It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ray Mabus, Nostradamus’ MABUS? Of the final Anti-Christ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Ray Mabus

The Nostradamus quatrain above describes a king of the Mongols which may be a reference to the final antichrist of which Nostradamus named three of them. They are: "Napaulon Roy" (i.e., Napoleon), "Hister" (i.e., Hitler), and the final one Nostradamus named is "Mabus."

The identity of "Mabus", the third antichrist, has baffled many Nostradamus buffs. Many current world leaders have been suggested to be this Mabus. The identity of this antichrist may become known someday soon - who knows?

could it have been Saddam Hussein??

could MABUS have been ObaMA+BUSh

or could it just actually be Obama

Obama (phonetically pronounced “ouBama”) = Ubama = maabu = Mabu, etc. Add then the one missing letter by replacing the redundant “a” and you get Mabu(s).

if so according to Nostradamus the so called MUBUS will soon die
and there will be great destruction or something that will happen after this (person's) death

Mabus will soon die and there will come A dreadful destruction of people and animals,Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,Hundred, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet will pass.

I guess only Nostradamus knew what he was talking about

edit on 16-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
could be a false flag iranian plot to take out mabus.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

Interesting question. The picture you posted is interesting too. I never knew he was part of the CFR.

I am not sure how he would fit as the Anti-Christ. But anything is possible, and the name fits too. He is United States Secretary of the Navy, maybe will end up being involved in a massive nuclear attack from our subs. An attack that begins the real WW3. I am not one to put too much in predictions or prophecies but Nostradamus was always a good read.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Considering the time that has passed between the supposed first and second Antichrist the third could fall within our lifetime.

Isn't there only supposed to be one more pope according to nostradamus?? Would make sense as the Vatican is having financial troubles coupled with the decline of the belief in the religion. The third Antichrist is supposed to appear around the time of the last Pope.

Either way.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

"when the comet will pass"

Isn't what remains of elenin going to get close to us on the 17th and pass us in early november? strange... It's rather exciting lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
ok putting all credibility comments aside...although im a big supporter..

ron paul would fit the description the best imho...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I have always found that people also over analyze his quatrains. Some of his so called predictions are pretty vague in my opinion. But he does have a few that were pretty bang on. And he did guess Mabus pretty accurately.

If I remember correctly, Nostradamus said the Anti-Christ will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
No, absolutely not, I am not sure what you are reading but it clearly states that Mabus will die and then there will be a great "undoing" with the people and animals. Then at once we will all see vengeance! One hundred powers! Thrist, famine, and then the comet shall pass!

I hardly see this man captivating the masses in order to steal their souls for eternal damnation! Most wouldn't even recognize him on the street. Trust me the charismatic nature will shine! This man cannot even be heard over the drone of the mess our World is in.

However, I will say this, the undoing is the Gulf of Mexico! The Comet is ELE-nin, so he had best get his affairs in order! There is no other Mabus that is known, and jumbling the letters to reform a new word can give you what ever it is you can find or want to find. Mabus is Mabus and that is how it was intended to be understood; an individual who is significant enough and connected enough, but just enough, so that we take notice of the real picture! That would be that the oil is back and the Ocean is sick again by our hand!

BP acts like they are washed clean! Our Government acts like they can swim out there! Foolish I say, very foolish! Corexit was pure death! It did not go down the drain! It is there for all of us to enjoy!

Sorry Ray, but my guess is that you already know the Truth!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude

Mabus will soon die and there will come A dreadful destruction of people and animals,Suddenly vengeance will be revealed,Hundred, hands, thirst and hunger when the comet will pass.

I find it interesting the remnants of Elenin is passing by us today, then tomorrow asteroid 2009 TM8 will skirt within 212,000 miles of us:

www.cbsnews.com...

The thing that really gets my attention is the numerology of the distance 2009 TM8 will pass by earth:

212,000 = 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 2 + (1 + 2) = 23

Ribbit

edit on 16-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I have always found that people also over analyze his quatrains. Some of his so called predictions are pretty vague in my opinion. But he does have a few that were pretty bang on. And he did guess Mabus pretty accurately.

If I remember correctly, Nostradamus said the Anti-Christ will come from the Middle East.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed, He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban. He will be the terror of mankind. Never more horror.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

That's a perfect description of Bin Ladin.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

hmm... didn't elenin disintegrate or something?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

wearing a blue turban could also mean Democrat

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

hmm... didn't elenin disintegrate or something?

From the link I posted:

"The moment long feared by conspiracy theorists is nearly upon us: The "doomsday comet" Elenin will make its closest approach to Earth Sunday (Oct. 16). Or what's left of it will, anyway.

