authority that they are on the government payroll, and that soon all governments will be in debt and unable to pay them. Not to mention the people who pay taxes will be in debt too.

After reading this thread I have decided it could have great effects so I decided to share it with you all: (Good read if you haven’t read this already.)
Portuguese military says "if people riot, it will side with them, not the government"!

Of course it’s not going to change all of the police and army’s views, but if we can even convince a few it may spread and help to prematurely bring down the force that is continuing to oppress protesters.

Some possible chants and/or placard slogans:
-What will you do when they cant afford to pay you.
-Your employer is in debt and about to fall, if this was a building you’d be climbing down the walls.
-Join us now save the wait.
-Your a human, I'm a human. Stop being stupid and join the movement.
-You can’t protect society after your dead, so come join the fight and let’s end the fed (or debt)
-Were fighting for you too, come join the revolution.
-We are the 99%, authority (police) are no different.
-We pay your wages, we are broke.

Not really the best slogans but I’m sure we can make some good ones.

Anyway, what do you guys think?
I think its worth a shot if only for a day. Look at how the CIA operates, if they can destroy something from the inside they don’t need to go to war. So lets try and crumble authority from the inside by opening their eyes.
People if you do not agree with this please dont down the thread, at the end of the day this is trying to help the authority. What im saying is fact and they need to understand we have a chance to make things better before they get a lot worse. With the authorities on our side, the 1% wont have much choice but to give us the power. We can make the world a better place for you, me and our childrens children.

Lets spread the word people!
Thanks for reading.

edit on 16-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
The seven Board Of Governors, owners of the Federal Reserve Board, are very powerful people. They will just print more MONEY!!!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by soylentcitizen
The seven Board Of Governors, owners of the Federal Reserve Board, are very powerful people. They will just print more MONEY!!!!!

they only do that for banks, dont you think governments wouldnt be in debt if the fed actually cared about them?
i know its not a great idea but i think its worth a shot
if we can get them on ourside before its too late we might have a chance

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I noticed the two different types of cop at these protests. The beat cops' and then white shirted leadership. maybe we can appeal to management?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by soylentcitizen
I noticed the two different types of cop at these protests. The beat cops' and then white shirted leadership. maybe we can appeal to management?

lets try appeal to them all

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This reminds me of something Tom Morello said back in 2008:

www.youtube.com...

It's at 5:48

I completely agree. Headline after headline coming out of Occupy Wall Street has nothing to do with the elite, but with the cops who damage the protesters because they're fighting against those who control their pay check. And I can respect that they have families to take care of and lives to lead, but their families and lives are not going to benefit from letting the banks continue to steal what is rightfully theirs. The authorities would be much better off protecting the group they are in instead of protecting a group which enslaves them to a harrowing, corrupted system. The military, as well, needs to get on our side. No Kent State repeats, no Railroad Strike of 1877 repeats; the military needs to be on our side for the same reason that the cops need to be on our side.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I think an interesting plan would be to occupy local charities providing extra help. Show the 1% who is capable of a greater degree of philanthropy in support of their fellow man. Show that you yourself can also do what you ask of corporations and the government. In other words, those participating in the movement should volunteer to set the example of what is expected.

Bring in goods or do drives at a food bank to stock shelves. Perhaps chip in $50 for a day's rent at a hotel so some homeless person has someplace warm to stay for the night, etc. If you don't have money, contribute where time may be of greater value. Just group up with like-minded individuals bringing garbage bags and brooms to clean up all the litter off of some neglected street or park.

The corporations owned by the 1% occasionally stick their names on charitable events to say "See, we're not so bad. We helped contribute to research against breast cancer or get school supplies to these kids, etc." Now if the 99% can out do them at this game, then it will be much easier to make sure everyone understands what the agenda is. (In other words, helping out every now and then still doesn't make up for all the wrong that has been done in pursuit of profit.)

People getting together and talking and understanding what's going on really do have the power to do some amazing things. The protests happening now are merely the beginning.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Check out Oathkeepers
Oathkeepers

top topics

join