Comet Elenin started breaking up in August after being blasted by a huge solar storm, and a close pass by the sun on Sept. 10 apparently finished it off, astronomers say. So what will cruise within 22 million miles (35.4 million kilometers) of our planet Sunday is likely to be a stream of debris rather than a completely intact comet.

And the leftovers of Elenin won't return for 12,000 years, astronomers say.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

I find it interesting the remnants of Elenin is passing by us today, then tomorrow asteroid 2009 TM8 will skirt within 212,000 miles of us:

www.cbsnews.com...

The thing that really gets my attention is the numerology of the distance 2009 TM8 will pass by earth:

212,000 = 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 2 + (1 + 2) = 23

Ribbit

Looks like if something happens to Mabus, then the antichrist will rise to power.
Mabus was part of the machine that brought you Obama. There's a lot on him here on ATS, just search it. He was also a governer of one of the southern states (MS i think). We have elections coming up and if he is one of those who helps pick our presidents, then chances are his next choices will make or break us all.
I think we should really be checking out everyone who's running, who the elite want as president and if that person's background (because lineage and not actual birth could be a factor) fits the prophecies.
I say Mabus is the Mabus mentioned in the quatrains, but he is an indicator to the antichrist, not the antichrist himself. Go back and read the quatrain again. Mabus dies. Comet (or comets, Elenin is consider debris but still passing us in the next 24 - 48 hrs) passing and mentions of famine which could also be brought on by war guys!
No wonder this election is like no other in history and so much controversy surrounds it.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Years ago, his name peaked my curiosity in connection with Nostradamus. At the time he had been appointed Ambassador to Saudi Arabia, by Clinton. It just seems he is continually creeping up the political ladder of success.

Born October 10th, 1948 (coincedently same year Israel declared it's independence). He was born during the 'Days of Awe.' Rosh Hashanah, which is the Jewish New Year and anniversary of the creation of the world, was Oct. 3rd and 4th and ended with Yom Kippur on the 13th. That means Mabus was born on the 8th day of awe/repentance.

An only child, he received his BA from UMISS, his M.A. from John Hopkins University, a Juris Doctor from Harvard and did 2 years in the Navy.

He was the State Auditor of Mississippi, then their Govenor, Ambassador to S.A. and currently is the Secretary of the Navy, under Obama. In 2010, under Obama's direction, Mabus prepared a long term recocery plan for the Gulf after the Deepwater Horizon oil spill. The report was met with broad bi-partisan support.

He is divorced with 2 daughters and made national headlines, when he and a priest taped his ex-wife admitting to an extra-marital affair. He used the tape in court and won legal custody of their children. His actions were legal but the ex-wife filed suit against, their priest, their church and the diocese. The divorce was final in 2000 and he's never remarried.

edit on 16-10-2011 by Myrtales Instinct because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I doubt it though he has enjoyed a prosperous career in government.

Even as Secy of the Navy his influence is only so much on an international front. JMO.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Excellent post, good digging.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I don't think Nostradaumus says Mabus IS the AC... I think he says after Mabus dies, destruction comes. And perhaps the AC will rise to power after his death. Maybe Ray Mabus could be involved in an attempted coup? Or he is assassinated? Maybe he attempts to be a whistleblower or something? I just don't know if Nostradaumus' antichrists are the same as the biblical antichrist... Because the biblical AC is supposed to basically rescue the people in a time of great trouble. He's someone who is loved because of it. And I know our world is in trouble now, but I think either it will get a lot worse before the AC comes, which could easily happen within less than a year or two, OR, is the AC comes at a time like now, he must do something incredible that makes our lives much better. Some technology release or something...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Woohoo...the AniChrist is from my home state!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Secretary of the Navy..

Bulk of US assets left in the Persian gulf is the Navy..

Iran and its nuclear ambitions with the navy at the forefront...

False Flag discussion on attacks on a US Carrier to start a war...

Smooth talker.. he is able to persuade people to put more forces in the gulf...

Iran playing skeet shoot with Israeli Ambassadors...

Possibly targeting US military (command and control = sec nav)

Supposedly 3 high profile assassinations will occur
* - Issues at the Vatican on possible assassination attempt on the Pope
* - Assad in Syria now that civil war is pretty much there?
* - Tensions between Pakistan's military and the Prime Minister
* - Unrest in Bahrain thats backed by Iran - Home of US 5th fleet
* - Israel stating they will respond to Iran's attack on its ambassadors in kind
* - Turkey playing both sides of the fence with the US / NATO and Iran.
* - unrest in Saudi kingdom
* - comments by the Ayatollah supporting any groups who attack Israel and calling for Israel to be cut out like a cancer.

just some observations..

new topics

top topics

join